Foreign cars vandalized in Detroit suburb

Shut the hell up! And have a good Holiday!

while i certainly DONT condone violence or defamation of ones property

in ANY WAY..i do think its kinda nuts ppl in midwest would buy as many

foreign cars as they seem to?... i come from VA as many of u know and

proud to work 4 Ford and be a permanent MI resident.... i see lotsa

foreign cars on east coast BUT they have no plants there anymore....

TONS of plants in midwest...how the F**K can somebody buy a toyhonda

rice burner there?...and especially now while this crisis is unfolding w/in

Big 3/US economy?? :reading:

while i certainly DONT condone violence or defamation of ones property

in ANY WAY..i do think its kinda nuts ppl in midwest would buy as many

foreign cars as they seem to?... i come from VA as many of u know and

proud to work 4 Ford and be a permanent MI resident.... i see lotsa

foreign cars on east coast BUT they have no plants there anymore....

TONS of plants in midwest...how the F**K can somebody buy a toyhonda

rice burner there?...and especially now while this crisis is unfolding w/in

Big 3/US economy?? :reading:

I agree with you. But pass quality issues have really gotten a lot of the American people against us. Most people you talk to will tell you they had American car at one time. Our quality hurt use in the past. It will time some time to convince them otherwise. The resale value hurts us also. I believe that's the main reason we have stopped selling to fleet markets in bulk like we use to do. We just need to keep the quality up and recalls down as much as possible. And make goodlooking,reliable vehicles people want to buy.

Edited by 1974

Just have someone donate a used Honda or Hyundai, than charge everyone $2 to take a sledge hammer to it . One swing only. $10 gets you as many swings as you can . Donate the proceeds to St. Judes or some other great charity. Call the media.

Just have someone donate a used Honda or Hyundai, than charge everyone $2 to take a sledge hammer to it . One swing only. $10 gets you as many swings as you can . Donate the proceeds to St. Judes or some other great charity. Call the media.

I like the idea, except replace "used Honda or Hyundai" with "Southern Republican Senator".

If things get any worse for the domestic auto industry, people driving imports in the US are going to feel like Muslims.

Ed.

Ahhhh, my heart bleeds for them, honest it does(n't). Went to buy some groceries this afternoon. When I got back to my car, someone with a new Camry, sticker still in the window, parked next to me. It took all of my strength to just load my groceries in my ride, get in and drive away. I really, really was thinking about keying it.

Ahhhh, my heart bleeds for them, honest it does(n't). Went to buy some groceries this afternoon. When I got back to my car, someone with a new Camry, sticker still in the window, parked next to me. It took all of my strength to just load my groceries in my ride, get in and drive away. I really, really was thinking about keying it.

i got one for ya.....seen a brand new KIA with temporary tags and an old man driving it with a bumper sticker that said "proud korean war veteran" :banghead: .....i proceeded to follow the man for 25 minutes until he parked and got out, at which point i asked him how he could go fight these koreans and now hes buying cars that thier kids make......needless to say, he was stumped and said he hadnt really thought about it like that. well..........HERES YOUR SIGN

i support it, tired of people saying what people should do, but never assemble to protest or write leters to government officials. every uaw member should have a quota of 25 toyota cars to tear up by months end, :stirpot: then watch toyota's sales drop.

tcppunch.gif

I agree.

Also, my personal "Rules of the Road" policy.

#1-If I see an American made big 3 car with a flat of stuck in a ditch, I will help.

#2-If I see a foreign car, american made foreign car, or a big 3 import, NEVER, NEVER, EVER STOP TO HELP.

My best example was last year during a heavy snow storm, there was a Ford Ranger and a Honda Civic that had spun in to ditch right next to each other. I have a lifted F-350 and pull people out all the time. Anyways, I pulled the Ranger out and started loading up my recovery strap and the Honda guy said "are you gonna pull me out?" and I told him that import can rott in that ditch. He ask why, and I simply said, i work for the big 3, if you don't support them, I can't support you. So call a tow truck and get charged $80 for a service call. The guy was upset but I didn't care. The ranger guy was laughing his ass off.

I agree.

#1-If I see an American made big 3 car with a flat of stuck in a ditch, I will help.

#2-If I see a foreign car, american made foreign car, or a big 3 import, NEVER, NEVER, EVER STOP TO HELP.

My best example was last year during a heavy snow storm, there was a Ford Ranger and a Honda Civic that had spun in to ditch right next to each other. I have a lifted F-350 and pull people out all the time. Anyways, I pulled the Ranger out and started loading up my recovery strap and the Honda guy said "are you gonna pull me out?" and I told him that import can rott in that ditch. He ask why, and I simply said, i work for the big 3, if you don't support them, I can't support you. So call a tow truck and get charged $80 for a service call. The guy was upset but I didn't care. The ranger guy was laughing his ass off.

So now for the rest of his life he will never buy a ford....The big three and Uaw have been screaming about these cars for years and look were its got us. If we build something they cant live without problem solved, end of sentence.

So now for the rest of his life he will never buy a ford....The big three and Uaw have been screaming about these cars for years and look were its got us. If we build something they cant live without problem solved, end of sentence.

be careful Tiger, you'll confuse these guys by using logic.

I agree.

:happy feet:l :happy feet: :happy feet: i love it.... we help our own.... if they dont support us then thats how the cookie crumbles