A bearable Focus

Deanh

I have one of these on my lot, Dean, and was actually gonna ask you about it.

Mine is silver and has the spoiler on the trunk. No crazy wheels, just the new front end, and the black chrome grill and headlights. There's really nothing in the brochures or on the window sticker to tell me why it was different. I'm pretty sure the order code was the same as one I have with the old front end.

Very confusing, but an awesome looking car. Little tweaks can make a big difference I guess.

Anyways, when I saw it I immediately thought of you and wondered how the new one could possibly trigger those gag reflexes of yours. Glad you have one too.

Now if we could just figure out how to make them all look like that...

Hey Dean, do me a favor. There are no coupes near me. Next time your out roaming the lot, can you take a look at the headlights and tail lights of the coupe and compare them to the sedan, please? Are the coupe's darker like the grille?

didn't check out the rump, but front headlights DO in fack look dark tinted...sedan no.....coupe thing I guess...and NO tacky chrome side vent!!!!!

didn't check out the rump, but front headlights DO in fack look dark tinted...sedan no.....coupe thing I guess...and NO tacky chrome side vent!!!!!

Interesting. I wonder how much it's gonna cost me to switch out both headlights, taillights, and grille when I buy a sedan so I can get rid of all the horrid chrome.....

Interesting. I wonder how much it's gonna cost me to switch out both headlights, taillights, and grille when I buy a sedan so I can get rid of all the horrid chrome.....

with you...Id almost be tempted to buy some window tint and a can of matt black spray apint......LOL! actually, would probably work.....although one would need THREE cans for the latest Acura grills.....

Edited by Deanh

with you...Id almost be tempted to buy some window tint and a can of matt black spray apint......LOL! actually, would probably work.....although one would need THREE cans for the latest Acura grills.....

http://www.leftlanenews.com/does-more-pain...tter-acura.html

Some dealer somewhere decided to paint the 'shield' part of the grille body color......doesn't look too bad.