Skilled Trades Drinking on the clock

wtf

I was helping a buddy move today and when we were done we stopped at the local watering hole for a drink. I personally witnnesed 6 skilled trades, who were on the clock and should have been on the job, but they were sitting at the bar drinking. I was at this bar for about 2 hours and they were there drinking the whole time and they were still there when I left. Since this is a holiday, how much are those lazy fuckers making an hour to sit at a bar!! If you work for Ford, and are so delusional that you think Ford owes you a paycheck, then please take the buyout! This company cannot survive with leaches like you. Either earn your paycheck or get the fuck out!!!

There are too many hard working people at Ford, like myself, that would have gladly WORKED today and actually would have done something to earn my pay.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have NO idea what they were doing. YOU weren't working today

You need to learn the tradition of, "I'll worry about myself, and not others"

You better hope they don't look you up Tuesday.

You are just jealous they could do it!

Kinda like why a dog cleans himself. Maybe someone will help you out on that one.

Hang onto your job, SENORITY IS ARRIVING and we want your job!!

I was helping a buddy move today and when we were done we stopped at the local watering hole for a drink. I personally witnnesed 6 skilled trades, who were on the clock and should have been on the job, but they were sitting at the bar drinking. I was at this bar for about 2 hours and they were there drinking the whole time and they were still there when I left. Since this is a holiday, how much are those lazy fuckers making an hour to sit at a bar!! If you work for Ford, and are so delusional that you think Ford owes you a paycheck, then please take the buyout! This company cannot survive with leaches like you. Either earn your paycheck or get the fuck out!!!

There are too many hard working people at Ford, like myself, that would have gladly WORKED today and actually would have done something to earn my pay.

What plant was this at?

I have a sneaky suspicion on which two I can think of right off the top of my head!

**COUGH** **COUGH** Sterling or Van Dyke? **COUGH** **COUGH**

Were they working? Were they in their coveralls? Were they on this shift?

I wonder if they saw you and thought, "Look at that lazy production worker. He's probably a cleaner and is drinking on the job".

A lot of tradesmen socialize outside of the plant. Every year I go golfing for a week in PA in a group of 60, about a third of them tradesmen.

So you're making a lot of assumptions.

What's wrong with you? Do you think anything productive will come from your post? Other than showing everyone on this board that you're a 'Company-Ass Rat'! It's scumbags like you that have destroyed solidarity in our membership. Is sitting in a bar getting drunk on the company's dime right?...No. Is coming on a public forum cutting peoples asses based on assumptions worse. Hell YES! You need to do some soul searching and ask yourself if you're proud as a Union Member to come on here Hating on some guys that might be getting some OT you're not. Also, hope everyone in your plant that knows your screen name takes the opportunity to come by and tell you how much they appreciate the heat you've drawn onto your plant once the company reads this silly shit. Smooth Move Ex Lax.

Great job! If this thread had been left alone, then it would have been a story of a couple of bad apples... Maybe just a case of mistaken identity or ??? But no, everybody has to come on and attack the original poster. What do you think does more to confirm the public view of UAW auto workers? Let the thread die. We all know that there is no one in the union or Ford that condones drinking on the clock.

Nice post sht lips....maybe they went home early because they did not have any work. How in the hell do you know if they were on the clock? I hope that they weren't, but thanks for letting everyone and their mother know about this asshole!! I hope they find you and beat you like a red headed step child. Fkin idiot!! I bet you wife is proud...she has a low life snitch as a husband!

You have NO idea what they were doing. YOU weren't working today

You need to learn the tradition of, "I'll worry about myself, and not others"

You better hope they don't look you up Tuesday.

You are just jealous they could do it!

Kinda like why a dog cleans himself. Maybe someone will help you out on that one.

Hang onto your job, SENORITY IS ARRIVING and we want your job!!

you know, I could understand people being pissed at the guy for bringing this up if it was not true, but if it is true why dont you sorry fuckers giving this guy shit find out who was drinking on the job and beat there ass instead of bitching this guy out! Here is the cry babies.....why are you pissed someone was drinking on the job????????? he could of killed you or others and you are pissed, what an asshole you are for caring you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf, why would you say a word about people making $90 a hour to drink and endanger other people on a Ford web-site, you BASTARD..just kidding wtf. boy there are stupid fucking assholes around!

you know, I could understand people being pissed at the guy for bringing this up if it was not true, but if it is true why dont you sorry fuckers giving this guy shit find out who was drinking on the job and beat there ass instead of bitching this guy out! Here is the cry babies.....why are you pissed someone was drinking on the job????????? he could of killed you or others and you are pissed, what an asshole you are for caring you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf, why would you say a word about people making $90 a hour to drink and endanger other people on a Ford web-site, you BASTARD..just kidding wtf. boy there are stupid fucking assholes around!

Your number #1 here pal.

Their is NO way the idiot knew whether they were 'on the clock' working or NOT. You still beating your wife?

That's the point IDIOT. Now when their IS proof it's not condonable, but it's still not his right to assume, no matter what he saw.

your the only sorry hypocritical asshole here.

Your number #1 here pal.

Their is NO way the idiot knew whether they were 'on the clock' working or NOT. You still beating your wife?

That's the point IDIOT. Now when their IS proof it's not condonable, but it's still not his right to assume, no matter what he saw.

Hey asshole, I think I said IF HE HAD PROOF! Maybe the people where bragging they where on the clock, so why don’t you think a little before you spout off. If the guy didn’t know for sure, I can see the concern with him posting it here. If it was true then they are the assholes. Oh, I have never beat my wife, are you still fucking you’re dog and calling it Shelia? Stupid ass

I would agree with the ones that say Mind your own Business. Last I knew none of us are the perfect person, we all have our own sins somewhere . I also see no harm in a burger and a beer for lunch. Were they stumbling drunk? Or does our tattle tale not know this because he left first?Never open a closet full of skeletons, becuase yours could be the first one to come out!!!!!

Hey asshole, I think I said IF HE HAD PROOF! Maybe the people where bragging they where on the clock, so why don't you think a little before you spout off. If the guy didn't know for sure, I can see the concern with him posting it here. If it was true then they are the assholes. Oh, I have never beat my wife, are you still fucking you're dog and calling it Shelia? Stupid ass

:boring:

Ain't the way you wrote it.

I don't know why you keep bring up your wife in all this, but I guess we'll all get the chance to meet her, when we get to Britton. And now you play animal games also? LOL

You dumbfcks that see someone and assume, need to be sitting outside looking back in.

Clear a spot, here comes SENIORITY! oh BTW I'm not 'just kidding' Your really gonna hate me when that happens.

:boring:

Ain't the way you wrote it.

maybe you need to re-read what I had said.

I don't know why you keep bring up your wife in all this, but I guess we'll all get the chance to meet her, when we get to Britton. And now you play animal games also? LOL

you brought up my wife, asking if I beat her, so that makes you a fucking asshole.

You dumbfcks that see someone and assume, need to be sitting outside looking back in.

are you drunk?

Clear a spot, here comes SENIORITY! oh BTW I'm not 'just kidding' Your really gonna hate me when that happens.

you brought up my wife, asking if I beat her, so that makes you a fucking asshole.

Fixed it for you. Something else you can't do correctly.

No, I specifically asked: You still beating your wife? That was all. ;) Touchy little short-timer, aren't you.

And if that makes me one, she's had plenty of time to get use to 'em. After all, look who she married.

Clear a spot! Here comes SENIORITY! Make way boys SENIORITY coming thru! Worrying yet?

/edit, Hey dude, I'm needling you, and I know it, You quoted me and tossed in a Bastard or two, to me. Now that wasn't so nice was it, and You can't answer the question I asked, because your nailed either way. So the point of that question was in the same light as seeing someone sitting having a drink and you assuming. Or rightly the original poster. We can assume he just saw them, and never talked to them at all. But I wouldn't be surprised he's feeling a little low about now for starting this. Feel what you want about me, but I'm serious on two points, worry about yourself and make way, because some serious seniority is...., coming your way.

Edited by Critic

Fixed it for you. Something else you can't do correctly.

No, I specifically asked: You still beating your wife? That was all. ;) Touchy little short-timer, aren't you.

And if that makes me one, she's had plenty of time to get use 'em. After all, look who she married.

Clear a spot! Here comes SENIORITY! Make way boys SENIORITY coming thru! Worrying yet?

I'm going to bite. What are you talking about "seniority"? :redcard::redcard::redcard:

I'm going to bite. What are you talking about "seniority"? :redcard::redcard::redcard:

It's kinda all over the board in different topics right now. Next week is a sign up period to Flo to a F B&A plant for everyone in the old ACH plants. Company is using more scare tactics (rightly or wrongly) to have people sign up for this. You sign, your gone, so they say. Well if you read in posts, a lot of people (short seniority) are now getting worried, about whether they will remain employed, If they will stay on their shift. The first ones into the new plants, will be arriving with SENORITY, and HIGH at that too. It's just a matter of time, but it will happen. Not a good feeling for anyone.

It's kinda all over the board in different topics right now. Next week is a sign up period to Flo to a F B&A plant for everyone in the old ACH plants. Company is using more scare tactics (rightly or wrongly) to have people sign up for this. You sign, your gone, so they say. Well if you read in posts, a lot of people (short seniority) are now getting worried, about whether they will remain employed, If they will stay on their shift. The first ones into the new plants, will be arriving with SENORITY, and HIGH at that too. It's just a matter of time, but it will happen. Not a good feeling for anyone.
Does there have to be an opening at the plants for flowbacks? All the plants I know of have too many people. :redcard:

sniper_boy.jpg

The posts on this subject take the cake! And some of you wonder why the gig is up, amazing.

Fords teet is running dry and unless Ford's teet suckers start caring about Ford as a whole and not ME ME ME, Us vs Them etc then guess what......... :banmolest: