Ford says more factory worker cuts needed

Hotlanta

You knew this was coming when they announced the salary layoffs.

It could be said this was coming back in the middle of Feb. when they didn't get the numbers they wanted then.

And it's been argued that it's been coming since then, when it was mentioned to clear a plant, because SENORITY is coming to a plant near you.

I wouldn't call it being in the know, but after the July shutdown's, you WILL see the reductions... you have 10 years or less?... might try starting to save a penny here or there.

The salaried that were offed this week were all agency people.

Rumor has it that the Ford employee layoffs will be the week

of July 15th.

Ford's scheduled downtime company wide is that week...

Come back when you have some real info. :hysterical:

Ford's scheduled downtime company wide is that week...

Come back when you have some real info. :hysterical:

Wrong. Ford Dearborn campus is shut down from Friday night

6/27 until Monday 7/7. Very few (mostly IT) people will be able

to get past the guard shack that week.

Wrong. Ford Dearborn campus is shut down from Friday night

6/27 until Monday 7/7. Very few (mostly IT) people will be able

to get past the guard shack that week.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

hey DUMBFUCK.. what the fuck did I write.

ALL assy. plants and component plants are fucking DOWN that week.. Actually DUMBFUCK what day does JULY 15 fall on, stupid motherfucker!

WHO gives a fuck about you stupid IT people.. your contract anyways..

Hope you get the boot too, dumb fuck.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

ALL assy. plants and component plants are fucking DOWN that week.. Actually DUMBFUCK what day does JULY 15 fall on, stupid motherfucker!

nice job critic...we must have been in the same class "HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE" by Dale Carnegie!! :stirpot:

You said "company wide". Must mean something different in your world.

And I said the week of July 15th, not the day of July 15th. Remedial reading course may be

in order for you.

Another wrong and nonsensical statement.

We shall see. Oddly. I don't wish you any harm.

Not true.

The Company has officially confirmed that KCAP will shut down for vacation this year beginning Monday, July, 28 for 2 weeks. Production will resume on Monday, August 11, 2008.

It could be said this was coming back in the middle of Feb. when they didn't get the numbers they wanted then.

And it's been argued that it's been coming since then, when it was mentioned to clear a plant, because SENORITY is coming to a plant near you.

I wouldn't call it being in the know, but after the July shutdown's, you WILL see the reductions... you have 10 years or less?... might try starting to save a penny here or there.

Cracks me up every time something comes up like this that if you have 10 years or less that those people will be gone, just too funny

Cracks me up every time something comes up like this that if you have 10 years or less that those people will be gone, just too funny

I really do not know why he is soo pissy, unless he is mad he wasn't invited to the party!! All the meeting was is what I posted! :sandbox:

Alright folks, time to calm down and quit getting upset. Bottom line is this was in the making along time ago. We all saw it coming and if you didn't then now is the time to pay attention. Look how many years you might have in at Ford or one of the parts plants dosen't really matter here. What does matter is how will you survive after the cuts are done?

Question: How many people will they want to be gone? Answer: We just do not know at this time. Soon we will have an answer.

Question: Should I stay or go if offered a buyout this time? Answer: That is only something you can answer. We do not know the situation you are in. You have to decide this for yourself.

Question: How does all of this affect me or does it? Answer : Yes, it affects you. In some ways more than you might know. Bigger question is do we have a chance of staying on?

Question: I work at a parts plant, when I go to an assembly plant do I take my senority? Answer: Yes, However it has been said that and noted that some people from the parts plants have been known to keep their Ford Senority and get a new D. O. E. when they start at an assembly plant. I do not know why this has happened but I guess it might have something to do with the fact thye never worked in a FORD assembly plant before. I do not even know of this being true. Just keep this in mind when you transfer to a plant. Also while on this subject I want to stress that it has been said that Assembly plant employee's that get laid off goes to assembly plants first. I do not know if this is true as well.

I really do not know why he is soo pissy, unless he is mad he wasn't invited to the party!! All the meeting was is what I posted! :sandbox:
who said I was pissy, I'm just saying that is always said, did I put a smiley face up that was mad???? No I didn't, so think what ya wanna think Cap, cause I could really give a shit

who said I was pissy, I'm just saying that is always said, did I put a smiley face up that was mad???? No I didn't, so think what ya wanna think Cap, cause I could really give a shit

You replied to critic and thats who I was referring too being all pissy....relax bro!!

The salaried that were offed this week were all agency people.

Rumor has it that the Ford employee layoffs will be the week

of July 15th.

GreggM,

The rumor is complete and utter bullshit as far as seniority UAW employees goes. Whoever told you that is insane.

spears-insane.JPG

GreggM,

The rumor is complete and utter bullshit as far as seniority UAW employees goes. Whoever told you that is insane.

spears-insane.JPG

Level,

I thought you and Furious were done with BON. Is it upsetting you that many people wont log onto your site? You really can't blame them for not wanting their I.P. addresses traced, can you?

GreggM,

Level,

That reply was in response to wildosvt's comment that

"We should have seen this coming when they announced

salary layoffs".

Last Thu. evening personnel called 25 agency people who

work in our bldg. and told them not to come in anymore, ever.

So that part wasn't a rumor. It happened.

The week of July 15th is a rumor, but still would only apply

to Ford salaried employees.

I didn't imply there were any UAW people involved.

Gregg