Girls gone wild Ford Style

end of time

mention a real name? what is that suppose to mean???? somebodys wife????

Hey you guys, I think this was just supposed to be a fun little throw away topic to lightgen things up. no need to get all wacky here.

how about I get my cell camera out and post a few pics tomorrow? just for fun, nothing obscene or embarassing;.

Hey you guys, I think this was just supposed to be a fun little throw away topic to lightgen things up. no need to get all wacky here.

how about I get my cell camera out and post a few pics tomorrow? just for fun, nothing obscene or embarassing;.

yes, with all the buy outs and hard times for the companies, the presidental election, ect. just trying to lighten it up a bit.

What in the world is going on. Why does Ford have all the HOTTEST women working for them.

What is going on at Ford.On the flip side, to all the women out there, is it just me or does it seem like all the HOT guys that work at Ford are in trades?I know in the summer everyone is HOT, and sweaty and some are even stinky. Ha Ha LOL :hysterical:

What in the world is going on. Why does Ford have all the HOTTEST women working for them.

Back in the day, when I hired-in in 1976 at Sterling there was alot of hiring going on. Hundreds. Summer vac replacements, turn-over, etc. Most young guys and girls. Three shifts. Now the 70's wern't the 60's. but still pretty crazy times. (At least the mad mothers hadn't made their case yet.) Now all of us were making more money than we'd ever seen before in our young lives! Plenty of good looking girls, the young dudes carrying the news, the jobs were tough, always argueing with the bosses but man those were high times!!

Take it to you tube....

A man rings his own doorbell. his wife opens the door and he is standing with a sheep under his arm. he told her this is the pig i cheat on you with. his wife tells him this is no pig it is a sheep. he told her shut up i'm not talking to you

RLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Ford Worker 1994