2009 F-150 Status

WillSD

No, there are to many people like YOU that don't know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground. People like you need to stop being the problem and become the solution...BY TAKING A BUYOUT.

i tried being part of the solution but no millbilly's wanted to listen. no buyout for me, that way there is less of a chance of millbilly's like you getting your job back. oh ya if you had done your job on the launch team in the first place we would have launched the 09 first and you might still be employed

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they paid us to come up here to help you dumb millbilly's to build something worth a shit. trouble is there is too many of sorry sob's like you still working

The trouble is that Ford wasted money transferring people like you to bitch about this, cry about that. If you don't like how the union is doing things then why didn't you run for a position? Bitch and crying, that's all people like you do. So you don't like how management is doing things? Well sir do everybody a favor and take the fucking buyout and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out! If things are so bad up here, Leave! You people showed us how to bitch and cry!

The trouble is that Ford wasted money transferring people like you to bitch about this, cry about that. If you don't like how the union is doing things then why didn't you run for a position? Bitch and crying, that's all people like you do. So you don't like how management is doing things? Well sir do everybody a favor and take the fucking buyout and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out! If things are so bad up here, Leave! You people showed us how to bitch and cry!

i didn't say i don't like the union, i said its millbilly's like you that give us true union workers a bad rap. no buy out i'll keep telling them how to do there job right for a change and maybe some day they will listen. i have to bet you think this plant is doing a good job, well its not and its because of millbilly's like you

i tried being part of the solution but no millbilly's wanted to listen. no buyout for me, that way there is less of a chance of millbilly's like you getting your job back. oh ya if you had done your job on the launch team in the first place we would have launched the 09 first and you might still be employed

You fuckers did a good job with your launch! Is NAP still open? :hysterical:

I did my job better than most...I had to deal with hardheaded assholes like you who didn't want to learn the new job because it was too hard for them to learn. Sorry, but I know more about this truck then any 10 people put together (including you and your Virgina friends), so you can take your sorry ass attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine. If there were more people like me at DTP...People like you would be gone and DTP would be a nice place to work again.

Don't even bring Norfolk up,we ranked very high in what we did in Norfolk,we set the bar so high FORD had to close us up because it knew none of the other plants could compete with us...It was costing FORD to much money to keep traveling to NORFOLK to give us awards...

yea general thats right. also they new contract was coming up and the had to close nap so they could honestly say that union members were lazy and over paid like dtp and dearborndork :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

yea general thats right. also they new contract was coming up and the had to close nap so they could honestly say that union members were lazy and over paid like dtp and dearborndork :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Yep, I was overpaid because I had to work 12-14 hours a day fixing fuck-ups from people like you that don't give a fuck about anything except blaming other people for your problems. Grow up child...You will NEVER be as hard working or experienced with these trucks as me.

Since you do things sooo right and know how to build a truck sooo good, tell me where you work so I can come see you tomorrow and you can give me your ideas on how things should be done or are you just worthless piece of shit that hides behind a computer?

Yep, I was overpaid because I had to work 12-14 hours a day fixing fuck-ups from people like you that don't give a fuck about anything except blaming other people for your problems. Grow up child...You will NEVER be as hard working or experienced with these trucks as me.

hey dude it good talking trash with you. unlike some of the other locals you can take it just as good as you give it. where as some people jump off when their empty threats are challenged. seriously if you are really unemployed i feel bad for you just hang in there

poll on dtp 50 to 1 says he don't show tomorrow

hey dude it good talking trash with you. unlike some of the other locals you can take it just as good as you give it. where as some people jump off when their empty threats are challenged. seriously if you are really unemployed i feel bad for you just hang in there

poll on dtp 50 to 1 says he don't show tomorrow

Well it was nice to let off the steam thats been building up for the last 4 months. I got a call today to come in for one week only, they need people to cover the expected AWOLS on friday night. If I'm lucky they will throw me in the garage to fix some of the fuck-ups.

Well it was nice to let off the steam thats been building up for the last 4 months. I got a call today to come in for one week only, they need people to cover the expected AWOLS on friday night. If I'm lucky they will throw me in the garage to fix some of the fuck-ups.

thats kool there is plenty to fix. if you happen to be on days come out to the frame yard and ask for the one with the big mouth they will all point to me.