OHAP

Dale143

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:censored: Wow, you just heard that? They did that probably close to a month ago. Michael should've told you. That way you and Dear ole Dad would not have had to start spreading rumors about them being non union. Ooops, there I go again, So sorry Queen Mary, you do know all...........It was also in the new Solidarity magazine. Anything else that your ego won't let go unsaid? How's Mangina and Lardikos these days, or in Lardikos's case nights. He finally went nights like he was supposed to. The hog he cut with Labor on June 6th didnt work out quite the way it was supposed to :shades:

How could they sign up over a month ago? They just started in July, didn't they? And if they just signed union cards doesn't that mean they were nonunion? And aren't some of them still nonunion since they are in right to work states? So they aren't all union are they? You're such a piece of crap. Talk about twisting stuff around you take the prize. At least the Donovans are trying to keep us informed about whats going on which is more than the union has been doing. Just stick to staying in your office doing nothing since you obviously know nothing. What a poser but I guess that fits since your just a P.O.S.

How could they sign up over a month ago? They just started in July, didn't they? And if they just signed union cards doesn't that mean they were nonunion? And aren't some of them still nonunion since they are in right to work states? So they aren't all union are they? You're such a piece of crap. Talk about twisting stuff around you take the prize. At least the Donovans are trying to keep us informed about whats going on which is more than the union has been doing. Just stick to staying in your office doing nothing since you obviously know nothing. What a poser but I guess that fits since your just a P.O.S.

OK, I'll type slowly so you all can understand. The cleaning company got the contract because they agreed to become Union. The original card check was done on the 1st group of individuals hired. Maybe 3 weeks- month, whatever. Is that clear enough, biatch? As far as posers and P.'sO.S., I think you plainly fall into that category. Donovans always try to keep you informed, but their version of the facts always preclude the ability to do so. I twisted nothing. By the way, ask Lardikos about his deal to get out of going to nights. Tim Rowe did his best to defend him, too. He(Lardikos) collected Group Leader pay for a long while til it came time to do the job he bid on. Then he went to Labor and had JP in Labor cut the hog. Then he proceeded to trudge around being loaned all over on days along with his biggest admirer (the walking talking , bearded lady) you used to hear about in the sideshows.....Mona. Im game for another round Hope you all are.

For OHAP employees that file unemployment every two weeks:

If you received unemployment compensation for the first two weeks of layoff(even though you received an vacation check).You are to continue to apply.However the ODJFS office will not send you compensation for the following two weeks.They will keep your compensation as an over payment.You should still receive your sub pay for the first two weeks.

I got a call from the ODJFS.this morning at 9:00 informing me of this.

Edited by Dale143

For OHAP employees that file unemployment every two weeks:

If you received unemployment compensation for the first two weeks of layoff(even though you received an vacation check).You are to continue to apply.However the ODJFS office will not send you compensation for the following two weeks.They will keep your compensation as an over payment.You should still receive your sub pay for the first two weeks.

I got a call from the ODJFS.this morning at 9:00 informing me of this.

Thanks for the heads up Dale.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway because it's already changed!

UPDATE: The August downweek has been moved up to August 4th. As for fair week, this is Ohio. I'm sure there's a fair somewhere! lol

Please let the official channels handle this. What happens if a single mother believed your earlier post and told her babysitter to take the week of 8/24 as a vacation? Or what if this info is wrong and the let their child care go for that week? I understand that people need the information as timely as possible, but the wrong information does not help. Your connection to Michael give your post an illusion of legitimacy, some people believe whatever you post so giving the wrong info is especially dangerous when you do it. And no, I do not know if or when any addisitonal weeks of down time have been added.

Please let the official channels handle this. What happens if a single mother believed your earlier post and told her babysitter to take the week of 8/24 as a vacation? Or what if this info is wrong and the let their child care go for that week? I understand that people need the information as timely as possible, but the wrong information does not help. Your connection to Michael give your post an illusion of legitimacy, some people believe whatever you post so giving the wrong info is especially dangerous when you do it. And no, I do not know if or when any addisitonal weeks of down time have been added.

I got a call from my group leader.Its official,we are off the week of the 4th.

Ben, then why don't we get the information in a timely manner? I always put the disclaimer that everything is subject to change. You bitch about me trying to insinuate that I don't want to work with the union structure when it's the union structure that doesn't seem to want to work with the membership. By the way, I haven't spoken to Michael about any of this information. Michael is NOT one of my sources so don't try to play the politics with the fact that he's my brother. And regardless of what you say or what your opinion is, there are some people on here that do appreciate the fact that I care enough about this membership to try to keep them informed.

F--k the officials and blow it out your ass! We don't get told nothing by them. Thanks Spring!

I just want to say thanks to those that use there own time to give us the news there hearing.

Talked to Spring's dad and asked him what he knew about down time.He gave me the following information.AUG.4 week,SEPT22 and29weeks,NOV.17week.He said that EVERYTHING is subject to change at any time.Apparently the Aug.4 was previously scheduled for Aug25 but was changed in part because of problems with diesel engines.I called him because I knew that he was working this week.Remember everything is subject to change at anytime but this is it for now according to him.

Ben, then why don't we get the information in a timely manner? I always put the disclaimer that everything is subject to change. You bitch about me trying to insinuate that I don't want to work with the union structure when it's the union structure that doesn't seem to want to work with the membership. By the way, I haven't spoken to Michael about any of this information. Michael is NOT one of my sources so don't try to play the politics with the fact that he's my brother. And regardless of what you say or what your opinion is, there are some people on here that do appreciate the fact that I care enough about this membership to try to keep them informed.

So regardless of the potential for harm you could cause, you will continue to repeat any rumor or hint of a rumor you hear. Okay, as long as we all know where you are coming from. I also did not say you were getting in formation from Michael, what I said is that some people on here believe you to have inside information because he is your brother. I am not "playing politics", I am simply stating a fact.

As for the timeliness of the information. would you prefer it at your convenience or would you rather have actual information? See that's the difference. we can either wait until the information is confirmed and all of the wrinkles worked out with the bargaining structure. Or we can jump the gun, and then blame the structure for our misinterpretation of the the smoke signals. Which method best serves the membership?

So regardless of the potential for harm you could cause, you will continue to repeat any rumor or hint of a rumor you hear. Okay, as long as we all know where you are coming from. I also did not say you were getting in formation from Michael, what I said is that some people on here believe you to have inside information because he is your brother. I am not "playing politics", I am simply stating a fact.

As for the timeliness of the information. would you prefer it at your convenience or would you rather have actual information? See that's the difference. we can either wait until the information is confirmed and all of the wrinkles worked out with the bargaining structure. Or we can jump the gun, and then blame the structure for our misinterpretation of the the smoke signals. Which method best serves the membership?

Keep making excuses, Ben. Am I to be blamed for the additional downweeks as well? Check the facts for yourself, but try looking for the truth. The downweeks that I posted were accurate at the time. As a matter of FACT, they were only changed at about noon yesterday because I was there at the plant watching the conference call on the FCN. I was there when the call came in and heard the others being told. I made the correction immediately online AFTER I called the union hall. Don't get your knickers in a twist just because I found out first. LOL

Keep making excuses, Ben. Am I to be blamed for the additional downweeks as well? Check the facts for yourself, but try looking for the truth. The downweeks that I posted were accurate at the time. As a matter of FACT, they were only changed at about noon yesterday because I was there at the plant watching the conference call on the FCN. I was there when the call came in and heard the others being told. I made the correction immediately online AFTER I called the union hall. Don't get your knickers in a twist just because I found out first. LOL

I have no need to make any excuses and the only thing I asked of you was to have some consideration for your fellow workers by not posting information before it is officially released. See, for you it's a competition to get any in formation out as quickley as possible regardless of it's acucuracy. All I asked is that you show some consideration for others during the current difficulties. People need accurate information. Posting suppostion and guesses simply to be first, does a disservice to our membership.

Nope, not a competition at all, if only because no one else is getting the information and getting it out. Talk about needing a secret decoder ring! And talk about a disservice to the membership. They are not mushrooms, they don't need to be kept in the dark and fed a load of shit. You try to question MY motives? HAH! What a laugh! Let's look at yours and I don't believe that they're to serve the membership....more to serve yourself. Try to obfuscate the real issue all you like, it won't change things nor will it make you right. Nighty-night! :shades:

Spring you haven't given anyone a chance to inform the membership offically. Nobody is trying to keep a secert about and additional down week it just was released on Thursday. As i said OHAP employees will recieve notice by mail.

Funny how Irish Dad walks away and Antro resurfaces...coincidence? I think not!

It's funny how uptight members of the structure become when beaten to the punch. Antro, don't be a knucklehead,

EVERYBODY IN THE PLANT knows that downweeks are tenative and subject to change. So, your babysitter arguement doesn't hold water here. I honestly don't believe that the membership is that stupid that they would schedule a vacation when there is nothing written in stone.

Veteran, thanks for the info as well.

Nope, not a competition at all, if only because no one else is getting the information and getting it out. Talk about needing a secret decoder ring! And talk about a disservice to the membership. They are not mushrooms, they don't need to be kept in the dark and fed a load of shit. You try to question MY motives? HAH! What a laugh! Let's look at yours and I don't believe that they're to serve the membership....more to serve yourself. Try to obfuscate the real issue all you like, it won't change things nor will it make you right. Nighty-night! :shades:

Well after reading this mornings Journal I can see that your propensity to disperse any and all thoughts that enter your head was come by honestly. Talk about a disservice to the membership. We all know that there are continuing talks regarding the future of OHAP. and here's Jerry the electrician on the front page of the Journal. Is he talking about the difficulty of giving people rides on his cart? No, He is pretending to know the plans that Ford management have made for our plant. Of course there is now harm in that. Unless you consider that Ford is probably still trying to negotiate with any number of states an municipalities for the best deal in locating new production lines. But the information was distributed right Mary. It may or may not be accurate, but by God it is out there. You propose that there is some hidden advantage accrued to the structure by withholding valid information from the membership. Maybe they would just release only valid information. Maybe there are some other negotiations taking place that would be affected by releasing information before it is ready.

I agree that the membership doesn't need to be fed shit. That is why I asked you to stop feeding them shit.

Funny how Irish Dad walks away and Antro resurfaces...coincidence? I think not!

It's funny how uptight members of the structure become when beaten to the punch. Antro, don't be a knucklehead,

EVERYBODY IN THE PLANT knows that downweeks are tenative and subject to change. So, your babysitter arguement doesn't hold water here. I honestly don't believe that the membership is that stupid that they would schedule a vacation when there is nothing written in stone.

Veteran, thanks for the info as well.

I came back on because I am on summer break from school. I don't have time for this when classes are in session. As far as the baby sitter, that was an example. The argument that people do no make plans around the down time because it is tentative is completely asinine. If you honestly believe that people just hang out waiting to see if the downtime is canceled or any additional week is added I have some property in west Texas that you could buy real cheap.

Well after reading this mornings Journal I can see that your propensity to disperse any and all thoughts that enter your head was come by honestly. Talk about a disservice to the membership. We all know that there are continuing talks regarding the future of OHAP. and here's Jerry the electrician on the front page of the Journal. Is he talking about the difficulty of giving people rides on his cart? No, He is pretending to know the plans that Ford management have made for our plant. Of course there is now harm in that. Unless you consider that Ford is probably still trying to negotiate with any number of states an municipalities for the best deal in locating new production lines. But the information was distributed right Mary. It may or may not be accurate, but by God it is out there. You propose that there is some hidden advantage accrued to the structure by withholding valid information from the membership. Maybe they would just release only valid information. Maybe there are some other negotiations taking place that would be affected by releasing information before it is ready.

I agree that the membership doesn't need to be fed shit. That is why I asked you to stop feeding them shit.

No, Ben, I believe that has become YOUR area of expertise, along with a few others of your ilk. Read into that what you will. Regardless of what YOU may believe, I am quite comfortable in my efforts to keep this membership informed of events and issues that may affect them.

And you have original thoughts all by your lonesome? LMAO! You're just another mouthpiece yourself! Ben, he was contacted and asked for his opinion and comments. He obliged them. If you will look again at what was printed, it stated that this was his opinion. However, Ben, if you'd like another source, independent of Jerry, let me refer you to another site http://blogs.edmunds.com/greencaradvisor/2...fitability.html

Econoline, Transit: After decades of flirting with the idea, Ford plans to move to a single global full-size van platform. The van, code-named V363, will be based on the Transit van now sold in Europe. The Transit is available in a variety of sizes and configurations, including FWD and RWD.

The North American Transit is expected to go into production for the 2012 model year at Ford's assembly plant in Avon Lake, Ohio, which now produces the E-Series van. The E-Series, also called the Econoline, is expected to be discontinued when U.S. production of the Transit begins.

Sources said Ford expects global Transit volume of between 400,000 and 500,000 vans annually.

I came back on because I am on summer break from school. I don't have time for this when classes are in session. As far as the baby sitter, that was an example. The argument that people do no make plans around the down time because it is tentative is completely asinine. If you honestly believe that people just hang out waiting to see if the downtime is canceled or any additional week is added I have some property in west Texas that you could buy real cheap.

Do any of those classes include spelling or grammar? Hint, hint. :shades: