Former Mexican President Comments On U.S. Job Losses:

MichiganTruck_Mafia

"As long as you have salaries of $15 to $20 an hour, you will keep losing jobs to economies that pay $5 an hour," Fox said. "This great nation of the United States has to understand that the way we opened our markets, was to learn how to compete. Now that we have learned how to compete, the leaders of the United States is building walls. That's a big, big mistake. We should be building bridges, building opportunities."

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...METRO/809110455

The job loss will continue thanks to the USA corrupt politicians who work for the wealthy.The world is going to exist.How much indignity can the people of a once proud sovereign nation tolerate?What happens when the USA government is not so nice to it`s citizens anymore?More rules ,many of them unwritten and arbitrarily and capriciously enforced ,for the working class?Learn Spanglish and do what the television tells you to do and there will be no problems.

Edited by Fatso

Over my dead body.

There is a possibility that the Mexican Government and the Mexican people ,see all the USA companies moving to their country ,along with the tens of millions of illegal immigrants who enter the USA from Mexico and see it as a way, to retaliate for the USA taking over Texas and California.Greedy billionaires who live in a different world than the working class and who always want more money and power.Corrupt USA politicians who are very charming liars willing to commit acts of treason.Laws and unwritten laws and security and surveillance all aimed squarely at the working class Americans.I saw a Ford commercial where they say that the Ford Fusion is an 'IMPORT BEATER'?The Fusion is made in Hermosillo,Mexico?Pioneer at least you can see how seious all this is and yes, if you or I resist they will kill us and walk right over our dead bodies.On the bright side, the USA consumer will have 'MORE CHEAP STUFF'

Edited by Fatso

There is a possibility that the Mexican Government and the Mexican people ,see all the USA companies moving to their country ,along with the tens of millions of illegal immigrants who enter the USA from Mexico and see it as a way, to retaliate for the USA taking over Texas and California.Greedy billionaires who live in a different world than the working class and who always want more money and power.Corrupt USA politicians who are very charming liars willing to commit acts of treason.Laws and unwritten laws and security and surveillance all aimed squarely at the working class Americans.I saw a Ford commercial where they say that the Ford Fusion is an 'IMPORT BEATER'?The Fusion is made in Hermosillo,Mexico?Pioneer at least you can see how seious all this is and yes, if you or I resist they will kill us and walk right over our dead bodies.On the bright side, the USA consumer will have 'MORE CHEAP STUFF'

Great Post! The fact that Fox supports McCain is all that needs to be said. He's trying to make money like all the rest of the politicians and the big money people, which is why they support McCain. Obama isn't perfect but he offer's the middle class their best chances to combat that "GIANT SUCKING SOUND" occuring to Mexico and China. At least we benefit...we get all their pollution, did you see all the smog in the Olympics it's settling on Washington State right now.

But let's worry about our 2nd ammendment rights and vote for McCain, forget about the more pressing issues, like the economy, healthcare, and alternitive fuels.....Rant over

McCAIN AND ABLE? I DON'T THINK SO

Obama and McCain have the same outlook on illegal immigration, that's why I will not vote for either of them.

Mexico and their burgeoning population view the United States as their territory. They come here to take any work they can, not just "farm laborers". They are taking skilled and unskilled work, they use stolen social security numbers from people who are dead as one way to skirt the verification process. Most death records are not linked up to the Social Security system.

The reason working class wages are stagnent in an inflationary economy is the huge numbers of illegals.

Americans infatuation with cheap labor didn't end with slavery.

I love this :censored:

""As long as you have salaries of $15 to $20 an hour, you will keep losing jobs to economies that pay $5 an hour," Fox said. "This great nation of the United States has to understand that the way we opened our markets, was to learn how to compete."

Then the readers of the Detroit news will start with their overpaid union worker crap!

What he should of said is "As long as you have salaries of $15 to $20 an hour, you will keep losing jobs to economies that pay $5 and less a hour,"And have no environmental laws, no health coverage, no pensions, no OSHA. We can build your products for peanuts and sell it back to you for no discounts and you people eat it up. And your CEO's make millions Fox said. "This great nation of the United States has to understand that the way we opened our markets, was to screw you!

""As long as you have salaries of $15 to $20 an hour, you will keep losing jobs to economies that pay $5 an hour," Fox said. "This great nation of the United States has to understand that the way we opened our markets, was to learn how to compete.[/i]

Next time someone says "Free Trade agreements help our economy" give them that Fox quote, followed by directions to the appropriate body orafice in which they can store the agreement.

Neither Obama nor McCain will stand up to the illegal labor lobby. Cheap labor benefits only the UberRich. Enforce the laws, stop the decimation of the working man's wages!

I love this :censored:

""As long as you have salaries of $15 to $20 an hour, you will keep losing jobs to economies that pay $5 an hour," Fox said. "This great nation of the United States has to understand that the way we opened our markets, was to learn how to compete."

Then the readers of the Detroit news will start with their overpaid union worker crap!

What he should of said is "As long as you have salaries of $15 to $20 an hour, you will keep losing jobs to economies that pay $5 and less a hour,"And have no environmental laws, no health coverage, no pensions, no OSHA. We can build your products for peanuts and sell it back to you for no discounts and you people eat it up. And your CEO's make millions Fox said. "This great nation of the United States has to understand that the way we opened our markets, was to screw you!

perfect!!