Ford Flex Roams the Streets of NYC

range

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Gene Simmons...or Donald Trump...

But alas...once again the :cheerleader: have yet again derailed another thread off of the original sunject and turn it into a Panther pissing match.

For people who hate the Panthers...you sure talk about them a lot.

funny, for the record....ONCE AGAIN... my bi-polar, schitzo, vest wearing in the shower friend , I don't hate em....you just keep assuming I and everuyone else does....seek meds for in-securities....and PS, wearing a cop outfit that is 5 sizes too small doe NOT make you look bigger..... :ohsnap:

funny, for the record....ONCE AGAIN... my bi-polar, schitzo, vest wearing in the shower friend , I don't hate em....you just keep assuming I and everuyone else does....seek meds for in-securities....and PS, wearing a cop outfit that is 5 sizes too small doe NOT make you look bigger..... :ohsnap:

Oh yeah...I forgot...you, the salesman, recommends the Panthers.

Oh yeah...I forgot...you, the salesman, recommends the Panthers.

hell, if you get time check my quote at the bottom of your own sig P.......i don't dislike em, but I also am quite familiar with the fact that their time is basically up, and we have electricity now.....

but I also am quite familiar with the fact that their time is basically up, and we have electricity now.....

Ah...talking out of both sides of your ass again:

it has the Govt/ municipality market all to itself so its sales are a freebis as far as Ford is concerned, tooling must have been paid for decades ago......my guess if someone actually came out with a vehicle of the same mold that ate up Vics sales THEN it would be nixed, but as of right now there isn't any viable alternatives.....so the beast soldiers on for fleet buyers.....

Which is funny. The car that the Flex copied...has changed it's style. The Flex is already a dated design...and it hasn't hit the market yet! :hysterical:

Untitledh-1.jpg

Yeah...they look nothing alike...retard.gif

Yeah. You're right. aside from both being 2-box wagon-like designs (like every SUV and station wagon ever made), they don't look anything alike. Yes, the Flex is dated, if you think they actually used the xB as a design motivation (which obviously they did not).

Ah...talking out of both sides of your ass again:

not at all...statement is true as they come...just because Govt and Municipalities are THE Panther market, does not excuse them for being what they are....your point? :hysterical: man, youre on a Freudian tirade of stupiditty today P, you calmed a bit and made sense post richards thread...effects worn off and the hate is back i see.....

Edited by Deanh

not at all...statement is true as they come...just because Govt and Municipalities are THE Panther market, does not excuse them for being what they are....your point?

So YOU expect Ford to dump money on a platform that is fleet only?

man, youre on a Freudian tirade of stupiditty today P,

Just trying to be like the :cheerleader:.

But at least I can spell stupidity.

So YOU expect Ford to dump money on a platform that is fleet only?

Just trying to be like the :cheerleader:.

But at least I can spell stupidity.

typewriter stutter, thankyou for the correction oh holey one, I never said that ford should dump $ into the panthers....WHY? Ford doesn't have to do a thing to the platform......captive market with standardized aftermarket add ons consistent with their prospective usage. They probably CAN"T change anything for fear of alienating aftermarket parts suppliers......the only reason the car IS still around is the familiarity that the fleet market has with the product and as i said before, lack of viable competitors....

Edited by Deanh

typewriter stutter, thankyou for the correction oh holey one, I never said that ford should dump $ into the panthers....WHY? Ford doesn't have to do a thing to the platform......captive market with standardized aftermarket add ons consistent with their prospective usage. They probably CAN"T change anything for fear of alienating aftermarket parts suppliers......the only reason the car IS still around is the familiarity that the fleet market has with the product and as i said before, lack of viable competitors....

Holy

I am just using info gathered from the people who make the damned things. :idea:

How do the people who make them know how much they make? They aren't accountants. As was pointed out in another thread, I'm sure vehicles like the F-series and E-series account for a MUCH larger share of Ford's revenue than the outdated Panthers. I'd be surprised if the Panthers even contributed 5% to Ford's revenue.

How do the people who make them know how much they make? They aren't accountants. As was pointed out in another thread, I'm sure vehicles like the F-series and E-series account for a MUCH larger share of Ford's revenue than the outdated Panthers. I'd be surprised if the Panthers even contributed 5% to Ford's revenue.

And I'd be surprised if the D3 2.0s make any money at all.

Holy

WOW thanks for the insight Mr Spellright and the thought that went into that post...most inspirational post from you yet P, I feel like bowing in the presence of royalty....course some things are more important to others.....one thing you may want to attempt to do though, apart from brushing your teeth with Preperation H, is actually respond in a semi intelligent ( you can do it P, i know you can....) manner putting your side of the post out there to garner others responses rather than defeating to 1 worded correctiveness, insults, and negetivity....you instigate 99% of what you bring on yourself.....

WOW thanks for the insight Mr Spellright and the thought that went into that post...most inspirational post from you yet P, I feel like bowing in the presence of royalty....course some things are more important to others.....one thing you may want to attempt to do though, apart from brushing your teeth with Preperation H, is actually respond in a semi intelligent ( you can do it P, i know you can....) manner putting your side of the post out there to garner others responses rather than defeating to 1 worded correctiveness, insults, and negetivity....you instigate 99% of what you bring on yourself.....

Almost spelled correctly.

But for someone who is well versed in the use of Preparation H I am surprised you spelled it wrong.

And I'd be surprised if the D3 2.0s make any money at all.

Could be right. But your assertion is that getting rid of the Panthers would hurt Ford significantly. I'm doubting it would. Getting rid of D3 would cripple about 1/4 of Ford's future product lineup. That's not so smart.

Could be right. But your assertion is that getting rid of the Panthers would hurt Ford significantly. I'm doubting it would. Getting rid of D3 would cripple about 1/4 of Ford's future product lineup. That's not so smart.

Yeah...nothing like putting all of your eggs in one basket. Oh well...maybe 7th and 8th times the charm.

Almost spelled correctly.

But for someone who is well versed in the use of Preparation H I am surprised you spelled it wrong.

the Spelling Police have spoken...seriously P....try to post something useful for a change, the thought of you trying to talk a jumper down is damn scary.....