DTP Down Time Schedule

Bigcountry

You'd rather work OT than put people back to work.............I call that GREEDY!!!!!!!

Yeah thats what I said. It's an observation. I'm going from AAI to DTP, just wonder if this C crew is going to last awhile. Don't over staff the plant than layoff-like they did at AAI.

Yeah thats what I said. It's an observation. I'm going from AAI to DTP, just wonder if this C crew is going to last awhile. Don't over staff the plant than layoff-like they did at AAI.

I too am heading to DTP from AAI. Personally, I see 1999 happening all over again and its unfortunate that with 16+ years I don't think I would still have a job if they go to one shift.

IT is all dependent on CUSTOMERS and there is a Global Recession combined with deflation just getting rollin!The Government should stop stealing from the taxpayers and simply lower taxes.Offer tax rebates on a Ford,GM or Chrysler assembled in the USA.Offer low interest,say 4%, mortgages to all who purchase an existing home.Instead of this find someone,ANYONE,with a paycheck and confiscate it!

Well thats mind boggling. Doesn't look like C shift is even needed thru shut down. Why not just run 2 shifts w/ some ot?

Yep your right,it makes absolutely no sense. Everybody be careful on what FORD is doing. It looks like it s all to put people back to work till the job bank is gone then watch out,massive lay offs will probably begin. Their getting as many people out of job bank as they can and moving them to wherever so they can eventually say bye,bye!!!! then they owe them nothing but bullshit unemployment,which you cant live on.

• 2 weeks later...