new advertisements

I have noticed this too... and think there's a lot more strategy behind it than saying "Well, sales are down, so let's by some airtime!."

It seems to me that they are only pushing vehicles they think are ready for their debut with non-Ford buyers.

Think about it.. the updated Five Hundred / Montego - Taurus / Sable were introduced on the show circuit with great fanfare. There were a few ads at launch, but as soon as we heard Mulally talk about the tear-enducing NEXT new Taurus, the one they should have built, ALL advertising stopped. Even the web banner ads which were on damn near every page I visit.

The Flex seems to be just getting started with the major media push, the Focus had a nice amount of advertising at launch, the MKS has an awesome campaign out right now.

I have seen some nice new ads for the Fusion, and I think it makes sense for them to get the name into customers heads BEFORE the new model arrives.

I think this idea of focusing your advertising money on only the products you think will WIN new customers is pretty smart.

I have seen quite a bit of the MKS. I mean, if your gonna spend money to adervtise, do it on the higher grossing vehicles...MKS, Flex, new F150. I have seen quite a bit of the Focus as well.

Although that one that stills sticks to me is the MKS..."Ground control to Major Tom...Commensing Countdown, Engines On...check ignition, and may godspeed be with you..." urrr can't get it out of my head... usually it's on the History, Discovery Channels.

I have seen quite a bit of the MKS. I mean, if your gonna spend money to adervtise, do it on the higher grossing vehicles...MKS, Flex, new F150. I have seen quite a bit of the Focus as well.

Although that one that stills sticks to me is the MKS..."Ground control to Major Tom...Commensing Countdown, Engines On...check ignition, and may godspeed be with you..." urrr can't get it out of my head... usually it's on the History, Discovery Channels.

Yes after watching the advert you cant help but feel when l can l buy one in Europe, yes it a superb car & top quality advert from Lincoln its got me sold on the MKS.

Here's another amazing Lincoln ad:

Who the hell used to do Lincoln's ads?! These are simply awesome.

That ad is awesome....loved the music backup so much....with the help of some people on youtube...I went to iTunes and bought a copy for myself...FYI, The song is "High Roller" from a band called The Crystal Method, album is "Vegas"