Mustang GT500KR

Deanh

just in, HOT off the 20 group, one dealership, which will remain anonymous for fear of me making ones priviliged info feel violated, allocated 2 KR's, both pre- sold.................pause, to build up anticipation................................$200,000 EACH!..............unbeleivable.........let the bitching begin.......

Edited by Deanh

I guess we could go on and on about what you can purchase with that type of coin, but what it boils down to is the customer and his/her perception of Ford (deserved or not) when a dealership pulls that shit.

my gut feelin is they may be going overseas...to me that is just crazy, and no-one is innocent dealer just got as much as they could...and some idiot was ok paying it....unfortunately now other dealers are going to catch wind and outrageous as it is ...it sets a precedence.......I would have thought 40k over would have been pushing it....obviously I don't do enough crack.

my gut feelin is they may be going overseas...to me that is just crazy, and no-one is innocent dealer just got as much as they could...and some idiot was ok paying it....unfortunately now other dealers are going to catch wind and outrageous as it is ...it sets a precedence.......I would have thought 40k over would have been pushing it....obviously I don't do enough crack.

dealer in texas asking 600k for the KR..ford also announced 09 KR production as well as 09 GT500 production......no boss or other in 09 order bank paperwork...lots of crying and bitchin going on with those who got suckered into paying 20K adm fees...lmao..they deserved what they got..bunch of dumbasses fell for the dealer lies and hype..way to go ford...i fully support building many more KR's and gt500's to get the price down to the pont where everybody can have one

dealer in texas asking 600k for the KR..ford also announced 09 KR production as well as 09 GT500 production......no boss or other in 09 order bank paperwork...lots of crying and bitchin going on with those who got suckered into paying 20K adm fees...lmao..they deserved what they got..bunch of dumbasses fell for the dealer lies and hype..way to go ford...i fully support building many more KR's and gt500's to get the price down to the pont where everybody can have one

snooter...they DON"T get suckered...they willingly pay.......it is THE BUYERS choice wether to pay the Adm or not.....no lies..adm is right there...take it or leave it.....i just dislike the fact that the enthusiasts that appreciate the car for what it is now find the cars un-accessible......low volume specialty cars are in a different universe unfortunately and it pi$$'s me off that only the wealthy seem to be able to man up.....

snooter...they DON"T get suckered...they willingly pay.......it is THE BUYERS choice wether to pay the Adm or not.....no lies..adm is right there...take it or leave it.....i just dislike the fact that the enthusiasts that appreciate the car for what it is now find the cars un-accessible......low volume specialty cars are in a different universe unfortunately and it pi$$'s me off that only the wealthy seem to be able to man up.....

ok dean your right . may be suckered was wrong word usage....foolish may be more appropriate...i fully support your position regarding low volume speciality vehicles

or buy a regular GT500 @ 2500 to 3500 over MSRP, pony up the 35k for the Supersnake alteration ( 725 hp ) and there ya go....$125 in savings and an additional 185hp

yes..the KR makes absolutly no sense...huge waste of monies...if ford would just add the KR hood (sans carbon fiber) it would do wonders aesthetic wise to the gt500....current hood is really only complaint i have with current gt500...and the rear letters need splashed correctly across back end...

i think they should just bring back the SVT COBRA and make it a higher production vehicle than the GT500 so they don't have to do this ridiculous mark ups because there will be more, but hell deanh you probably know more

I have a sneeking suspicion the SVT may be resurected when the eco-boost engines hit the market....that car was a hoot, and fetcjhing bux used due to a cult following.....

I have a sneeking suspicion the SVT may be resurected when the eco-boost engines hit the market....that car was a hoot, and fetcjhing bux used due to a cult following.....

no shit. Villa Ford was asking around 28K the last time i saw some Terminators on the lot about 6 months ago.