Ford Flex "Cool Lids"

range

Whoa... I thought everyone alive back then snuffed out those memories in a haze of pot smoke.

Those who cannot remember the past.....

A woman in my neiborhood had a Dart with the Mod top. Ford actually offered a similar option on the Mustang. I have a friend who has the material and is looking for a '68 Mustang coupe to put the top on.

I was 9 in '69 so the pot smoke wasn't a problem. :hysterical:

What was the deal with paisley?

HUH? that's like asking what was the deal with Jimmi Hendrix. It was NEW, Vibrant and different than your fathers olds was sporting. I think I had a shirt in it,, gray and maroon. ALWAYS go good together, no matter what it's used on or in. Visual's man, visuals..

Ford isn't going to make these available is it?

Richard is right, that is the better one. There actual painting done by monkeys, the first one was from the monkey formerly known as Congo. I forgot to mention it in the first sentence, the point was, Fawley giving an award to that crap that most pre-school kids can do a better job at. I was trying to find the roof from a Mini-Cooper done in checkerboard. The roof of the Flex WILL end up as an advertising spot. it's already being done on the Mini.

Richard is right, that is the better one. There actual painting done by monkeys, the first one was from the monkey formerly known as Congo. I forgot to mention it in the first sentence, the point was, Fawley giving an award to that crap that most pre-school kids can do a better job at. I was trying to find the roof from a Mini-Cooper done in checkerboard. The roof of the Flex WILL end up as an advertising spot. it's already being done on the Mini.

I forgot about the Mini getting stuff on it's roof. That said, you're probably right that stuff will get stuck on there.

• 2 months later...
I forgot about the Mini getting stuff on it's roof. That said, you're probably right that stuff will get stuck on there.

I remember hearing a few people at the Detroit show making coments about the Flex looking like a Giant Mini, so this roof stuff doesn't suprise me at all. I just wonder if I could convince the wife to do something like this. :shades: