I'm tired of these......

Zora

Pencil pushing MFers, making comments about the Hard working Men and Women of UAW and other Factories across America.($73 hr?Somebody owes me some BACK PAY!) And that goes for bush's silver spoon ass!!! Talking about a disgrace...look in the mirror! Your legacy? PLEASE

Ceo pieces of shit running these companies in the ground Auto,Banks...ETC... then blame us....you DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!!! Who could not run a company for 20 million while it TANKS!!! IT'S THEIR GREED AND THE LACK OF INNOVATION... DUMBASS!!! That got us here! Crooked politics, ceos selling out Americans to line their own pockets! imported Shit!!! Yeah... we need more tainted lead toys from communist china!!!(Patton... rolling in Grave) Fair trade agreement......Who is the Dumb MFer that agreed to this SHIT!!! You call yourself an American? clinton? you sorry ass! I would have bought you a cigar to play with if I knew you were working on this BS deal! Hope you were paid well!!! I know he is not the only one. Is it just me.....should it not be illegal for politicians to have stocks in Drug, OIL companies? Conflict of interest?

Oh Yeah... MR. BILL O'REALLY(yes... I know it's misspelled)(Maybe your misinformed...on the subject)... (I actually wanted you for President...Fan of the show...once) But the comments you made about we need to take a pay cut...hit a nerve.....how about you meet me in the trim dept at KTP Louisville ,KY. Like someone suggested on the forum......you can do the Wire Harness job for 10 hrs. Then I want to hear you on national TV........tell the Nation we make to much $$$... we should take a pay cut! LOL WE THE PEOPLE our the ones that made this country...Not the pencil pushing politically controlled news critics! Dems and Reps...How about thinking of AMERICA for a change? Instead of your own STUPID corrupt parties! And personal gain. You are the ones that are a Disgrace to this once strong economic country! Not the Hard working PEOPLE!

KISS MY RED, WHITE, AND BLUE UAW ASS!!!

Bill o'reilly is a asshole. I, like you, used to watch his show and agreed on a lot of the things he used to say. The more i watched him - the more i saw his true colors though. He is obviously against the U.A.W. If that asshole (or any so called reporter for that matter) wants to impress me, do a report on how these free trade agreements are destroying the U.S. O'reily is a arrogant, overpaid piece of shit.

Pencil pushing MFers, making comments about the Hard working Men and Women of UAW and other Factories across America.($73 hr?Somebody owes me some BACK PAY!) And that goes for bush's silver spoon ass!!! Talking about a disgrace...look in the mirror! Your legacy? PLEASE

Ceo pieces of shit running these companies in the ground Auto,Banks...ETC... then blame us....you DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!!! Who could not run a company for 20 million while it TANKS!!! IT'S THEIR GREED AND THE LACK OF INNOVATION... DUMBASS!!! That got us here! Crooked politics, ceos selling out Americans to line their own pockets! imported Shit!!! Yeah... we need more tainted lead toys from communist china!!!(Patton... rolling in Grave) Fair trade agreement......Who is the Dumb MFer that agreed to this SHIT!!! You call yourself an American? clinton? you sorry ass! I would have bought you a cigar to play with if I knew you were working on this BS deal! Hope you were paid well!!! I know he is not the only one. Is it just me.....should it not be illegal for politicians to have stocks in Drug, OIL companies? Conflict of interest?

Oh Yeah... MR. BILL O'REALLY(yes... I know it's misspelled)(Maybe your misinformed...on the subject)... (I actually wanted you for President...Fan of the show...once) But the comments you made about we need to take a pay cut...hit a nerve.....how about you meet me in the trim dept at KTP Louisville ,KY. Like someone suggested on the forum......you can do the Wire Harness job for 10 hrs. Then I want to hear you on national TV........tell the Nation we make to much $$$... we should take a pay cut! LOL WE THE PEOPLE our the ones that made this country...Not the pencil pushing politically controlled news critics! Dems and Reps...How about thinking of AMERICA for a change? Instead of your own STUPID corrupt parties! And personal gain. You are the ones that are a Disgrace to this once strong economic country! Not the Hard working PEOPLE!

Preach!!!!

Preach!!!!

QUOTE (Zora @ Nov 26 2008, 10:02 PM)

You got that right!

Let's keep this post at the TOP of this forum.

QUOTE (Zora @ Nov 26 2008, 10:02 PM)

You got that right!

Let's keep this post at the TOP of this forum.

Man oh man, Nothing like seeing a lot of union members getting fired up as of late, but, of course, FOR THE RIGHT REASONS :rockon::yahoo: Now that it has been mentioned, I'd just love to see these know-it-all motherfuckers in Congress and that includes both Dems and Repubs and their elite, dumbass buddies on Wall Street step up to whatever line they would be assigned to, just like us. Next, be told to just go do it, with very little, if any, assistance. And we could also test those who think they could be line leaders or supervisors. We would not have to wait very long for everything to literally stop for various reasons or a combination of those. And of course, let's see how the bastards can handle dealing with the fucking bean counters in the upper management that say it's all about numbers and nothing else. Damn, that would really be a show to watch wouldn't it? Being retired now, I'd only get a chance to watch on the sidelines, but man, it would be the best show a person could watch :devil2: :party2: :whipped: :chairshot: :beatdeadhorse: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest:

I'am NoMoVisteon- I"AM A ASSHOLE, and I do approve of this message. I don't mind helping to keep this at the top of Forum- not at all!

Edited by NoMoVisteon

Bump to the top. Edited by jm2607

Then you are one of the few and I commend you. Most voted to save their own asses, damning a lot of people.

With that thought in mind, the retirees better hope their benefits never come up for some kind of vote. The current membership would sell them down the river in a heartbeat!

What do you mean "would sell" they have already taken hits last Contract.....even though some of us got our asses ate out for trying to tell everyone to vote that shit down.

I mean, most people still working would vote to get rid of all retirement benefits completely if it meant keeping their job. Pension, health, everything.

It's already happened before.

Sadly, I agree with you. I was hoping that most of the people that did not know the TRUE meaning of Unions would take the buyout. Like I said in another thread,the younger workers (for the most part) won't even listen when you try to teach them about sticking up for each other, and watching your bro/sister's back, or solidarity. Its all ME,ME,ME,ME..........

I mean, most people still working would vote to get rid of all retirement benefits completely if it meant keeping their job. Pension, health, everything.

It's already happened before.

I voted no on the last contract! I am against reopening the current contract and I WOULD vote down anything that would ruin our retired members! I know quite a few people that feel this way! We have given up enough already!

Edited by CAPlineWORKER

GREAT....GREAT POST!

Well said.... :rockon:

Sadly, I agree with you. I was hoping that most of the people that did not know the TRUE meaning of Unions would take the buyout. Like I said in another thread,the younger workers (for the most part) won't even listen when you try to teach them about sticking up for each other, and watching your bro/sister's back, or solidarity. Its all ME,ME,ME,ME..........

Sadly there is no solidarity in the ranks of the older workers too. You don't know how many times I heard from high seniority people before this current crisis that the JSP should be abolished so that the lower seniority workers could suffer through a layoff like they did years ago. All I can say is we need to stick together on this. Solidarity brothers and sisters.

I got an idea.....we can all work for free. What...5-8% of a vehicle price is Union wages. $30,000 car at 6% wages. $1800.....Ford and the other 2... can pass the savings down to the customer! GREEDED FUCKING CORPORATE PIGS.... LOL.... Yeah.... that will happen.

I've got almost 13 yrs in......Hell, when Ford was making $$$ hands over Fists we were still giving Shit up on the contract. I got the Back of the Retirees also....Men and Women gave their lives for this Shit....It's a GD Disgrace!

Is the Goal of the US government and Corporate America to make this Country a third world? I'M GOING DOWN SWINGING!!!!

Edited by Zora

My hat is off to all of you! I heard someone make a remark once that a chimp could do our jobs. The sad part is it would cost more to house and feed a chimp than what we get for salary and benefits.
A chimp would go crazy and kill someone! The poor creature would not be able to stand the monotony and the idiot foremen's constant yelling and bitching.The chimps would be better utilized running the company especially after our glorious leaders flew to Washington on private jets to plead poverty! :banghead:

I voted no on the last contract! I am against reopening the current contract and I WOULD vote down anything that would ruin our retired members! I know quite a few people that feel this way! We have given up enough already!
Bump from a former UAW member. One of those retired members is my Dad.

QUOTE (Zora @ Nov 26 2008, 11:02 PM)

BUMP !

Bill o'reilly is a asshole. I, like you, used to watch his show and agreed on a lot of the things he used to say. The more i watched him - the more i saw his true colors though. He is obviously against the U.A.W. If that asshole (or any so called reporter for that matter) wants to impress me, do a report on how these free trade agreements are destroying the U.S. O'reily is a arrogant, overpaid piece of shit.

Its not just the U.S. its destroying , Your Canadian brothers here to the north are feeling the pinch too.

Lets make it fair trade , hell we could rally in Dec, as no one is working anyways.

I got an idea.....we can all work for free. What...5-8% of a vehicle price is Union wages. $30,000 car at 6% wages. $1800.....Ford and the other 2... can pass the savings down to the customer! GREEDED FUCKING CORPORATE PIGS.... LOL.... Yeah.... that will happen.

I've got almost 13 yrs in......Hell, when Ford was making $$$ hands over Fists we were still giving Shit up on the contract. I got the Back of the Retirees also....Men and Women gave their lives for this Shit....It's a GD Disgrace!

Is the Goal of the US government and Corporate America to make this Country a third world? I'M GOING DOWN SWINGING!!!!

I am with ya , but there arent that many that have OUR backs lolol :censored: