09 Focus to be unveiled on American Idol

range

I'm glad to see the SVT's EAP wheels make a return.

WKA2008051283154_pv.jpg

I like the new wheels a lot. Better than ugly wheels on 2008. Ford did a nice update on the 2009 Coupe. Ford really is staying on top of things and improving a little every year with each vehicle they make. Well done.

I actually like the 08's wheels, except for the SE's which I thought looked great on the 00-07 but look out of place on the new one. I especially like the SE Deluxe wheels and the SES sedan's wheels. I really hope that for 09 they give the SE some new wheels, something akin to the Fusion SE's perhaps. When are we going to see the 09 sedan and ordering guide. I am looking forward to seeing what std equipment they add for each model and what the SEL model will be like, personally I am hoping for a chrome belt line ala Fusion.

I saw it crusing around dearborn at lunch time, a great time for seeing all kinds of cars that will be, heres the other pics i have, one comment on it though it sat rather low to the ground maybe an SVT option?

Do you have larger pics? Those are so small you can't see anything..