full mustang interior

blazerdude20

Entertainment value. It's easy to push his buttons. Remember, the trolls have a very circumscribed position, so they can react only in certain ways.

Look at it this way: You're Foghorn Leghorn, and P-71's the dog. You have a cassava melon. And so it goes. Tomorrow, you'll have another melon, and the process repeats. Ol' Fukkas just never quits, bless him.

It might be pathological on P's part, but it sure is entertaining, on my part. Enjoy, because if P left, it would get very, very boring. I mean, look at the rest of the negatards: Snooter can't carry his end, and mlhm5, yeah, right. Same for the rest, except for 'Sario. "Sario's the best of the negatards; he can be delightfully acerbic, even if he gets confused in bright sunshine. :)

:hysterical:

Great post.

-----

I love how when ANYONE disagrees with a select few...they are immediately labeled negatards. I am glad I am not a negatard...or a troll. There are too many great Ford products to hate the company.

:hysterical:

Great post.

-----

I love how when ANYONE disagrees with a select few...they are immediately labeled negatards. I am glad I am not a negatard...or a troll. There are too many great Ford products to hate the company.

yeah you dont agree with talking points as delieverd by ford you automatically branded a troll (damn i love that troll distinction)...i for one want ford to succeed....but if it looks like shit it will be called shit.....no need to heep praise on ford miscues just because it wears a ford badge

No P, a negatard, or troll, such as yourself............... only gets that label through hard work. To disagree with everything that everyone else says............... and to find negative in everything that Ford makes or does................ to the point of sounding ridiculous and desperate.

While you can be amusing, due to the absurdity of many of your arguements............... you also get entirely tiresome and annoying. For every thread that is started, and every post that is made, I can easily imagine the P response, as it is so predictable. Thus, when I see that you have posted, I groan inside and try to find another post where there might even be actual conversation on the posted subject matter............... instead of it, once again, turning into the P "I am the only right, "real," person on earth, and everybody else is a blind cheerleader that I have to try to convert to the only real truth," show.

You should try starting your own cult, you would probably be good at it. Only rule would be............ optimism not allowed.

Edited by Extreme4x4

No P, a negatard, or troll, such as yourself............... only gets that label through hard work. To disagree with everything that everyone else says............... and to find negative in everything that Ford makes or does................ to the point of sounding ridiculous and desperate.

While you can be amusing, due to the absurdity of many of your arguements............... you also get entirely tiresome and annoying. For every thread that is started, and every post that is made, I can easily imagine the P response, as it is so predictable. Thus, when I see that you have posted, I groan inside and try to find another post where there might even be actual conversation on the posted subject matter............... instead of it, once again, turning into the P "I am the only right, "real," person on earth, and everybody else is a blind cheerleader that I have to try to convert to the only real truth," show.

You should try starting your own cult, you would probably be good at it. Only rule would be............ optimism not allowed.

wow...so "P" is your hero and control your entire thought process...wow.."P" has power beyond his entire imagination

No P, a negatard, or troll, such as yourself...............

I am not a troll, I like MANY Fords

and to find negative in everything that Ford makes or does................

Can you see my sig?

-------

You (and your cult) are the annoying ones. Everything that Ford does, produces, proposes, says, doesn't say is taken as gospel, and everything else is crap. Your inability to see what Ford actually is and actually does is astounding. For some reason you feel that because you paid a lot of money for a Ford, it is your life mission to defend them...even when they are in the wrong. You have allowed Ford to produce mediocrity for years...but just stood by them and said, "good job, way to go". THAT is more damaging that anything anyone else could possibly do. You people are not real. You live in a complete state of denial. And anyone that contradicts that state of denial is automatically labeled...no matter how valid of a point they bring up. I do not hold ANY manufacturer to any different standards than another. I congratulate great work and I rip on piss poor work. And that, obviously bothers you...because it conflicts with your agenda. It bothers you to hear that your beloved Ford actually does do some pretty bonehead things. And when someone points that out, you retaliate by name calling, or making fun of the Ford that person drives...and then you dive into hypocrisy and tell me that your 6-year old acts more mature. I realize that my opinions may not be the majority opinions out there...but my opinions carry the same weight as yours...despite you thinking differently. You, and a few others on this site have a very hard time facing the truth...it bothers you that much. You can't admit when Ford makes a mistake, you applaud mediocrity...but only from Ford. Even when another manufacturer releases a truly A+ automobile, you refuse to see the positive.

I realize this probably won't get through to you, but you need to realize that your beloved Ford is not the "world class" auto manufacturer that you mistakenly believe it to be.

I realize this probably won't get through to you, but you need to realize that your beloved Ford is not the "world class" auto manufacturer that you mistakenly believe it to be.

Aw c'mon, Fukkas, you know that world-wide, Ford, as a world-class company does very well. That's Ford Brazil, Ford Argentina, Ford Thailand, Ford Oz, Ford India, Ford South Africa, Ford Ford Turkey, Ford Romania, Ford Mexico, Ford Canada, Ford Russia, Ford China, Ford Germany/EU/UK — all producing world-class product that seems to do very well against their competition.

Ya gotta do better than that, Fukkas. I realize this probably won't get through to you, but you need to realize that your reviled Ford is the "world class" auto manufacturer that you mistakenly believe it not to be. :finger:

I am not a troll, I like MANY Fords

Can you see my sig?

-------

You (and your cult) are the annoying ones. Everything that Ford does, produces, proposes, says, doesn't say is taken as gospel, and everything else is crap. Your inability to see what Ford actually is and actually does is astounding. For some reason you feel that because you paid a lot of money for a Ford, it is your life mission to defend them...even when they are in the wrong. You have allowed Ford to produce mediocrity for years...but just stood by them and said, "good job, way to go". THAT is more damaging that anything anyone else could possibly do. You people are not real. You live in a complete state of denial. And anyone that contradicts that state of denial is automatically labeled...no matter how valid of a point they bring up. I do not hold ANY manufacturer to any different standards than another. I congratulate great work and I rip on piss poor work. And that, obviously bothers you...because it conflicts with your agenda. It bothers you to hear that your beloved Ford actually does do some pretty bonehead things. And when someone points that out, you retaliate by name calling, or making fun of the Ford that person drives...and then you dive into hypocrisy and tell me that your 6-year old acts more mature. I realize that my opinions may not be the majority opinions out there...but my opinions carry the same weight as yours...despite you thinking differently. You, and a few others on this site have a very hard time facing the truth...it bothers you that much. You can't admit when Ford makes a mistake, you applaud mediocrity...but only from Ford. Even when another manufacturer releases a truly A+ automobile, you refuse to see the positive.

That was beautiful, simply beautiful. cry.gif

Applause.gif

Edited by pcsario

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

On a side note, when is this Mustang interior thread gonna get closed?

never! long live multiple threads!

seriously though i dont understand why everyone dislikes p71. i like alot of his posts. he may not like alot of what ford NA offers but does seem to want the company to succeed.

never! long live multiple threads!

seriously though i dont understand why everyone dislikes p71. i like alot of his posts. he may not like alot of what ford NA offers but does seem to want the company to succeed.

LOL

And I do agree with you in saying that P seems to have the desire for Ford to succeed. I just think the reason people don't seem to like him is more of the way that he presents his thoughts. In other words, it seems like he is more critical than he should be at times, which then creates a stir between everybody. :stirpot: I also don't really think that everybody hates him, I just think the situation is magnified and blown out of proportion when 10 people (I myself am guilty of this at times) decide to comment on his comments, which then starts a giant 3-4 page argument until it either dies or the thread is closed.

LOL... so true.

See above.

6471.jpg

Bloody hell who woke Dracula Princess of Darkness up its getting a bit late its about time you back into your coffin and played with your Tonka Toys does you mum know you are up this late Pissario.

It great to see the US Focus sales up +23.4% last month and +25.9% on the year so far and with European Focus sales down -9.6% it not hard to see which will be Fords world Focus car based on market trends of upward sales.

Please would you let me know why you think the Euro Focus and Mondeo are so great.

August 2008 UK sales

Mondeo UK sales 1,392

Focus sales 2,933

August 2008 European Sales

Mondeo 7,800

UK only August sales 1979 (When the UK only had half the cars on the roads it has today)

Cortina 16,662

What did the Cortina ever do to upset you?

Bet you also like the Fake 2WD RST Focus

6471.jpg

Bloody hell who woke Dracula Princess of Darkness up its getting a bit late its about time you back into your coffin and played with your Tonka Toys does you mum know you are up this late Pissario.

It great to see the US Focus sales up +23.4% last month and +25.9% on the year so far and with European Focus sales down -9.6% it not hard to see which will be Fords world Focus car based on market trends of upward sales.

Please would you let me know why you think the Euro Focus and Mondeo are so great.

August 2008 UK sales

Mondeo UK sales 1,392

Focus sales 2,933

August 2008 European Sales

Mondeo 7,800

UK only August sales 1979 (When the UK only had half the cars on the roads it has today)

Cortina 16,662

What did the Cortina ever do to upset you?

Bet you also like the Fake 2WD RST Focus

:beatdeadhorse:

Really....I mean really was that post necessary? Posts like these are the reason I put you on my ignore list, although it does no good, because I end up reading them anyways in the hope that you have a relevant comment, which you do have some good input at times.

Edited by rmc523

What an amazing thread. It would make a nice case study for a psych class. The main problem I see here is that so many folks have the mistaken notion that their posts are something other than mere opinions. No doubt Ford would be so much better off with some of our posters in the executive suite, that is, at least until they had to face up to the economic realities of running a troubled company in troubled economic times, in a field where product development is ungodly expensive.

And that's my mere opinion.

Edited by EMDEE

What an amazing thread. It would make a nice case study for a psych class. The main problem I see here is that so many folks have the mistaken notion that their posts are something other than mere opinions. No doubt Ford would be so much better off with some of our posters in the executive suite, that is, at least until they had to face up to the economic realities of running a troubled company in troubled economic times, in a field where product development is ungodly expensive.

And that's my mere opinion.

You can still do well in tough times l can remember the last big oil crisis and downturn in the early 70's but Ford of Europes sales were MASSIVE they rocketed upwards at the time not downwards.

Back in the the late 60's to mid 70's Ford USED to build products the buyer wanted it was FOE's most successful period in their history they killed of British Leyland who were No1 at the time, today wonderful cars like the Focus and Mondeo enjoy a British Leyland free market and a much easier ride despite this Fords market share in the UK has dropped off by over 50% since 1981.

So its ALL about PRODUCT and yes you are dead right product development is expensive so why do Ford waste money doing a fake RS yes it got a 1,000 pre-orders, no mention that ST that is almost the same whose car sales will drop off to zero, and as Ford shoot themself in the foot sales will drop off to about 100 RS sales in Month No2 and sales of the cheaper ST will be wrecked forever onwards another smart move by Fords marketing guys well done 28,000 Focus ST disappear every year down the swanney river as Ford struggle to sell a 100 Fake RS's everymonth that will wreck the RS Brand name forever.

Back on topic the Mustang interior is SUPERB why don't we get have a sports Coupe as good as this in Europe don't Ford want to sell cars, if FOE can justify a 100 Fake Focus 2WD RS's a month and no ST's a month when their sales balance out at the end of the day, why not sell 20,000 real sports cars like Mustang in Europe instead?

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

:beatdeadhorse:

Really....I mean really was that post necessary? Posts like these are the reason I put you on my ignore list, although it does no good, because I end up reading them anyways in the hope that you have a relevant comment, which you do have some good input at times.

Sorry for that but Pissario is a turd if US Focus sale charts are booming upwards and the Euro Focus sales are heading for the floor why should the turd get away with lies.

WOW!!!!! Somebody gets it.

And I do agree with you in saying that P seems to have the desire for Ford to succeed. I just think the reason people don't seem to like him is more of the way that he presents his thoughts.

Wow...you seem to be getting it as well.

But sorry if I don't sugar coat things ...just not my nature. I tell it like it is. And while I realize that really bothers some people and they can't handle it...I am not going to change.

Gotta say these are the only 2 l know of plus the RS 2WD fake car.

What are the others then 'P' so l can quote you as being positive on BON in the future just interested don't be shy what are they?

2007 and down Super Duty

The Excursion

The Lincoln LS

The 2004 and down Mustang

The Taurus SHO (yes...I like a FWD, V6 car!)

The Falcon

The Focus ST

The Mondeo

The 2007 and down Focus

The Ranger

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII

The Thunderbird

Etc...

• 5 weeks later...