OHAP

Dale143

I agree with Irish dad- Your act is starting to wear thin Furious ;You are sounding shrill and a bit paranoid.

Just be thankful we are still working and try to focus on some of the positive things like the fact we are producing a

van that is higher in quality then our competition and that we have the promise of getting a new product in the near future.

I really like what you have to say most of the time but please chill out- I don't want you to get an ulcer!

Laugh a little and take time to count your blessings! :hysterical:

Edited by Reinman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is this some sort of gay tag team? I'm focused on the plight of the Teamsters, and you two want to dicker over side issues. I never asked for approval, and never will.

If you want to know where I stand ask me, don't tell me what I think. Hell I don't even post on this site much anymore, but you two dumb sh-ts think you have the capacity to slam me! HHHHHAAAAAAAAAA, GAFL! I will eat you both for lunch, better send someone with more viger to do the job.

Somehow you only see my last post as a slam on the Chairman, but it was really to bring attention to those who are really suffering!

God bless our Teamster brothers!

P.S. I am also aware of the problems in the plant, and what happened on the IP line, but our lot is also full of vans waiting for shippment also!

Edited by Furious1Auto

What is this some sort of gay tag team? I'm focused on the plight of the Teamsters, and you two want to dicker over side issues. I never asked for approval, and never will.

If you want to know where I stand ask me, don't tell me what I think. Hell I don't even post on this site much anymore, but you two dumb sh-ts think you have the capacity to slam me! HHHHHAAAAAAAAAA, GAFL! I will eat you both for lunch, better send someone with more viger to do the job.

Somehow you only see my last post as a slam on the Chairman, but it was really to bring attention to those who are really suffering!

God bless our Teamster brothers!

P.S. I am also aware of the problems in the plant, and what happened on the IP line, but our lot is also full of vans waiting for shippment also!

Oh No Dude I told you before, I just don't swing that way. I know that you are frustrated and hurt, but you need to face the facts and get on with your life. As far as attacking you, I personally do not attack those that do not possess the capacity to defend themselves, so you are safe from me. I would suggest that if you are attempting to highlight the plight of the suffering you do so without the FOTFLMAO's and the LOL's. They detract from what you are pretending your message is.

On a sadder note, My sincere best wishes to all of those at E&L that are now without a job. I have known many fine drivers and lot workers from there that deserved better than they received. We all need to take a lesson from this and be thankful that we do not yet share their fate.

Oh No Dude I told you before, I just don't swing that way. I know that you are frustrated and hurt, but you need to face the facts and get on with your life. As far as attacking you, I personally do not attack those that do not possess the capacity to defend themselves, so you are safe from me. I would suggest that if you are attempting to highlight the plight of the suffering you do so without the FOTFLMAO's and the LOL's. They detract from what you are pretending your message is.

On a sadder note, My sincere best wishes to all of those at E&L that are now without a job. I have known many fine drivers and lot workers from there that deserved better than they received. We all need to take a lesson from this and be thankful that we do not yet share their fate.

Great, a half hearted sorry for your luck with a pessimistic outlook for us. Did you even stop to see if they needed anything, or did you just honk your horn on the way home from your short days work?

I didn't know any of them, and still took the time to get out and walk with them!

I think it's great that you took the time to stop and offer them support.

You are obviously a compassionate person who cares about others.

Hopefully in time you will grow up and get past using hateful slurs to attack anyone that does not share your point of view.

All I was trying to do was to get you to lighten up a bit but you took it to be some kind of coordinated attack on you.

Sorry you took it that way I thought you had a sense of humor.

You take yourself way too seriously.

I think it's great that you took the time to stop and offer them support.

You are obviously a compassionate person who cares about others.

Hopefully in time you will grow up and get past using hateful slurs to attack anyone that does not share your point of view.

All I was trying to do was to get you to lighten up a bit but you took it to be some kind of coordinated attack on you.

Sorry you took it that way I thought you had a sense of humor.

You take yourself way too seriously.

There is probably some truth to that, it's only on the OHAP threads though. Most of the posts I make on other threads, are a little less serious. I'm also trying to be careful mot to be hard on our structure. Iit was just a little disheartening to see our brothers in trouble, while it was being under played.

Maybe people just underestimated their troubles.

Either way I was told AAG (Allied Automotive Group) has resumed hauling our vehicles in E&L's stead, at least they are teamsters.

GM has signed long term contracts with non-union carriers over this same event.

Great, a half hearted sorry for your luck with a pessimistic outlook for us. Did you even stop to see if they needed anything, or did you just honk your horn on the way home from your short days work?

I didn't know any of them, and still took the time to get out and walk with them!

Oh you stopped and talked to them? So you get what a good boy biscuit!! Try driving with them for a couple of years you nitwit. Don't pretend that sitting with them for a couple of hours while you get short work week pay from Ford gives you any kind of understanding of the issues that face people that do that kind of work for a living. You and your sanctimonious attitude can both jump off a pier. As far as I'm concerned the best thing ever to happen to BON is when you took all your little Soldiers of Solidarity playmates and left for your own little Whiners World. But then you keep coming back again and again. If you don't like what we say leave and don't come back. As far as your BS comment about not bring hard on the structure. Who are you trying to convince with that crap, you and your are running right now for the 2010 election. And like any self serving groupo of crybabies the only way you and Clyde the clown can feel important is when you are trying to tear others down. You both make great fools for the SOS team.

Oh you stopped and talked to them? So you get what a good boy biscuit!! Try driving with them for a couple of years you nitwit. Don't pretend that sitting with them for a couple of hours while you get short work week pay from Ford gives you any kind of understanding of the issues that face people that do that kind of work for a living. You and your sanctimonious attitude can both jump off a pier. As far as I'm concerned the best thing ever to happen to BON is when you took all your little Soldiers of Solidarity playmates and left for your own little Whiners World. But then you keep coming back again and again. If you don't like what we say leave and don't come back. As far as your BS comment about not bring hard on the structure. Who are you trying to convince with that crap, you and your are running right now for the 2010 election. And like any self serving groupo of crybabies the only way you and Clyde the clown can feel important is when you are trying to tear others down. You both make great fools for the SOS team.

sanctimonious - a big word for someone with a second grade education... Nick, is that you ???

Furious, I think you hit a nerve. Irish is a very bitter individual(s). After all, he's been the one doing most of the whining. He is the one who won't let anything go. Heaven forbid anybody should demand accountability, or state an opinion contrary to what he says.

BTW I applaud your support of the teamsters.

sanctimonious - a big word for someone with a second grade education... Nick, is that you ???

Furious, I think you hit a nerve. Irish is a very bitter individual(s). After all, he's been the one doing most of the whining. He is the one who won't let anything go. Heaven forbid anybody should demand accountability, or state an opinion contrary to what he says.

BTW I applaud your support of the teamsters.

Thanks man!

Irish Dad, I did haul cars you idiot! As for your real concern, you never have and you never will.

As for Clyde, I told you at the union meeting that I had no idea what he was going to say. What because I supported Jerry in the last election I somehow know and control every inquisition against Nick WTF? I suppose that with your defensive attitude no one is allowed to question anything.

Let me tell you brother, I did not run in the last election, and have no plans on running in the next. But if you think I'm going to sit quiet while and let you bash me because I was displeased with the lack of concern for our affiliated union brothers your nutz. I'll bet you also voted yes to sell out the ACH, and trades to save yourself. HHHMMMM I suppose that also didn't effect you!

As for the new site it's going strong, new members and gaining activity everyday. One day you to will want to join once no one talks plant business on this site anymore. I didn't create it for me, and your mouth isn't stopping it either!

Were your cries at election time about the public being able to read what we post empty? I suppose you had more of a problem that our brothers/sisters were reading it, just like I suspect your pissed at Clyde only because he confronted the Chairman in front of the D-servicing rep. I had no idea what he was even talking about at the meeting, I thought he was referring to Gonzalez. It was not until after that I found out what happened, I hope it's not true!

P.S. I'm never leaving this site, I just limit what I will say here!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Irish dad,

I usually agree with a lot of what you say on here. You are apparently well informed on certain resons the union acted-or did not act on local issues. You offer explanations that I think are genuine and sensible. As a matter of fact i know much (not 100% but 99%) of what you say to be true. (The reasoning parts not any personal issues you may be tangled in)

Basically, I respect you for that.

I do not want to get into any of the back and forth bickering - you guys have it - NOMB.

But do not slam the Ford Fanatic Forums as an SOS site. While we have different factions within the union membership, it is a UAW member site, which is why I am involved and try to help.

Anyway, take care Bro Bro. :shades:

Thanks man!

Irish Dad, I did haul cars you idiot! As for your real concern, you never have and you never will.

As for Clyde, I told you at the union meeting that I had no idea what he was going to say. What because I supported Jerry in the last election I somehow know and control every inquisition against Nick WTF? I suppose that with your defensive attitude no one is allowed to question anything.

Let me tell you brother, I did not run in the last election, and have no plans on running in the next. But if you think I'm going to sit quiet while and let you bash me because I was displeased with the lack of concern for our affiliated union brothers your nutz. I'll bet you also voted yes to sell out the ACH, and trades to save yourself. HHHMMMM I suppose that also didn't effect you!

As for the new site it's going strong, new members and gaining activity everyday. One day you to will want to join once no one talks plant business on this site anymore. I didn't create it for me, and your mouth isn't stopping it either!

Were your cries at election time about the public being able to read what we post empty? I suppose you had more of a problem that our brothers/sisters were reading it, just like I suspect your pissed at Clyde only because he confronted the Chairman in front of the D-servicing rep. I had no idea what he was even talking about at the meeting, I thought he was referring to Gonzalez. It was not until after that I found out what happened, I hope it's not true!

P.S. I'm never leaving this site, I just limit what I will say here!

First off I didn't speak to you at the union meeting. On your second point yes I do believe that you are deeply entrenched with the SOS group. Your supposed seeking the truth posts during the election are proof positive that you have been and continue to be a mouthpiece for Solidarity. My cries at the election revolve around exactly what I responded to in your post regarding the Teamsters. Your innuendo that Nick somehow was misleading the membership regarding the Teamsters action and that he had no concern for their plight was baseless and intended to discredit him. It is that type of yellow journalism that I have always taken exception to and I always will. As far Clyde is concerned I am positive that as he is your Group Leader most of you Mis-information comes from him. I am not pissed at him I am letting people know where your puppetry comes from.

Level Furious has labeled you as an international UAW rep. Unless you are assigned to our plant you have no idea what is going on politically in our plant. I like most reasoning people hoped we could come together as a union to address some of the concerns facing our membership as a whole. However SOS has already started running for the 2010 elections. This not only disappoints me, but pisses me off. This divisiveness is damaging to our membership and our futures, but SOS cares only about SOS.

Jester-Ask Mary to explain the big words, with a little help you'll be able to keep up with the big peoples talk.

You know I just reread the posts on this site and realized that this is nothing but a waste of time. There are some people honestly seeking insight into the union and Ford, but for the most part there is no honest information here. If you have a question ask your committeemen, if he doesn't know ask the Bargaining rep or your chairman. Unless those people are posting here the answers you receive are worthless. Speculation, rumor mongering, and yellow journalism do nothing but make us less than we deserve to be. Those that participate in those activities do not have the best interest of the membership at heart and should be disregarded. If Level is an international rep, he (or she) should be striving to squash such activity instead of enabling it by giving all of the post the veneer of respectability. I am too old to waste what time I have left arguing with the deaf so I will no longer participate in in these discussions. As the man said "I know some of you less that you deserve and most of you more than I can tolerate" Good night Mrs. Calabash where ever you are.

Irish Dad,this has to be your best posting yet.Specially the part where you say that you will no longer participate in these forums.Love it !You see I stopped contributing to these forums because I hate trying to establish a dialog with a hypocrite and/or an apologist. You in my opinion fit both bills.You criticize Furious Auto for stating his opinions during the election ,yet,all of your comments are political and in defence of Nick and his cohorts.You lost any semblence of credibility a long time ago.Here was I thinking that Donovan was the only one who took care of his family now thanks to Clyde, I find out that Nick takes care of his kin also.While checking out Clyde's statement I WAS SURPRISED TO FIND OUT how many kinfolk that Nick has working in the plant.Me thinks that Donovan sold himself way short.Furious deserves credit for drawing our attention to the plight of others,we sometimes forget what unions are supposed to be about.Your comments implying that only the committeepersons,b/c's or chairman are the only ones who know whats going on are laughable.More often than not the committeepersons and b/c's are the last to know.They will tell you this themselves.

First off I didn't speak to you at the union meeting. On your second point yes I do believe that you are deeply entrenched with the SOS group. Your supposed seeking the truth posts during the election are proof positive that you have been and continue to be a mouthpiece for Solidarity. My cries at the election revolve around exactly what I responded to in your post regarding the Teamsters. Your innuendo that Nick somehow was misleading the membership regarding the Teamsters action and that he had no concern for their plight was baseless and intended to discredit him. It is that type of yellow journalism that I have always taken exception to and I always will. As far Clyde is concerned I am positive that as he is your Group Leader most of you Mis-information comes from him. I am not pissed at him I am letting people know where your puppetry comes from.

Level Furious has labeled you as an international UAW rep. Unless you are assigned to our plant you have no idea what is going on politically in our plant. I like most reasoning people hoped we could come together as a union to address some of the concerns facing our membership as a whole. However SOS has already started running for the 2010 elections. This not only disappoints me, but pisses me off. This divisiveness is damaging to our membership and our futures, but SOS cares only about SOS.

Jester-Ask Mary to explain the big words, with a little help you'll be able to keep up with the big peoples talk.

Dude you have it all wrong, I'm a mouth piece for no one but me. If I took from what Nick said at the meeting out of context that is my mistake, but I was and am certainly clear that we have to stand behind the duly elected officials. I felt it would have been better to rally the our members in support of the teamsters, the problem that I had in doing so is that I didn't even know they had been negotiating or would be on strike until the meeting.

Your so anally sensitive that anyone might question anything, if you have beef with Clyde then take it up with him. Don't tag me, or categorize me because of my earlier political positions.

Third I did talk to you at the union meeting, and the reason I know it is you is because you said nearly the same thing about Clyde to me directly. If I have you pegged wrong then obviously you are close to the man who I talked to. I had no idea what was going on, and was not part of it. Clyde is not my group leader, but he can speak for himself!

I do however agree that the politics in our plant seem never ending, we have three years to go, and like you said many are already throwing stones to gain favor. IMO it makes them look foolish, and as if a political career seems more important then what we are actually facing today. Once again my comments were not pointed, for political reasons, although it seems no matter what I have to say you will make that assertion in an attempt to discredit me. This forum is used improperly to begin with, and many of you here are just use to what it is.

Look at bucktooth's signature (it's a dig on Mary) Look at the other bucktooth's avatar, (it's a dig on Amy James) Look at your User ID (it's a dig on Jerry Donavan) Is everything in this fricken place tied to politics, and do you guys always have to insult one another? Seriously FF has had no personal attacks as of yet and has been totally informational. I'm sure at points there will be corrections offensive parties, but I assure you the things that go on on BOF will never happen there. Even I have to be corrected at points, but my heart is right and it is a good thing we are doing! You would be amazed at the work we have done. Oh Yeah and I sent you that invitation because I thought you would be an asset there, and for the reasons Level cited.

We need balance and members from both sides of the fence. What good is a one sided discussion? It is not a Kabal, secret society, or a means of social control, it is a private place to discuss private matters with well informed people! I told you before the election was over that I did not want to make our disagreements personal, and that was because you earned my respect and had a clear head. Drop the SOS political grandstanding BS and be a part of what we are doing. Many will in time, many already have from across the country. But we need people like you to inform those who ask questions, It is obvious that you are close to those that know what the hell is going on! Will we disagree in the future, probably but that is what it is all about. We learn through discussion!

I'd rather have you attacking me out of view, anything I say to you is for us to know not because I'm trying to upstage you in front of others. Although it's hard not to retort when you try to embarrass me. That is more a matter of pride and not letting you think you have gotten to me. I really don't give a sh-t what others think of me, and I don't have to because I'm not asking for a vote. That's exactly why I want no part in running for office, I want to be me and think what I want. I want to speak without having to be fearful. When you are running for election you have to worry about others perception of you, I don't want nor need that BS, and I don't want to lose my integrity to hold an office. I never saw so much back bitting, and cut throat as I did in our last election. There is allot that goes on that most members never know about!

Edited by Furious1Auto

[And like any self serving groupo of crybabies the only way you and Clyde the clown can feel important is when you are trying to tear others down. You both make great fools for the SOS team.

excuse me brother or sister, but I didnt know I attended clown academy, but if you are referring to what I asked at the union meeting, shame on you, why do you hide behind a screen name, as you can see this "clown" has the testicular fortitude to stand up and not hide like some of the others, and if you really feel that me addressing a union isue at our union meeting under our union format is wrong then maybe you need a tad bit of education. That is our forum, and you obviously didnt hear our chairman direct me to human relations to address an issue concerning this membership. a member was infact incarcerated, and yet covered under union buisness, that doesnt sound wrong to you? and then I hear our chairman state that he takes care of us "all" equally, and you believe that? Maybe if I had a deal cut for me, or maybe if I was appointed a offline position like yourself, I also would feel obligated to support the crap that is being dished out to this membership. Another bit of knowledge for you, it is each members responsibility to continue to educate each other, not get what we can for ourselves and forget the rest. I assume that you work in our plant, so I ask you why dont you speak to my face, I am a very easy person to find, I come to work every day and give ford a fair days work for a fair days wage ( I wonder if you do) Inverted night shift group leader, always available, come to me, or better yet let us both go the microphone at the next scheduled meeting (sep) I mean that is where we are supposed to air our problems, and address my comments, in front of the membership, I bet you cant and wont, instead you will continue to come onto this site, hide behind your no balls screen name and attack others that may question our chairmans possible illegal actions. Brothers and Sisters, I hardly ever come to this forum, but when I heard I was being attack by someone who doesnt have the guts to come forward, I just felt obligated to respond. So again I leave that challenge open to all that have the guts, let go to the meeting and get to the bottom of this in front of the rest of our family, or maybe you really dont want them to know all the paticulars. And thanks for crying about me, at least I know you left my other brothers and sisters alone for a while

[And like any self serving groupo of crybabies the only way you and Clyde the clown can feel important is when you are trying to tear others down. You both make great fools for the SOS team.

excuse me brother or sister, but I didnt know I attended clown academy, but if you are referring to what I asked at the union meeting, shame on you, why do you hide behind a screen name, as you can see this "clown" has the testicular fortitude to stand up and not hide like some of the others, and if you really feel that me addressing a union isue at our union meeting under our union format is wrong then maybe you need a tad bit of education. That is our forum, and you obviously didnt hear our chairman direct me to human relations to address an issue concerning this membership. a member was infact incarcerated, and yet covered under union buisness, that doesnt sound wrong to you? and then I hear our chairman state that he takes care of us "all" equally, and you believe that? Maybe if I had a deal cut for me, or maybe if I was appointed a offline position like yourself, I also would feel obligated to support the crap that is being dished out to this membership. Another bit of knowledge for you, it is each members responsibility to continue to educate each other, not get what we can for ourselves and forget the rest. I assume that you work in our plant, so I ask you why dont you speak to my face, I am a very easy person to find, I come to work every day and give ford a fair days work for a fair days wage ( I wonder if you do) Inverted night shift group leader, always available, come to me, or better yet let us both go the microphone at the next scheduled meeting (sep) I mean that is where we are supposed to air our problems, and address my comments, in front of the membership, I bet you cant and wont, instead you will continue to come onto this site, hide behind your no balls screen name and attack others that may question our chairmans possible illegal actions. Brothers and Sisters, I hardly ever come to this forum, but when I heard I was being attack by someone who doesnt have the guts to come forward, I just felt obligated to respond. So again I leave that challenge open to all that have the guts, let go to the meeting and get to the bottom of this in front of the rest of our family, or maybe you really dont want them to know all the paticulars. And thanks for crying about me, at least I know you left my other brothers and sisters alone for a while

Hey Clyde

You talk about giving ford a fair days work for a fair days pay, then why did you walk around for days in the Mariner milking your little arm and trying to get the UNION to take another brother off of his or her job so you could have it cuz you was hurt. Everyonre that they found you said you could not do because you was trying to either milk it longer or take a better job. You wanted to screw everyone else at that time and now your accusing someone else of looking out for themselves. How come it was ok for you to do this but when someone else does you CRY like a baby.

So we have to sides still duking it out. Just notice which side isn't afraid to say who they are and uses their real names. Tells me a lot about integrity and character. Looks like some folks have stuff to hide.

So we have to sides still duking it out. Just notice which side isn't afraid to say who they are and uses their real names. Tells me a lot about integrity and character. Looks like some folks have stuff to hide.

Hell I'm not even picking fights, and I'm being accused of running for office. All I said was that more attention should have been paid in supporting E&L, apparently no one is allowed to have an opinion without it being politically motivated, or being pounced on by blind followers.

I suppose I should never even have posted!

sheep.jpg

Hey Clyde

You talk about giving ford a fair days work for a fair days pay, then why did you walk around for days in the Mariner milking your little arm and trying to get the UNION to take another brother off of his or her job so you could have it cuz you was hurt. Everyonre that they found you said you could not do because you was trying to either milk it longer or take a better job. You wanted to screw everyone else at that time and now your accusing someone else of looking out for themselves. How come it was ok for you to do this but when someone else does you CRY like a baby.

Again another one who hides, I seem to be the hot topic I guess, but thats okay, I can handle it, in response to your allegations, you need to get something straight, first of all it was compensable and I had won Workers comp, so the next step when you get a compensable injury is to find a job that fits your restictions, so thats what I was doing, and this wonderful local had me out of the work on no work available for over 13 months on a compensable injury, and yet to this day I see those who just dont want to work, continually come in the plant with a restriction and they are honored, and the company is forced to find them a job, my "little arm" had the tedons reattached, and just so you know I could till this day have restrictions, but I was forced to drop them due to the lack of support of the union, so thats what I was doing, and why are you hiding like that other chicken? And why dont you talk to my face? so you see you were ignorant to what I was doing, and your showing it again, that is the process for a work related injury, and those that have the seniority to continue working are supposed to do just that. I cant help but ask who the real "crybabies" are. I have never intentionally attacked another member first, but I certainly wont tuck my tail, or hide behind a computer screen, if there is anything else about me that you think you know, feel free to write what you like, and again I will prove you to be a waste of this forums time. Maybe you should go to your Chairman, and if he likes you, he might do something for you, but while you are there ask him why he refused to address a union issue at a union meeting, and directed a union member to go to the company and air out our families problems. See what he says to that . Now thats a sad state of affairs when we reach that point. Now go clean your nose off you look embarassing

Again another one who hides, I seem to be the hot topic I guess, but thats okay, I can handle it, in response to your allegations, you need to get something straight, first of all it was compensable and I had won Workers comp, so the next step when you get a compensable injury is to find a job that fits your restictions, so thats what I was doing, and this wonderful local had me out of the work on no work available for over 13 months on a compensable injury, and yet to this day I see those who just dont want to work, continually come in the plant with a restriction and they are honored, and the company is forced to find them a job, my "little arm" had the tedons reattached, and just so you know I could till this day have restrictions, but I was forced to drop them due to the lack of support of the union, so thats what I was doing, and why are you hiding like that other chicken? And why dont you talk to my face? so you see you were ignorant to what I was doing, and your showing it again, that is the process for a work related injury, and those that have the seniority to continue working are supposed to do just that. I cant help but ask who the real "crybabies" are. I have never intentionally attacked another member first, but I certainly wont tuck my tail, or hide behind a computer screen, if there is anything else about me that you think you know, feel free to write what you like, and again I will prove you to be a waste of this forums time. Maybe you should go to your Chairman, and if he likes you, he might do something for you, but while you are there ask him why he refused to address a union issue at a union meeting, and directed a union member to go to the company and air out our families problems. See what he says to that . Now thats a sad state of affairs when we reach that point. Now go clean your nose off you look embarassing
:hysterical: First thing.....The Local DOES NOT have you out on "no work available" The Company would be the party responsible for that. Your bogus claim that you had to drop your restrictions because of a lack of support from the Union? Were you hurt? Apparently yes, If you were legitimate and you dropped your restrictions AFTER winning a compensible claim, then were you really hurt? If so, you would have kept your restrictions. Was this the injury that had you crying at the Union meeting like a whelp? "They won't let me go to medical" The strut job. Hey, What did Jerry promise you? He promised Rich Shultz and Tony Z that together they'd win their appeal. Didnt happen. Promised alot of folks things if he won. Didn't happen. So far the only promise kept by a Donovan was Michael. He promised that if Nick assigned him by his seniority to nights that Heather would go on Medical. He kept his word. :hysterical::hysterical:

Or is it like Nick PERSONALLY placing Sheila Boyd in the garage? Or covering his stepson 2 years ago while he cooled his ass in jail for dui? Union biz? Thats pretty good. Lets see if he covers his boy Ed Noseeum Baire for being awol last week. We can't wait to see what he does for Happy since Happy wants to pick and choose his jobs since he's a some sort of union official (his words). Or is he going to keep his word to a former union rep that got fired for stealing from his own members? You really want to start this shit again? talk about keeping a election going! What are you scared of? Worried about your fat ass going back to the line? Then you can go out on medical to bad being ugly and stupid won't keep you there.

:hysterical: First thing.....The Local DOES NOT have you out on "no work available" The Company would be the party responsible for that. Your bogus claim that you had to drop your restrictions because of a lack of support from the Union? Were you hurt? Apparently yes, If you were legitimate and you dropped your restrictions AFTER winning a compensible claim, then were you really hurt? If so, you would have kept your restrictions. Was this the injury that had you crying at the Union meeting like a whelp? "They won't let me go to medical" The strut job. Hey, What did Jerry promise you? He promised Rich Shultz and Tony Z that together they'd win their appeal. Didnt happen. Promised alot of folks things if he won. Didn't happen. So far the only promise kept by a Donovan was Michael. He promised that if Nick assigned him by his seniority to nights that Heather would go on Medical. He kept his word. :hysterical::hysterical:

And Another hidden voice I see, the company does have something to do with it your correct, but it is also our officials responsibility to help us equally and fairly, if you think my injuries were and are bogus. then either you work for ford, or you are smarter then the Workers Comp Board, yes I won the case, and yes I do have injuries, but I want to work, so if that was the only route I had, was to drop my restrictions, and find a place to work on my own, then that is what I did, maybe, and believe it or not, some of us have good work ethics, and will do what we need to do to keep our families taken care of, because I dropped my restrictions doesnt mean I am not injured you airhead, it simply means that I do not feel comfortable having my ass out there to be protected by people who only help those they have to or care about. And I have no idea what you are talking about with the strut job. I was never assigned there. maybe you need to get your facts right first, it makes you look ignorant to be honest, As far as Jerry making me any promises, I didnt need a promise made to me to support who I felt was the best candidate. Did you ask all the Nick supporters what was promised to them for thier support, and you being as ignorant as you appear, I doubt it to all that read this, I want you to all see that I have asked anyone that has something to say to me or about me to come to me, and as we all see they cant. But yet they can come on here, tell thier halve truths, and hide behind a screen. It really cracks me up that someone or someones have something out for me, and yet doesnt have the balls to come to my face. Come out Come out wherever you are, and if you are so concerned about what is going on in our Union, then make it public, get involved without hiding behind a screen name, here is something you might ask Nick, if we got rid of some of the appointed jobs, wouldnt that allow more elected officials to be available to do the job they were elected for? but that would offend "his" people, and lord knows he wouldnt do that, maybe you could ask him when is he going to educate the elected officials equally, so that we dont get 4 or 5 different answers on the floor, but instead he keeps "his" group updated and the rest are sent to the floor on thier own. Now that the election is over, regardless of how we feel about the outcome, wouldnt you think that working together as an elected structure would be in "our" best interests? Well there you go I addressed your issues openly, I am certain that you will find something else to attack me about, and to be honest it might be fun to see who wins that challenge. So dig deep, do some research and come back at me hiding behind this screen. (talk about hilarious, you take the cake)