auto bailout news please read

CSMJ

Please correct me if I am wrong but if Paulson wanted too he could give ford how ever much he deemed worthy right?? thats the way I understand it! So the question is can Obama's appointee give them the $$ because he will have the same rules as Paulson does.

second question is if they instead pass the already $25 bill retooling bill and thus give it too them as a loan to use for anything. Cant the dems just pass another loan package in 09 since they have a 58-42 advantage. and with Voinovich and Bond voting with them give them the magic 60 number.

Thats what I think is going to happen.

I ask this why are the republicans wanted to all of a sudden change the bailout rules, now they want govt oversight on all money given out by the treasure secretary.

Could it be because they want to try to limit what Obama's secretary can do with the other half of the $350 billion bailout.

Having said that Fu/k the republicans there tricks arent gonna work they need to face the facts that they are out of power!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

Please correct me if I am wrong but if Paulson wanted too he could give ford how ever much he deemed worthy right?? thats the way I understand it! So the question is can Obama's appointee give them the $$ because he will have the same rules as Paulson does.

second question is if they instead pass the already $25 bill retooling bill and thus give it too them as a loan to use for anything. Cant the dems just pass another loan package in 09 since they have a 58-42 advantage. and with Voinovich and Bond voting with them give them the magic 60 number.

Thats what I think is going to happen.

I ask this why are the republicans wanted to all of a sudden change the bailout rules, now they want govt oversight on all money given out by the treasure secretary.

Could it be because they want to try to limit what Obama's secretary can do with the other half of the $350 billion bailout.

Having said that Fu/k the republicans there tricks arent gonna work they need to face the facts that they are out of power!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

what the reps are scared of is losing their southern states ,ie,, right to work states,where all the import car co"s are located,where all their remaining power and votes come from,senator from i believe alabama is on one of the oversight comm,i will recheck he might be from a different state ,,but he"s right in that neighborhood

what the reps are scared of is losing their southern states ,ie,, right to work states,where all the import car co"s are located,where all their remaining power and votes come from,senator from i believe alabama is on one of the oversight comm,i will recheck he might be from a different state ,,but he"s right in that neighborhood

maybe the southern GOP'ers are really affraid that If the union car companies hold on and prosper then they pass card check maybe then these non union car plants will want a union and then with card check they cannot be strongarmed by the jap companies to vote against a union. That has to be a player in all of this HATE by the GOP. More unions means less GOP votes and they know this!!!!!!!

All I know is that in KY we have the senior senator who has alot of power and he is voting against helping us as usual. 2 Ford plants in his hometown and he doesnt want to help. Thanks Mitch!

i wonder how many of my union brothers voted for mitch... i have had arguements about obama this obama that...higher taxes blah blah.....how do u like your hero mitch now......dumbasses!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

i wonder how many of my union brothers voted for mitch... i have had arguements about obama this obama that...higher taxes blah blah.....how do u like your hero mitch now......dumbasses!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Amen how bout the ones who wanted Romney or huckabee or mccain

The GOP hate us like the PLAGUE they call card checks "secret ballots" they also know the gravy train has left the house and are going to do everything they can to punish us for the new president
Not only does the GOP hate the UAW and the big 3 but so does the media. On CNBC financial channel yesterday morning as they were going to a commercial, the guy talking said - and I quote "the CEO's from the big 3 will be on capital hill again this morning - wearing their knees out begging for a bailout" as that old tune - hit the road jack.. and don't ya come back no more no more no more no more was playing. The press even hates us since the UAW so strongly supported the detroit news workers that were fired so long ago and Gannet, one of the biggest if not the biggest print news in the U.S. never forgot.The federal govt. also has an ax to grind since we stuck up for the air traffic controllers that reagan fired way back in the 80's.Lots of forces are against us so maybe we should just roll over and become slaves like they all want us to... Oh I forgot, we are already slaves since most of us are debt owers in a big way and when you are a debtor you are Always A Slave to the creditors. All credit starts at the federal reserve (which encouraged lending in all areas so we could all dig our graves) which is a non federal entity - the ownership is private and secret with no reserves since it does not need reserves because it prints it's own fiat money. So I guess we are all becoming slaves to Central Banks which have been fleecing civilizations for centuries and nothing has changed in 2008. Man they've come a long way and they even proudly display on the back of the dollar bill with the masonic symbol with the capstone coming down on the pyramid - but not down yet because they were just building the new world order and total economic slavery way back in 1935 when they put their plan for us on the money. Boldly proclaimed around the pyramid with raised capstone are the words Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum - Exact translation in ancient latin "Announcing the conception (or literally the birth of) New World Order". Funny how we spent that money all of our lives and everything revolved around money but we never noticed the warning that was blatantly thrown in our face on the money we worshiped - but we never even noticed. The world is changing fast for the worse and It's not looking pretty, that's for sure.

Not only does the GOP hate the UAW and the big 3 but so does the media. On CNBC financial channel yesterday morning as they were going to a commercial, the guy talking said - and I quote "the CEO's from the big 3 will be on capital hill again this morning - wearing their knees out begging for a bailout" as that old tune - hit the road jack.. and don't ya come back no more no more no more no more was playing. The press even hates us since the UAW so strongly supported the detroit news workers that were fired so long ago and Gannet, one of the biggest if not the biggest print news in the U.S. never forgot.The federal govt. also has an ax to grind since we stuck up for the air traffic controllers that reagan fired way back in the 80's.Lots of forces are against us so maybe we should just roll over and become slaves like they all want us to... Oh I forgot, we are already slaves since most of us are debt owers in a big way and when you are a debtor you are Always A Slave to the creditors. All credit starts at the federal reserve (which encouraged lending in all areas so we could all dig our graves) which is a non federal entity - the ownership is private and secret with no reserves since it does not need reserves because it prints it's own fiat money. So I guess we are all becoming slaves to Central Banks which have been fleecing civilizations for centuries and nothing has changed in 2008. Man they've come a long way and they even proudly display on the back of the dollar bill with the masonic symbol with the capstone coming down on the pyramid - but not down yet because they were just building the new world order and total economic slavery way back in 1935 when they put their plan for us on the money. Boldly proclaimed around the pyramid with raised capstone are the words Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum - Exact translation in ancient latin "Announcing the conception (or literally the birth of) New World Order". Funny how we spent that money all of our lives and everything revolved around money but we never noticed the warning that was blatantly thrown in our face on the money we worshiped - but we never even noticed. The world is changing fast for the worse and It's not looking pretty, that's for sure.

What's amazing to me is that LITTLE BUSH has refused to even speak to our industry in 8 years. The GOP is anti-union. Period. The southern states are showing their asses. Right to work states mean only one thing to me. Pissed off people that lost the civil war. If they had it their way we would still be a 2 class society. Upper class(land and business owners) and lower class(workers being shit on daily with no way to acquire wealth). If it wasn't for unionism their wages would be garbage. They have to give them a decent wage to keep unions out! I know I'm all over the place here but my eyes are being opened this week to what this country is becoming. I never would've guessed the hatred coming from all 50 states. I thought just the non auto workers in michigan felt this way about us. Show's what I know...

dont watch CNBC anymore

A good book to read if your mind is open is BEHOLD A PALE HORSE by WILLIAM COOPER. Alot of what your saying is delved into deeply by a hero who gave his life exposing 'myths' about our government. Numerous attempts we're made on his life before the book was released. They finally hushed him in '01. Sad.

Not only does the GOP hate the UAW and the big 3 but so does the media. On CNBC financial channel yesterday morning as they were going to a commercial, the guy talking said - and I quote "the CEO's from the big 3 will be on capital hill again this morning - wearing their knees out begging for a bailout" as that old tune - hit the road jack.. and don't ya come back no more no more no more no more was playing.

CNBC are sluts for Wall Street. The anchors were ready to slit their wrists when Congress rejected the first Wall Street bailout. They acted like the world was ending if some banks/insurance companies didn't get their handout. And as we can see, that bailout has done nothing but pay for extravagant vacations and bonuses for executives. The stock market is just as low and the banks aren't lending the money. CNBC are hypocrites.

How long would the foreign companies build vehicles in the US with no domestic competition? I would think not long.

From what I saw during the senate hearings I do not think it was a lock that ALL the democratic senators will vote for the bailout. Some were just as hostile as the republicans. The house was even worse. The arrogance shown by the big 3 executives was appalling. They new what they were in for unless they are totally out of touch with reality. They came as a team supposedly but all took seperate private jets and from all reports Mullaly drove from the airport in a lexus or mercedes. Remember they were looking at the precedent set by Iaccoca about the $1 a year salary and all but Nardelli basically laughed it off. When asked how long his company could last without funding Waggonner could not give a straight answer. They looked like the 3 stooges and you can say all you want about the old F/ck senators and representatives they are the ones the executives had to impress to make any headway on the loans. It seemed like they all never coordinated efforts or ideas. They could not even agree on how much of the loan each put in for. It was a joke and they played right into the senators and reps hands. It made me sad to view this debacle and I saw my pension circling the toilet the more they spoke. I hope help does come and I wrote to my senators and reps but after viewing both sessions I was throughly disheartened.

From what I saw during the senate hearings I do not think it was a lock that ALL the democratic senators will vote for the bailout. Some were just as hostile as the republicans. The house was even worse. The arrogance shown by the big 3 executives was appalling. They new what they were in for unless they are totally out of touch with reality. They came as a team supposedly but all took seperate private jets and from all reports Mullaly drove from the airport in a lexus or mercedes. Remember they were looking at the precedent set by Iaccoca about the $1 a year salary and all but Nardelli basically laughed it off. When asked how long his company could last without funding Waggonner could not give a straight answer. They looked like the 3 stooges and you can say all you want about the old F/ck senators and representatives they are the ones the executives had to impress to make any headway on the loans. It seemed like they all never coordinated efforts or ideas. They could not even agree on how much of the loan each put in for. It was a joke and they played right into the senators and reps hands. It made me sad to view this debacle and I saw my pension circling the toilet the more they spoke. I hope help does come and I wrote to my senators and reps but after viewing both sessions I was throughly disheartened.

i can agree with you on some things but it was reported that Mullaly drove in a new Ford Hybrid. As far as Nardelli is concerned, he did not laugh it off, he said he would work for a $1.00 if they got the bailout/loan money

i can agree with you on some things but it was reported that Mullaly drove in a new Ford Hybrid. As far as Nardelli is concerned, he did not laugh it off, he said he would work for a $1.00 if they got the bailout/loan money

I am glad about the ford hybrid I did not think Mullaly was that dense and like I said all BUT Nardelli laughed it off. He agreed immediately that he would. In fact he seemed to have his stuff together more than the other 2.

Maybe that's because of his windfall from Home Depot...$200,000,000. Just a thought.

I believe waggoner and Mullaly are probably sitting pretty good themselves financially. You know when you get above $10,000,000 or $20,000,000 a year and they just did not become chief executives yesterday. Waggoner has been with GM for quite a while as ceo and in lesser positions and Mullaly was at Boeing and walked away with a good package after restructuring them. I do not think any of them are hurting for money. When you make it relative to the sacrifices everybody else at the company has taken I do not think the percentages come out in their favor.

I believe waggoner and Mullaly are probably sitting pretty good themselves financially. You know when you get above $10,000,000 or $20,000,000 a year and they just did not become chief executives yesterday. Waggoner has been with GM for quite a while as ceo and in lesser positions and Mullaly was at Boeing and walked away with a good package after restructuring them. I do not think any of them are hurting for money. When you make it relative to the sacrifices everybody else at the company has taken I do not think the percentages come out in their favor.

Agreed

A good book to read if your mind is open is BEHOLD A PALE HORSE by WILLIAM COOPER. Alot of what your saying is delved into deeply by a hero who gave his life exposing 'myths' about our government. Numerous attempts we're made on his life before the book was released. They finally hushed him in '01. Sad.
You're right, that is a great book and I read it back in the 90's and I thought it was a bit out-there back then. Now I know that what he was saying is absolutely true. Edited by moukanoid

You're right, that is a great book and I read it back in the 90's and I thought it was a bit out-there back then. Now I know that what he was saying is Absolutely True and everything happening today was planned including the financial collapse of the U.S. and all the other crap they have planned for every man, woman, and child on planet earth. He was a NWO agent til he decided it was Pure Evil and the men behind it were very bad people and quit them and decided to spill the beans on them by writing books, making videos, going around the country lecturing, talking on radio, etc and they finally killed him under extremely shady circumstances. If you ever go on google video - videos.google.com, you should check out the movie called "The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control" - over 200 minutes and mindblowing if you got the time to watch this and also "Eustace Mullins presesents: The World Order" 99 minutes and Mullins even talks about Henry Ford who hated the Central bankers way back then and I'm sure Ford Motor has not been forgotten for retribution because this entity is powerful and they've been passing the torch for thousands of years to get to where they are at today and their goal has always been the same since the beginning - NWO. After watching those videos, everything will become clearer as to what is happening today because these financial calamities have happened before in many places - alway's to further their end goal, and is a matter of suppressed history that these movies absolutely expose.

It's definately scary. To think that LITTLE BUSH can inflict so much damage on the middle class with inside 60 days left in office is disgusting, I will definately check out the videos. To sit back and do nothing with our minds and voices should be just as punishable. Another good book is THE RECKONING by DAVID HALBERSTAM. A great look into american manufacturing and our dependance on foreign energy. By the way, where does OBAMA fit into illuminatti plans???