Dude, wheres my hybrid?

twolostminds

Thanks Scottfisher. I am price protected so I'm not worried about that. the dealership said at "least Jan" but he was implying that it could be a lot longer (maybe mid '09, which is why he is offering me the '08. The '08 he's offering me has AWD (I ordered FWD) with the older Nav system. I'm wondering if anyone else on the West Coast (either B.C. or Washington state) has had the same delay.

Hi All,

The dealership just told me that they still haven't received a VIN and for some reason anticipate not receiving until mid 2009! anyone else on the west coast have this problem?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

The dealership just told me that they still haven't received a VIN and for some reason anticipate not receiving until mid 2009! anyone else on the west coast have this problem?

I ended up canceling my order from June, got my deposit back, and bought an identical one from Mossy Ford in San Diego for about $500 over my order cost (including shipping!).

Supposed to arrive later today. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

• 3 weeks later...

:happy feet: My 09 FEH is here! :happy feet: I ordered it July 28th and have been waiting ever since for a vin #. But last Monday (11-24-08) the dealer called and said the car had arrived! He was as surprised as I was. We picked it up the next day, Tues 11-25-08. We got a FWD, kiwi green, without the Nav system (but we are loving the SYNC system.) We're in St Louis and ordered from a dealer who had 4 allocations for the FEH.

• 1 month later...
Hi folks. Just an update. The dealership called and told me that my order will start to be built in Feb and delivered in April....nine months after I originally placed the order. The wait contines....

Hang in there Chief - it's an awesome vehicle - by far the best purchase I've ever made.. I guess I'll consider myself lucky on my 6 month wait

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered mine Labor Day weekend and just picked it up from the dealer Tuesday night! Just as an FYI to those who haven't received theirs yet, there was another price increase....not sure if it affects regular sales but my X-Plan pricing went up 325ish dollars and had a pricing code of 925 instead of the 920 when I ordered it. I've read about the August increase being price protected and asked the dealer about this one and he said "no" and after 4.5 months the extra 325 wasn't going to break the deal (I wanted the car!) but just in case anyone who's still waiting wants to check on their pricing! So far after 3 days, I'm loving it! :D