09 F150 regular cab question

GT40 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you seen my truck ? I think it can answer the question...

(Don't mind the Ford Centennial Banner in the showroom, pic was taken this autumn when I bought it :hysterical: )

1-1.jpg

Hey is that a Mark LT!?! :hysterical:

The chrome lower molding reminds me of the MLT's chrome lower molding.

Now THAT's the F-150 I'd buy. But can you get the reg. cab with leather and console? I don't think you could last year. Now that the shortie doors are gone, there shouldn't be any obstacle to getting a reg. bed with the primo interior. Should there?

I still doubt you'll be able to buy a "luxury"/nice model on the regular cab. The doors have nothing to do with that. Ford figures (and with the exception of a few, are likely right) most looking for the luxury interior want 4 doors, etc.

• 1 month later...

Woooooooo, Another F150 continuing in the F150's line of ugliness since 1997! :banghead: What an ugly looking truck, Does anyone on here actually think it looks better than what they built 13 years ago? 195f150.jpg

I hope they at least found a way to design manifold studs that don't rot off after a few years ( Triton Motors)

Woooooooo, Another F150 continuing in the F150's line of ugliness since 1997! :banghead: What an ugly looking truck, Does anyone on here actually think it looks better than what they built 13 years ago? I hope they at least found a way to design manifold studs that don't rot off after a few years ( Triton Motors)

Yep...looks lot better. And is a better all-around truck too. I've never heard of manifold studs rotting after a few years. My '99 went 8.5 years and 136k with no issues and my '05 is 3 years old with new issues.

I think you need to stop living in the old days and realize that times change.

Woooooooo, Another F150 continuing in the F150's line of ugliness since 1997! :banghead: What an ugly looking truck, Does anyone on here actually think it looks better than what they built 13 years ago? 195f150.jpg

I hope they at least found a way to design manifold studs that don't rot off after a few years ( Triton Motors)

Welcome to the 21st century, enjoy it.

Yea no thanks I think I will pass on these 21st century trucks, Something about owning a truck that has absolutely no ground clearence up front, a engine bay that looks like something out of a fisher price catalog, and a front suspension that belongs under a car doesn't really excite me much. Ah sorry guys but I just can't stand new trucks when compared to those of yesteryear. Thank god Ford still produces the Superduty, Now if only I could buy a 2008 with a 2007 front end attached and a 7.3 under the hood.

Edited by 94bronco

You finally got your F150? Do you have pictures? 4.6 V8 or 5.4 V8? and is your escape the 2.3 or the 3.0?

I have to get some pictures posted, sory about that. 5.4 with 3.73's. The Escapes are 3.0 V6 with AWD. I also have an '08 Mariner 3.0 V6, but that is just FWD.