It's SNOWING in HOUSTON

Save it. I actually study science, not political agenda. Either the earth is warming or it isn't. I'm not stupid you know.

Ask Dr. Science. He knows more than you do. How does Dr. Science know the secrets of the universe? He has a Master's Degree ..... in Science!

withrod.jpg

Sprechen Sie Deuche?

Edited by retro-man

The earth is currently warming. That's fact.

What's causing it, natural occurence or man made, or little of both, it is what you should be arguing about. I don't know answer. And I study science also.

But "green policies" that help clean up and protect our planet make a lot of sense even if you don't believe earth is warming. Especially if these are implemented by the private sector.

Actually, I don't think it is at the current time.

But "green policies" that help clean up and protect our planet make a lot of sense even if you don't believe earth is warming. Especially if these are implemented by the private sector.

Very true.

Well, that also depends a lot on which green policies you are referring to. Is it a good thing that companies aren't allowed to freely dump mercury into the waterways? Sure. Should they be forced to pay a "carbon tax"? Ummm....

What's causing it, natural occurence or man made, or little of both, it is what you should be arguing about. I don't know answer. And I study science also.

If Al Gore said so it must be true. :hysterical::hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfHW7KR33IQ

I'm not an Al Gore fan.

But I have seen what's left of the glaciers in Rocky Mt National Park in Colorado. And then compared them to pictures of 40-50 years ago. I have visited Glacier National park in Montana, and talked with the rangers about their receding glaciers. And have stood on glaciers in Alaska where you can see how much they have receded.

I don't know if warming cycle is ending, if still going on, if man made, natural occurence, etc. But to deny the fact of a lot of global warming going on is crazzy.

Edited by Ralph Greene

I'm not an Al Gore fan.

But I have seen what's left of the glaciers in Rocky Mt National Park in Colorado. And then compared them to pictures of 40-50 years ago. I have visited Glacier National park in Montana, and talked with the rangers about their receding glaciers. And have stood on glaciers in Alaska where you can see how much they have receded.

I don't know if warming cycle is ending, if still going on, if man made, natural occurence, etc. But to deny the fact of a lot of global warming going on is crazzy.

This majority of our continent was covered in glaciers at one time.

It looks like Mickey Messiah will perpetuate the nonsense. Get ready to empty your wallets.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081209/sc_af...te_081209210248

President-elect Barack Obama said Tuesday his administration would brook no further delay in tackling climate change after discussing global warming with former vice president Al Gore.

Sitting between Gore and his vice president-elect Joseph Biden following the hour-long meeting, Obama told reporters: "All three of us are in agreement that the time for delay is over. The time for denial is over.

"We all believe what the scientists have been telling us for years now, that this is a matter of urgency and national security, and it has to be dealt with in a serious way. That is what I intend my administration to do," he said.

The idiot has arisen

Edited by sprinter

I'm not an Al Gore fan.

Some glaciers are receding... at a rapid rate. Others are enlarging. Others that have never existed before are now present and growing. It's how our planet works. Nothing ever stays the same. The year isn't over yet, but it looks like for the second year in a row that it will be the coldest year globally since the global temperature average has been recorded. If it was simply colder than last year and that year was simply colder than the year before, I could support the notion that this is simply a low point in an overall warming trend. However, these two years completely defy the warming trend and practically disprove it.

NONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!

THE EARTH IS WARMING!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF A CAR I DROVE IN '76!!!!!

THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE EARTH IS TO GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO THE SMART MEN IN THE WHITE LAB COATS!!!

PLEASE SAVE US GREAT SCIENTIST'S!!!

HERE IS ALL OUR MONEY, DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH IT TO SAVE FUZZY BUNNIES, ALL I WAS GOING TO DO WAS FEED MY FAMILY!!!

[chanting] AL GORE, AL GORE, AL GORE!!!!!

You fucking loons! The earth maybe heating up, may be cooling, may be man made, may not be man made, dumping mercury in water as stated is bad, not eating because I'm using up to many carbon credits to chew is lunacy.

NOTHING IS "PROVEN" It's all "best guess" by some scientist's. If it was concurred/proven by all scientist then that might sway me, but I'm not drinking the kool aid when so many other "scientist" are disputing it.

Kiss my ass, I'm doing my part to not pollute, but I'm not cutting my nose off just because I might someday smell something bad.

I call bullshit on this theory!

NONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!

THE EARTH IS WARMING!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF A CAR I DROVE IN '76!!!!!

THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE EARTH IS TO GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO THE SMART MEN IN THE WHITE LAB COATS!!!

PLEASE SAVE US GREAT SCIENTIST'S!!!

HERE IS ALL OUR MONEY, DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH IT TO SAVE FUZZY BUNNIES, ALL I WAS GOING TO DO WAS FEED MY FAMILY!!!

[chanting] AL GORE, AL GORE, AL GORE!!!!!

You fucking loons! The earth maybe heating up, may be cooling, may be man made, may not be man made, dumping mercury in water as stated is bad, not eating because I'm using up to many carbon credits to chew is lunacy.

NOTHING IS "PROVEN" It's all "best guess" by some scientist's. If it was concurred/proven by all scientist then that might sway me, but I'm not drinking the kool aid when so many other "scientist" are disputing it.

Kiss my ass, I'm doing my part to not pollute, but I'm not cutting my nose off just because I might someday smell something bad.

I call bullshit on this theory!

Now the Gorian Goons want to tax Cow Farts!

http://greeninc.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/...bout-a-cow-tax/