You pathetic, cowardly, morons

I hope you all lose all your money and end up living on skid row, you know what this is about you complete morons, you've driven this company into the ground, and how do you respond in trying to fix it? Why to drive it further into the ground..

You'll NEVER be Toyota, most people in the big cities still think you produce nothing but shit, and if they have a Toyota clone and a real Toyota to choose from, they'll buy the Toyota, you guys just don't get it, you don't know shit about cars.

You piss on Henry's grave, you people don't deserve to get rich off the backs of much better people before you. You make me sick.

Nice to see your passion for Ford Blueblood, Fiat were in the same shit had the same debt as Ford a few years ago.

Fiat are now making massive profits because their recovery has been PRODUCT led which was not based on emulating boring bland Toyota's.

Ford return to profit has been cut-back led and they still can't get their, sure Ford were always going to suffer more with high oil prices, but l wish more of an improvement was done to help the situation because high oil price are not going to go away they will get higher & higher in the future.

Ford F-Series & Mustang are two superb products the best in the business what are Fords future plans for them? Just sit "back on a Wing and a prayer" and hope that fuel prices may drop back to $2 mean time cut back and cut back.

How long will Ford sit back do nothing hoping the wind might drop, when it drops we might be left with perminent $7 a gallon gasoline, and then start blowing again as more and more Russians, Chinese and Indians with growing car markets tap into a harder and harder to pull out of the ground dwindling limited supply of oil.

Why can't Ford move with the times and make it's main bread winners the F-Series & Mustang lot more fuel efficient and keep them relevant, it might also open new markets like Europe at the same time.

All Ford's are already as reliable as any Toyota stop emulating them, cant say l see loads of Fords or Toyota's broken down at the sides of the roads these days all cars are very reliable.

Ford should stick to what they do best building Cars, SUV's Pick-Up like the F-Series & Mustang with a lot of heart, soul & and a lotta Rock "N" Roll, but with class leading MPG as standard on all it's base models in every market it sells into in the future. If Ford don't produce the most fuel efficent base model vehicle in any class then it should back to the drawing board.

So if the shit hits the fan again, Ford won't then be caught with their pants down next time it happens, because expert are predicting their will be lots of spikes and drop offs coming in the future as oil becomes more difficult to extract & find.

Every Ford plant in the world should be run like this plant as standard, what high energy costs?

http://www.greencarsite.co.uk/GREENNEWS/wi...rd-%20plant.htm

Nice to see your passion for Ford Blueblood, Fiat were in the same shit had the same debt as Ford a few years ago.

Fiat are now making massive profits because their recovery has been PRODUCT led which was not based on emulating boring bland Toyota's.

Ford return to profit has been cut-back led and they still can't get their, sure Ford were always going to suffer more with high oil prices, but l wish more of an improvement was done to help the situation because high oil price are not going to go away they will get higher & higher in the future.

Ford F-Series & Mustang are two superb products the best in the business what are Fords future plans for them? Just sit "back on a Wing and a prayer" and hope that fuel prices may drop back to $2 mean time cut back and cut back.

How long will Ford sit back do nothing hoping the wind might drop, when it drops we might be left with perminent $7 a gallon gasoline, and then start blowing again as more and more Russians, Chinese and Indians with growing car markets tap into a harder and harder to pull out of the ground dwindling limited supply of oil.

Why can't Ford move with the times and make it's main bread winners the F-Series & Mustang lot more fuel efficient and keep them relevant, it might also open new markets like Europe at the same time.

All Ford's are already as reliable as any Toyota stop emulating them, cant say l see loads of Fords or Toyota's broken down at the sides of the roads these days all cars are very reliable.

Ford should stick to what they do best building Cars, SUV's Pick-Up like the F-Series & Mustang with a lot of heart, soul & and a lotta Rock "N" Roll, but with class leading MPG as standard on all it's base models in every market it sells into in the future. If Ford don't produce the most fuel efficent base model vehicle in any class then it should back to the drawing board.

So if the shit hits the fan again, Ford won't then be caught with their pants down next time it happens, because expert are predicting their will be lots of spikes and drop offs coming in the future as oil becomes more difficult to extract & find.

Every Ford plant in the world should be run like this plant as standard, what high energy costs?

http://www.greencarsite.co.uk/GREENNEWS/wi...rd-%20plant.htm

You're right, some here just don't understand.

For me Ford is much bigger than the current management, the company has so much history, It's part of this country, it deserves better. It's similar to how our government is filled with crooked politicians looking out for their best interest only, not for those they govern. For the past 10 years we've seen a management team that seems to only care about how big a retirement package they can get.

I want Ford to excel, to be #1, It makes my blood boil when I hear people trashing Ford's and gushing over cars like Toyota's and Honda's. When they shoot for "just good enough", it's an insult to everybody who has come before them and who bleeds Ford Blue. SUV guy doesn't get it, I've been a Ford nut my whole life, it's part of me, I've owned Ford's and nothing else in my life, and told thousands of people over the years to buy Fords, and praised their vehicles/engines/engineering. And yet they hang their most loyal fans out to dry, they just don't care one bit, their only care is for Wall st. I bet none of the scumbags on Wall st. even buy Fords. Oh well, that's life right, maybe another company will step up to the plate GM sure does seem to get it.

Edited by Blueblood

Being a ford fan , employee, customer, and investor, i can' t help but feel the pain that blueblood is yelling about, but the reality is that there is more than one person, or part of the company to blame. I know that feilds flight to florida are fuqin rediculious, but so is me and my whole shift getting paid to sit around for more than four hours while paint gets their ovens fried back up, so we can make one truck before our shift is over. What really bugs me is the persons who have that bumper sticker 'out of a job yet? keep buying foreign' as they take their walmart/made in china cooler into work, with their made in bangledesh child labor made clothes wearing, and mcdonalds(can you say close a resturaunt before we allow it to become union) happy meal. hipocracy is a great thing we don't look at very closely. and i agree we would be hard pressed to find a quick meal that was union made, but we could at least either buy locally, or get off our high horses and realize we have sown the seeds of our own demise.

Thank you Ford management for depriving the F-150 of an engine that might actually compete with the competition ( something it appears you never will do in powertrains).

What competition is that? The Tundra, whose sales have fallen flat on their face, or the Hemi Rams whose sales are basically non-existent now, or the GM trucks whose top-of-the-line engine is now probably making up about 1% of its sales?

Seriously. This engine was entirely unnecessary in the 1/2 ton class. The only people who care about this announcement are magazine racers. This will have basically ZERO impact on sales. And those sales that are lost, waaaaah!! I cry for you. If a TT 5.0 doesn't get your blood flowing at least as much as the 6.2, you need to pull your head outta your ass.

Edited by NickF1011

What competition is that? The Tundra, whose sales have fallen flat on their face, or the Hemi Rams whose sales are basically non-existent now, or the GM trucks whose top-of-the-line engine is now probably making up about 1% of its sales?

Seriously. This engine was entirely unnecessary in the 1/2 ton class. The only people who care about this announcement are magazine racers. This will have basically ZERO impact on sales. And those sales that are lost, waaaaah!! I cry for you. If a TT 5.0 doesn't get your blood flowing at least as much as the 6.2, you need to pull your head outta your ass.

How is Ford supposed to be the leader of trucks when it's motors make you feel like your driving a 4 cylinder ranger? I would give the 5.4 a bit of slack if it actually got better gas mialege than the competition while underachieving in the power department but its just as much as a hog as the others without any of the power. And no I am not particulary excited about a TT 5.0 in the truck as it's just more shit to go wrong and will probably be more exspensive of an option than the 6.2 would have been and also will most likely require premium gas, Why is it that Ford seemingly always has to used forced induction to make decent power out of their motors? Oh well hopefully the 6.2 can still see the light of day and hopefully ends up atleast in the Superduties.

How is Ford supposed to be the leader of trucks when it's motors make you feel like your driving a 4 cylinder ranger? I would give the 5.4 a bit of slack if it actually got better gas mialege than the competition while underachieving in the power department but its just as much as a hog as the others without any of the power. And no I am not particulary excited about a TT 5.0 in the truck as it's just more shit to go wrong and will probably be more exspensive of an option than the 6.2 would have been and also will most likely require premium gas, Why is it that Ford seemingly always has to used forced induction to make decent power out of their motors? Oh well hopefully the 6.2 can still see the light of day and hopefully ends up atleast in the Superduties.

Its takes more than a lot of horsepower to make a great truck, just ask any Tundra owner. To see why the F-150 is still #1, all you have to do is look at how strong the frame and driveline is.

I buy my trucks for hauling stuff, not to win stoplight to stoplight drag races. People can say what they want about horsepower, but in terms of load bearing capability, Id take a Ford over any other truck on the market.

How is Ford supposed to be the leader of trucks when it's motors make you feel like your driving a 4 cylinder ranger?

Oh give me a break, the current one doesn't feel like that, and the new lighter, more powerful, truck with a six speed certainly won't. Some of you need to go outside and get some fresh air I think.

Oh give me a break, the current one doesn't feel like that, and the new lighter, more powerful, truck with a six speed certainly won't. Some of you need to go outside and get some fresh air I think.

Yea just maybe I could give it the benefit of being more like a V6 Ranger ( 3.0 that is).

Considering the 5.0 TT will be based on a NA 5.0 V8 that will be used to replace most of the NA 5.4 lineup now, the price should be pretty in line with what the 5.4 markup is now. And all EcoBoost engines are being designed to run on 87 octane fuel.

And give me a break. They don't feel like 4 cylinder Rangers. I was actually shocked by how much power they DID have when I finally had the opportunity to drive one. I was used to driving my brother's '01 F-150 5.4 and thought it had decent pickup. Not great, but decent for a 1/2 ton truck. The 5.4 3-valve truck I drove felt FAR stronger than my brother's '01, which I already thought was adequate. How freakin' fast do you need your pickup truck to be? Geesh.

Considering the 5.0 TT will be based on a NA 5.0 V8 that will be used to replace most of the NA 5.4 lineup now, the price should be pretty in line with what the 5.4 markup is now. And all EcoBoost engines are being designed to run on 87 octane fuel.

And give me a break. They don't feel like 4 cylinder Rangers. I was actually shocked by how much power they DID have when I finally had the opportunity to drive one. I was used to driving my brother's '01 F-150 5.4 and thought it had decent pickup. Not great, but decent for a 1/2 ton truck. The 5.4 3-valve truck I drove felt FAR stronger than my brother's '01, which I already thought was adequate. How freakin' fast do you need your pickup truck to be? Geesh.

Just interested what does you brother use his F-150 for Nick? Shame we don't get them in the UK.

Just interested what does you brother use his F-150 for Nick? Shame we don't get them in the UK.

He just uses it for random hauling of crap to and from wherever. It was his daily driver until he and his wife picked up a 2nd Explorer this past December. Been a pretty reliable truck for about 130,000 miles, but it's not very practical anymore since they have an infant now and I don't think you're supposed to put a baby seat in the rear bench of extended cab trucks (at least back in '01).

How freakin' fast do you need your pickup truck to be? Geesh.

I find this quote so freakin hypocritical since you have a Cobra. How much speed do you need? Obviously more than the old GT's.

Why can't truck owners have that same option?

(Waiting patiently for the spin zone to start). :reading:

Looks to me like the call here is for Ford to spend millions on an engine project that is clearly not what the market is currently looking for. I was very surprised to hear a year or so ago that Mark Fields brought the 'Boss' engine project back. Even at that time, I questioned the reasoning behind that decision. What else are they supposed to do? Ford's financial situation is dire, despite what some of you want to believe. It doesn't matter if Ford is better or worse than GM or Chrysler, Ford is on the ropes. They simply don't have the money to waste anything with limited demand.

Looks to me like the call here is for Ford to spend millions on an engine project that is clearly not what the market is currently looking for. I was very surprised to hear a year or so ago that Mark Fields brought the 'Boss' engine project back. Even at that time, I questioned the reasoning behind that decision. What else are they supposed to do? Ford's financial situation is dire, despite what some of you want to believe. It doesn't matter if Ford is better or worse than GM or Chrysler, Ford is on the ropes. They simply don't have the money to waste anything with limited demand.

Mary my point was (and Dean - I wasn't accusing you of being a cheerleader - sorry if you took it that way) is that Ford has been working on this project for what - awhile and now here we are down to crunch time and all the sudden - *poof* it is gone. I am tired of people telling me, "Well, you don't really need the speed." Hellloooo - bite me. You don't know my needs, you don't know my desires. I didn't need a $40k (plus dealer markup) Thunderbird either but I wanted it.

What next - the Eco-Boost going to be canceled?

I am going to be wanting a car or truck in the near future so the 'Bird can become a garage queen. Is Ford going to offer anything competitive or do I have to go to Chrysler to get the power I want? And perhaps with a bit better quality than my 'Bird?

I don't want to become that middle aged man with gold chains, a gray haired bouffant hairdo and bad Hawaiian shirts driving a Corvette! Besides, I am still blonde *knocks on wood*. :shades:

I find this quote so freakin hypocritical since you have a Cobra. How much speed do you need? Obviously more than the old GT's.

Why can't truck owners have that same option?

(Waiting patiently for the spin zone to start). :reading:

If you want your truck to be faster, by all means, modify it. I'm not going to stop ya. It's certainly within your rights. However, as Ford has released the F-150, it is perfectly capable of doing what a 1/2 ton pickup truck is MEANT to do: It has ridiculous towing capability, ridiculous payload capacity, and good offroad capabilities. If you want your truck to do something a 1/2 ton truck isn't really intended for, then modify it on your own time and dollar.

There's quite a difference here between the F-150 and the Mustang. Ford intended the Mustang (and moreso the Cobra) to be quick performance cars. That is what they are built for. That is the audience they cater to. However, there are still limits to what Ford is willing to do for us Mustang owners. Bitching about a lack of acceleration in the F-150 (which is really only barely slower than the competition anyway) is akin to me bitching about the Cobra not being able to tow 10,000 lbs.

Thanks for pointing those things out Nick. First of all, I own a '99 F150 with a 4.6L. Yeah, I only use it for hauling as it is an extended cab with a long bed and a cap, but, I am glad that I got the 4.6L. It has a trailer towing package and I can tow much more than I really need and yeah, the mileage drops off when I do, but I average 14-16 mpg around town and anywhere from 18 -22 when on the road (depending how much I am hauling).

When I bought it mpg was not a real issue (like it is now) but then again I only needed to tow 3500 lbs with maybe 700 lbs in the bed, so it did the job. I have hauled 2350 lbs in it without it even sagging past level on its haunches. Now I am glad that I got the engine that I did as I will probably keep this quite sometime -- at least, until there seems to be some direction of the energy issues we are facing and the technology to meet those requirements catches up.

I have never used it to "race" another PU, or for that matter, any other vehicle and could care less if some guy pulls up beside me in a Tundra or a Hemi (and needs some ego soothing). I have had other performance cars for that purpose and as soon as I can work out a relocation will most likely be building a SCCA race car (again) to take care of my need to go fast/competition (where it belongs on the track - not the roads). It is a truck with an extended cab & cap for hauling stuff, not an extension of my ego.

I suspect that the majority of Americans that own PUs that need them and they are paid off (mine has been paid off 6 years ago), will do something similar.

I hope you all lose all your money and end up living on skid row, you know what this is about you complete morons, you've driven this company into the ground, and how do you respond in trying to fix it? Why to drive it further into the ground..

You'll NEVER be Toyota, most people in the big cities still think you produce nothing but shit, and if they have a Toyota clone and a real Toyota to choose from, they'll buy the Toyota, you guys just don't get it, you don't know shit about cars.

You piss on Henry's grave, you people don't deserve to get rich off the backs of much better people before you. You make me sick.

I read somewhere that Ford is now tied with Toyota in quality.

We all need to push buy AMARICAN ONLY!!! America first!!!

God Bless & Have a blessed day

Ps . seems simple to me.

OPEC sells oil for $145.00 a barrel.

OPEC nations buy U.S. grain at $7.00 a bushel.

Solution: Sell grain for $145.00 a bushel.

Can't buy it? Tough! Eat your oil!