Picked up my new '08 F250 4x4 Crewcab V10 Lariat today!!!

Post some pictures of the Engine and the interior of your truck.

LOL, demanding today aren't we? Just kidding....I just thought it was funny that you said this and then said 'post pictures of your milan' to saintlaz in the other forum.

LOL, demanding today aren't we? Just kidding....I just thought it was funny that you said this and then said 'post pictures of your milan' to saintlaz in the other forum.

I get so excited when people post pictures of new vehicles and when they only post pic's of the exterior i get really pumped up and i want to see in the Interior but they never post pictures of the Interior so i have to beg like a dog and ask.

I get so excited when people post pictures of new vehicles and when they only post pic's of the exterior i get really pumped up and i want to see in the Interior but they never post pictures of the Interior so i have to beg like a dog and ask.

Here are some more of mine-

post-28309-1216477555_thumb.jpg

post-28309-1216477570_thumb.jpg

post-28309-1216477581_thumb.jpg

post-28309-1216477595_thumb.jpg

It surprises me that the supercab has headrests in the 150 but not in the SD.

My wife's Lincoln LT has the rear head rests too. Oh well, my SD has bigger engine and springs and is at least 1000 lbs. heavier too. I can live without the rear head rests as I rarely have more than 1 or 2 passengers.

My rear seats have headrests.

I will get pictures. I have been busy trying to keep the 6-year-old amused (in other words, playing taxi cab). There are swimming lessons, the summer rec program, karate lessons, and his electric guitar lessons. LOL

Thank God he goes back to school on Wed.

Also, I need to clean the Navigation screen before pics.................. sweaty fingerprints. LOL

Edited by Extreme4x4

• 2 weeks later...

Runs great !!!! You really have to give it very little throttle for around town driving. Even on the highway, just get her up to speed, and very little throttle needed. When you want to get moving quickly, she's right there. It really is rather impressive, considering what a huge beast she is.

I really love the V10, and the Torqshift.

Fuel economy has been better than I was expecting. In town only, I am currently getting about 10.4 (first tank of in town only was 9.7), and this is only my second tank in town. I fully expect 11 or so, when fully broken in. On the highway, the last mixed tank (some city, more heavily mountainous highway), it was 12.4. I fully expect 14-15mpg highway only, when broken in.

I am used to my Fords. I know that when new, they are really tight. At 10K mileage will be much better, and usually around 20K you will get the maximum. I currently have 1150 miles on the truck.

I am very happy with it. I just wish that I got a chance to drive more.