Bill Ford on Larry King!!!

OUTGOING

Bill ford is scheduled to be on Larry King taking calls on CNN at 9:00pm. I'm sure callers will probably beat us up when they call to talk to him. I hope he sets the record straight on the efforts of the UAW. Let people know its not the workers that are the problem, but the horrible economy that's killing the american and global automotive industry. I saw a report saying Ford of europe was down 21% last month or this month.

Bill ford is scheduled to be on Larry King taking calls on CNN at 9:00pm. I'm sure callers will probably beat us up when they call to talk to him. I hope he sets the record straight on the efforts of the UAW. Let people know its not the workers that are the problem, but the horrible economy that's killing the american and global automotive industry. I saw a report saying Ford of europe was down 21% last month or this month.

Thnkyou for the info. I too hope it goes well in interview! Maybe some of us UAW

ppl can call and commend Mr. Ford for the good job he did in hiring Mr. Mulally..

minus the huge compensation pak..lol. Such was the price i guess for luring a

pro from a successful co to a problematic co (bk then i mean) etc.

I thought he did good. Said good things about the uaw. Said the transplants are having the same issues and have already went to their governments for aid.

Bill Ford done real good. He said the UAW is a part of his extended family and was proud of us. If exec's aren't complaining about our contract then why should politicians or the general public for that matter.

One disgruntled lady called in but I couldn't make any sence out of what she was talking about.

I thought he did good. Said good things about the uaw. Said the transplants are having the same issues and have already went to their governments for aid.
I thought he did pretty good too. I felt like he was a tad nervous but he handled it very well. I liked how he said the UAW has been very cooperative with the company. What I didn't like was when Larry asked him what type of car he drives and Bill said he drives all types of cars, even the competitions cars. Why would he drive anything else but a Ford?

I thought he did pretty good too. I felt like he was a tad nervous but he handled it very well. I liked how he said the UAW has been very cooperative with the company. What I didn't like was when Larry asked him what type of car he drives and Bill said he drives all types of cars, even the competitions cars. Why would he drive anything else but a Ford?

Bill Ford is very smart. He drives rivals cars to see what they got. He also admitted it because he has driven those cars and if he would of said no then we all know some reporter would post a picture of him driving a GM or Toyota and then you got a scandal. Billy didnt fall for that one!

Bill Ford is very smart. He drives rivals cars to see what they got. He also admitted it because he has driven those cars and if he would of said no then we all know some reporter would post a picture of him driving a GM or Toyota and then you got a scandal. Billy didnt fall for that one!

Bill Ford did very well. I like how he said that blaming the UAW is not right .He insisted to keep saying we are not in the same boat at the other two but it wouldn't be a good thing for us if G.M and Chrysler went down. Good Job Bill.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO MY DADDY IS"! Caroline Kennedy feels entitled by birth to be appointed a United States Senator.Let me guess her philosophy.If all the humans who have jobs would 'contribute' their income in order to help those less fortunate then indeed this world would be a much greater place.Of course what 'SHE' leaves out of this sharing idea is her families fortune which isolates her and her children from the prospect of ever having to be a hotel maid or maintenance worker..A celebrity is a 'shit-ass' human being who doubles as a GOD for the ignorant masses.NEXT-on Oprah-Tom Cruise!!!!

Edited by Fatso

"DO YOU KNOW WHO MY DADDY IS"! Caroline Kennedy feels entitled by birth to be appointed a United States Senator.Let me guess her philosophy.If all the humans who have jobs would 'contribute' their income in order to help those less fortunate then indeed this world would be a much greater place.Of course what 'SHE' leaves out of this sharing idea is her families fortune which isolates her and her children from the prospect of ever having to be a hotel maid or maintenance worker..A celebrity is a 'shit-ass' human being who doubles as a GOD for the ignorant masses.NEXT-on Oprah-Tom Cruise!!!!

And your point is??? :boring: :boring: :boring:

Has nothing to do with Bill Ford. Quit trying to hijack the thread! :finger:

Bill Ford did very well. I like how he said that blaming the UAW is not right .He insisted to keep saying we are not in the same boat at the other two but it wouldn't be a good thing for us if G.M and Chrysler went down. Good Job Bill.

Bill Ford is a good man and he is doing what is best for the company and its employees

Your a FUCKING IDIOT! What the hell does this have to do with Larry Kings interview with Bill Ford?! Stop hijacking threads!