Picked up my new '08 F250 4x4 Crewcab V10 Lariat today!!!

Just pickup up my new truck today. It actually went on Junes sales, as we completed everything yesterday, with a today pickup.

I LOVE IT !!!!

Pueblo Gold over black, with the Camel interior. Navigation with audiophile stereo, DVD, tow command and upfitter switches, power back window, off-road package, reverse sensors, chrome cab steps, and manual transfer case. LOL

Yes it had an odd set of options, but I love it.

This truck will be with me for a long time................. so................ thank you Ford, and thank you KTP, for building a beautiful truck. :)

Heck, there are next to no loaded V10's out there. There was one used one, in OK, in green. It had 5000 miles on it, but didn't have the DVD.

I'm real happy with what I have. It always seems that I have to settle on color, when I buy, due to the options that I want.......... and not wanting to order (which would have been impossible now anyway). For my Tribute, I wanted the rimfire red, but they discontinued it for the '03.............. plus, the only one equipped the way I wanted it............... in the state of AZ, was my Light Tundra.

Oh well. At least it wasn't black, or silver. That would have killed the deal right there (black only looks good for 10 seconds after you wash it, and silver is just plain blahhh).

I like my Pueblo gold over black. It sure doesn't show dirt. LOL

Heck, there are next to no loaded V10's out there. There was one used one, in OK, in green. It had 5000 miles on it, but didn't have the DVD.

I'm real happy with what I have. It always seems that I have to settle on color, when I buy, due to the options that I want.......... and not wanting to order (which would have been impossible now anyway). For my Tribute, I wanted the rimfire red, but they discontinued it for the '03.............. plus, the only one equipped the way I wanted it............... in the state of AZ, was my Light Tundra.

Oh well. At least it wasn't black, or silver. That would have killed the deal right there (black only looks good for 10 seconds after you wash it, and silver is just plain blahhh).

I like my Pueblo gold over black. It sure doesn't show dirt. LOL

My dads F150 is black and it looks pretty sharp.

Acceleration is excellent. The truck gets moving in a completely effortless manner. I'm not a teenager, or a 20-something, so I'm not running around trying to race every Camry and Focus (for some reason, Dodge truck owners love to do stupid things like this). I also do not gun it off the line............ however, I did have to let her loose a bit to get around a stupid person, and the acceleration is surprising. Out on the highway, you never want for power.

Even with only 700 miles on her, I am totally in love with this engine.

My first tank was 10.4mpg, and this last one was 12.4mpg. Both had city and highway driving, but the second tank did have more, heavily mountainous driving in it.

All told, I am very pleased with my fuel economy. I was expecting about 1/2 the mileage I got with my Tribute, and even with the engine not being anywhere close to being broken in, it is doing significantly better than that. This tank should tell the tale of city driving mileage only. I'm expecting in the 9's.

When broken in, I would expect in the 10's in town, and 13+ on the highway. For what it is, and what it can do (and what it weighs), that is great to me. :)

Yes it is, and yes, you are correct................ pics don't do it justice. Part of the problem is that the sun wasn't shining there.

Its kind of a double edged sword................ when sun shines, lots of glare. When sun is behind a cloud, color is muted.

Thank you, btw. I really like it. The color does not show dirt at all.

The V10 "badge" is in the fender vent, in the same place that the red "Powerstroke Diesel" appears. For the V10, the lettering is black.

The 5.4 trucks get nothing in the fender vent.

Is the lettering color changed as well? I knew the plastic "mesh" was colored depending on engine selection, but not the lettering.

very nice. is that the pueblo gold color? if so the pics dont do it any justice.

Yes it is, and yes, you are correct................ pics don't do it justice. Part of the problem is that the sun wasn't shining there.

Its kind of a double edged sword................ when sun shines, lots of glare. When sun is behind a cloud, color is muted.

Thank you, btw. I really like it. The color does not show dirt at all.

I too was wondering if it was the Pueblo Gold as you mentioned, because it almost looks silver.

Has this combo (gold with black lower paint) been available for some time? I haven't seen many, if any, of this combo.

The lettering is red on the diesel, and black on the V10.

The black, on the lower, and the lighting, is what makes the gold more muted. However, on solid gold trucks, they look "cheaper."

I also have not seen another truck with the two toned for the gold.............. well, other than my local dealership. They have a few over there, like that.

In that lighting, if you would have had a silver truck next to mine, you would see the definite difference. You would then wonder how you could have thought the gold looked silver.

Frankly, I don't consider Pueblo Gold to be a true gold.............. it is more a tan metallic.

yes lettering color is changed

The lettering is red on the diesel, and black on the V10.

The black, on the lower, and the lighting, is what makes the gold more muted. However, on solid gold trucks, they look "cheaper."

I also have not seen another truck with the two toned for the gold.............. well, other than my local dealership. They have a few over there, like that.

In that lighting, if you would have had a silver truck next to mine, you would see the definite difference. You would then wonder how you could have thought the gold looked silver.

Frankly, I don't consider Pueblo Gold to be a true gold.............. it is more a tan metallic.

Oh, I see about the lettering, I didn't realize that. Is the Pueblo Gold the color featured on the bottom of most Lariat and EB Expys and Explorers or is that Arizona Beige? Or maybe it was the one and now the other?

Nice truck. I have one just like it only it is an extended cab and short bed.

LOL, I have a friend that would love those seat covers.

The Pueblo Gold is the lower color on the Superduty's.............. I think it is still Arizona Beige on the others.

Those seat covers are a crack up. I likum my leather. :)

It really seams as though the quality of the leather has really improved. It is actually supple and soft. Compared to the leather in my Tribute, that did a lovely imitation of vinyl. Still loved it though............ very durable, especially with a baby/toddler/young man.

Thank you so much for that information. :)

I knew that couldn't be just run-of-the-mill leather.

These seats are also a far cry improvement over some of the earlier seats. They are incredibly comfortable, even over the long haul. The bolstering is very good also. Kind of funny, considering the type of vehicle they are in. However, the big beast really does well on the twisties. Its size actually helps it. I can take all of my favorite curves at the same speed I did with my Tribute, with no protesting from the tires.

The Pueblo Gold is the lower color on the Superduty's.............. I think it is still Arizona Beige on the others.

Those seat covers are a crack up. I likum my leather. :)

It really seams as though the quality of the leather has really improved. It is actually supple and soft. Compared to the leather in my Tribute, that did a lovely imitation of vinyl. Still loved it though............ very durable, especially with a baby/toddler/young man.

Ok, I see, thanks.

And yes, leather quality certainly has seemed to improve. And I know what you're talking about when referring to the Tribute's "leather" (my grandma has one), and it is not, as you said, very leathery. It reminds me of the leather Ford used back in the late 90s-early 00s on Expys and F-150s (and I suppose the rest of the lineup as well).

Thank you so much for that information. :)

I knew that couldn't be just run-of-the-mill leather.

These seats are also a far cry improvement over some of the earlier seats. They are incredibly comfortable, even over the long haul. The bolstering is very good also. Kind of funny, considering the type of vehicle they are in. However, the big beast really does well on the twisties. Its size actually helps it. I can take all of my favorite curves at the same speed I did with my Tribute, with no protesting from the tires.

Post some pictures of the Engine and the interior of your truck.