• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh sweet baby jesus!

i hope they reconsidered the Boss after the massive drop in gas prices

is this going to be the Halo F-150 or is it still going to be the Harley/Platinum?

so marketing question...best halo...another Lightning or Raptor?

Well, I think they could all exist as halos for a certain demographic. As large as the F-150 customer base is and as varied as they are, I don't think you really need to define one specific "halo" package. Just market them on their own merits, and let the customer decide which one is their "halo".

Well, I think they could all exist as halos for a certain demographic. As large as the F-150 customer base is and as varied as they are, I don't think you really need to define one specific "halo" package. Just market them on their own merits, and let the customer decide which one is their "halo".

I just think the Lightning has a broader customer base....what IS scary will be MSRP's on either.....my guess 50k PLUS.....sorry for the damper...

Edited by Deanh

Someone's brain is working at Ford.

Talk about building what a REAL performance truck ought to be. Screw a Lightning or SRT-10 Ram, which are worthless on pavement.

That looks disgustingly fun.

would be interesting statistically the % of drivers that actually would utilize this trucks capabilty and compare with those utilizing/ desireing on-road oooomph ( ala Lightning ) ....just wonder if they are answering a question that has not been asked ( at least by many ) the Lightning had a VERY loyal following and whenever we get a used one it does NOT last.....

would be interesting statistically the % of drivers that actually would utilize this trucks capabilty and compare with those utilizing/ desireing on-road oooomph ( ala Lightning ) ....just wonder if they are answering a question that has not been asked ( at least by many ) the Lightning had a VERY loyal following and whenever we get a used one it does NOT last.....

Judging by the number of "Z71" Chevy's I see on the road, I think the off-road capable truck has plenty of sales potential.