2009 F-150 Status

WillSD

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many credible economist from around the globe say that we are heading for a Global recession.Vehicle sales will decline.DTP may go down to one shift.Look for layoffs come the first of the year.All these truck we are building gotta find good homes before we make more.HEY it is sort of like spaying feral cats!We don`t want too many running around without owners!REPORT to nearest MESC Office.Yeah!RAISE TAXES!Know what would really be good for 'Main Street"?If the bastards who are responsible for this crisis were all put in jail along with all their politician whore friends who let them get away with it!Bush has now surpassed Richard Nixon as far as being a crook!I ain`t getting invited to any Oprah Audience soon!I wanna be a plumber without a license who cheats on his taxes.I hear it pays over $250,000 a year.

Edited by Fatso

It would go something like this concerning 'Joe the Plumber' "That ugly looking mother-fucker might as well shut his dumb ass up,telling everyone he is a plumber but he ain`t got no license, complainin` bout taxes then he cheats on his taxes anyways,dumb mother fucker,now look at his dumb ass on television,that`s right better change your name to 'Joe the Dumb-ass motherfucker',motherfucker" {I think I used mother-fucker correctly to mean a terrible onerous individual bent on doing evil}

Edited by Fatso

It would go something like this concerning 'Joe the Plumber' "That ugly looking mother-fucker might as well shut his dumb ass up,telling everyone he is a plumber but he ain`t got no license, complainin` bout taxes then he cheats on his taxes anyways,dumb mother fucker,now look at his dumb ass on television,that`s right better change your name to 'Joe the Dumb-ass motherfucker',motherfucker" {I think I used mother-fucker correctly to mean a terrible onerous individual bent on doing evil}

Yes, you did. :banmolest: Kinda like that.... Hey Joe, how do you like me now....

Heard we are getting the regular cab but not the 8 ft. box. Who knows.

I can not say what this means but there is a regular cab E-Coated sitting in the aisle leading to the e-coat scuff booth in paint. I don't know what that means except that we can at least run the regular cab, have heard we are currently unable to run the 8ft box ......so whatever.

Look just for arguments sake your right! Well I am just saying that so you stop running your trap but just wait and see. Kinda hard to take a plant down another shift if your doing another launch soon....

Your basis for your argument is on one vehicle. Think outside of that...

ahhh no its not but your right lets wait and see. i'm not worried i have enough time for 1 plant 1shift and you

ahhh no its not but your right lets wait and see. i'm not worried i have enough time for 1 plant 1shift and you

Hmmm I highly doubt I will go anywhere. But seriously take it for what it is the plant will not be on one shift. All the rumors floating speculate that it will but pay no mind. The plants future, well plants.... will be ok.

Let's use the team concept for what is was designed for. It does not matter if your salary, or line worker we are all in this together.

Hmmm I highly doubt I will go anywhere. But seriously take it for what it is the plant will not be on one shift. All the rumors floating speculate that it will but pay no mind. The plants future, well plants.... will be ok.

Let's use the team concept for what is was designed for. It does not matter if your salary, or line worker we are all in this together.

BULLSHIT........fuck salary and fuck local 600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLSHIT........fuck salary and fuck local 600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoken like a true redneck...cut off his leg because his foot hurt. We are all in this together its assholes like you that have broken this company, Like Ford owes you a living! Truth be known you probably could not hold a job as a receptacle at a sperm bank with out a union keeping it for you.

i know from history when sales are down they reduce shifts as far as possible. i have even seen plants go to 1shift working 50 and 58 hours rather then rotate 2 shifts on and off weeks. 1 first comes down weeks like we are doing now then comes lay off shifts. just look at kc and dtp in the past few months. kc goes to 1 shift and then launches the 09. dtp looses c-crew,looses the launch because of a sorry and lazy launch team,and goes down for 11 weeks after the 2 week vacation shut down then launches the 09. see loose shifts and still launches a new model year. all you have to down is follow sales. thats the guide, its about money.

Spoken like a true redneck...cut off his leg because his foot hurt. We are all in this together its assholes like you that have broken this company, Like Ford owes you a living! Truth be known you probably could not hold a job as a receptacle at a sperm bank with out a union keeping it for you.

Couldn't be further from the truth! For the last 15 yrs I've went to work everyday and done my job, no medical, no restrictions (so for people like myself I don't need a union babysitter) and if you would have read my post YOU STUPID FUCK you would have read FUCK SALARY AND LOCAL 600! Ford has provided a very good life for me and my family...BUT these stupid ass management people at DTP do not care and don't know their ass from a hole in the ground and I'm not even going to get into the Local 600 issue. If Ford goes under tomorrow, Saturday I'll be diggin' a ditch or shovel'en shit whatever it takes to put food on the table! As far as the redneck part.....I got yer's hangin"!

Damn, I just about forgot....If you want to see a sperm bank.....go look in the mirror and open yer mouth!!!!

who's this dumbass millbilly bigcountry. its millbilly's like this fool who give union workers a bad name, and cuase people to buy jap cars

who's this dumbass millbilly bigcountry. its millbilly's like this fool who give union workers a bad name, and cuase people to buy jap cars

It's dumbass fuckers like you that don't know how to spell that give union workers a bad name! People are not buying "jap cars" right now either. If known of you hillbilly's like the union or management sign up for the buyout, you still have a week left and carry your sorry asses back to VA.

Edited by DTP

It's dumbass fuckers like you that don't know how to spell that give union workers a bad name! People are not buying "jap cars" right now either. If known of you hillbilly's like the union or management sign up for the buyout, you still have a week left and carry your sorry asses back to VA.

they paid us to come up here to help you dumb millbilly's to build something worth a shit. trouble is there is too many of sorry sob's like you still working

FUCK YOU YANKEE! You sound salary........I guess yer pissed that some of yer salary buddies got their ass FIRED over shutdown! You know what pal.....they fucking deserved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug:

they paid us to come up here to help you dumb millbilly's to build something worth a shit. trouble is there is too many of sorry sob's like you still working

No, there are to many people like YOU that don't know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground. People like you need to stop being the problem and become the solution...BY TAKING A BUYOUT.