Ford's Success Tops Industry Wish List

Finally, that the wags outside the Detroit Bubble would remember that those facing this Grand Reckoning are real people, too. They have children, mortgages and dreams; they've been poorly served by leaders who didn't lead, who denied the reality of their predicaments, who mostly avoided radical change until they had no choice.

Reveling in their discomfort is the worst kind of Schadenfreude, especially at a time of year when joy shouldn't come at the expense of others.

This seems to be lost on many who would rather see the D3 fail.

Oh yeah, I remember that one.....

The cop spends hours and hours in the car with a gun moll talking about absolutely nothing, reducing J&TB to near hysterics.

----

I can't remember if radioactivity was used to reanimate the dead guy or if it was just electricity, but that's what I love most about those lousy monster movies: Radioactivity was the cause of and solution to just about every problem you could think of.

Tor Johnson goes nuts in the Nevada desert. Why? Radioactivity. ("Flag on the moon...", remember?)

Glen Manning ends up 200 feet tall. Why? Radioactivity.

Gigantic spiders turn people into spider-esque werewolves. How? Radioactivity

Bela Lugosi turns into a strange being with platform shoes? How? Radioactivity

How did Godzilla get big? Radioactivity

What made the incredible melting man melt? Radioactivity

Why if it weren't for radioactivity and Bronson Canyon, MST3k would've been about 2 episodes long.