KC

IndyFSBO

There has been gossip that once the Escape (which is to be rebadged the Kuga) is transferred to Louisville, KCAP will be receiveing something called the TRANSIT which is to replace the Econoline Van while The OAP will be building the TRANSIT CONNECT.

Few thoughts on this whole thing.

First one: DIDNT FORD LEARN THEIR LESSON WHEN THEY REBADGED THE TAURUS TO BA RENAMED THE 500? They lost their ass on that move... SO WHY NOT DO IT AGAIN!?!?! Same with the ZEPHYR. Am I missing any others? That kind of move COST A LOTOF $$$$ and they want us to give up our bonuses and COLA to help FUND THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT?

Second: Its been back and forth a dozen times already that OAP will build both the Transit and the Transit Connect --- no wait, they will only build the Connect ---- no they will build both --- No on second thought, KACP will build one of them. ITS FUCKING MADDENING! Its just insane. So what I want to know is will that make KCAP the B Plant to this rebadged Econoline and once again, if numbers are not high which plant will survive (And I dont want to hear one damn word about how centurally located KC is -- that shit is just severely insane wishingful and sophmoric fantasy

.)

:hysterical:

Third: KUGA!?!? REALLY? Thats the freaking BEST they can come up with renaming the Escape. KUGA? I find it ridiculous and embarrassing. Why not just bring back the Couger? WHY DO THIS? WHAT does this company really stand to gain with KUGA? Just rename it STOOPID! it will sell just as many units with just asmany laughs.

KCAP is centrally located, and I don't want to hear who will be the B plant, so does any of it matter, NO. Your already worried, take a chill pill, listen to yourself " IT'S FUCKING MADDENING ", get a grip. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KCAP is centrally located, and I don't want to hear who will be the B plant, so does any of it matter, NO. Your already worried, take a chill pill, listen to yourself " IT'S FUCKING MADDENING ", get a grip. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

NO one is saying that KCAP ISNT centrally located sweetheart... of course it is. THE fact that its located in the center of the nation means absolutely NOTIHNG to the big dogs in Detroit. Read what was posted THEN make your comments. You wont embarrass yourself like you just did....

KCAP's logistics will NOT save this plant from a shut down IF the units its producing are not sellings. So rather than hunting down some guy named Howard(half) why dont you start paying attention to some of the old timers you most certainly work with --- SOME OF THEM KNOW SOME SHIT you can only dream about, toots!

Got my chill pills honey-bun. HANDFULS of em! Imagine some of us without them. It gets ugly....

YOU may not want to hear who is the B plant but YOU MIGHT WANNA KNOW IF YOU ARE WORKING IN ONE!

And yes, my sweet little one, it matters much. VERY VERY MUCH. If you dont know this already you are probably LOW LOW LOW seniority. OR you have never worked in one. Or just plain stoopid. Go look up the Howard(half) guy on Ashift on the truck side in Chassis and see if the Johnson Controll Rep told him anything about this on his plane ride last week. He'll tell ya!

Get your information, speak to someone who knows something, AND THEN post your bullshit.

NO one is saying that KCAP ISNT centrally located sweetheart... of course it is. THE fact that its located in the center of the nation means absolutely NOTIHNG to the big dogs in Detroit. Read what was posted THEN make your comments. You wont embarrass yourself like you just did....

KCAP's logistics will NOT save this plant from a shut down IF the units its producing are not sellings. So rather than hunting down some guy named Howard(half) why dont you start paying attention to some of the old timers you most certainly work with --- SOME OF THEM KNOW SOME SHIT you can only dream about, toots!

Got my chill pills honey-bun. HANDFULS of em! Imagine some of us without them. It gets ugly....

YOU may not want to hear who is the B plant but YOU MIGHT WANNA KNOW IF YOU ARE WORKING IN ONE!

And yes, my sweet little one, it matters much. VERY VERY MUCH. If you dont know this already you are probably LOW LOW LOW seniority. OR you have never worked in one. Or just plain stoopid. Go look up the Howard(half) guy on Ashift on the truck side in Chassis and see if the Johnson Controll Rep told him anything about this on his plane ride last week. He'll tell ya!

Get your information, speak to someone who knows something, AND THEN post your bullshit.

I'm 4th generation, and my quess is your seniority is no more than mine. Best move that was made was moving away from DEARBORN, no one knows shit on this site, it's all speculation and changes day to day sweetie so get over it, and keep taking your pills and stop posting your useless shit. No one and I do mean no one in the Ford system is better than anyone else, I believe we all want the same thing, but for one plant to shoot down another is bullshit, as well as fellow employees battling it out. People from KCAP are very quit on this site until were called out . Take 2 a call in the morning. :hysterical:

Transit Connect: It's Adaptable

Ford Transit Connect was conceived, developed and engineered to meet the needs of small business proprietors all over the world.

Once it arrives in the United States from the plant in Kocaeli, Turkey, Transit Connect can be outfitted for specific needs across a diverse range of users.

*the above is just a partial of the write-up on the Transit from autoblog.com dated 2/9/09

so is one of the U.S. plants taking this from Turkey?

Edited by IndyFSBO

There has been gossip that once the Escape (which is to be rebadged the Kuga) is transferred to Louisville, KCAP will be receiveing something called the TRANSIT which is to replace the Econoline Van while The OAP will be building the TRANSIT CONNECT.

Few thoughts on this whole thing.

First one: DIDNT FORD LEARN THEIR LESSON WHEN THEY REBADGED THE TAURUS TO BA RENAMED THE 500? They lost their ass on that move... SO WHY NOT DO IT AGAIN!?!?! Same with the ZEPHYR. Am I missing any others? That kind of move COST A LOTOF $$$$ and they want us to give up our bonuses and COLA to help FUND THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT?

Second: Its been back and forth a dozen times already that OAP will build both the Transit and the Transit Connect --- no wait, they will only build the Connect ---- no they will build both --- No on second thought, KACP will build one of them. ITS FUCKING MADDENING! Its just insane. So what I want to know is will that make KCAP the B Plant to this rebadged Econoline and once again, if numbers are not high which plant will survive (And I dont want to hear one damn word about how centurally located KC is -- that shit is just severely insane wishingful and sophmoric fantasy

.)

:hysterical:

Third: KUGA!?!? REALLY? Thats the freaking BEST they can come up with renaming the Escape. KUGA? I find it ridiculous and embarrassing. Why not just bring back the Couger? WHY DO THIS? WHAT does this company really stand to gain with KUGA? Just rename it STOOPID! it will sell just as many units with just asmany laughs.

We don't want to hear your gossip, oh by the way, it came from Alan that they liked KCAP being centrally located and that Ford would need 2 plants to build the F150 or don't you remember. Keep your gossip at home, it's no good here. :fan: KEEP TAKING YOUR PILLS. :hysterical:

Ok, can you just spill it rather than sending 20 dozon people go hunting down some guy on the truck side in the chassis department that no one on here has ever met and asking him what he heard on a plane from a Johnsons Controls Rep. a week ago??? Dont you think that may be asking a little too much? Who's going to spend their break marching around looking for a guy to get bad information when YOU COULD have just typed here in the first place...

:slap:

Just either SAY yourself what the Johnson Control rep has been told or chose not to submit ridiculous "treasure hunt" posts like this one. "I have heard info with my own ears but you need to work your ass off to hear it yourself..." WHO DOES THIS? AND WHY? I find it a little bit insulting and a whole lot of game playing and immature gossiping. Maybe Im just fucking on edge with the "not good for yall..." comment --- Yeah thanks for the ulcer sunshine.

:rant:

And what the hell is "Howeard(half)" supposed to mean?!?!

Youre choice of vagueness only undermines any creditbility you would have had had you just TYPED it to begin with...

If I sound a little short tempered -- well, because who isnt these days? If ya wanna tease a bunch of stressed out autoworkers, honey go work a pole.

If it was intended just for one specific forum reader, then please use the Private Message feature for it's intended purpose.

:banghead:

And the vender reps sometimes dont know jackshit about a damn thing and other times their company must be told by Ford in advance whats going on with the assembly plants so they can supply accordingly.... I have heard plenty of valuable information from those little fuckers back in the day... but never on a plane.

:doh:

i did it that way because i can what are you going to do about it. nothing because your a winning punk. so stop crying grow a sac and become a man for once in your life stubby.

don't be a chicken shit go ask him. you don't ever believe me so ask someone in your own plant or do you not have the sac :stirpot:

Don't need to ask someone I don't know personally, again, speculation, looks like KCAP getting new product, so I guess your wrong, or your source was . 300 million flexible body shop coming for KCAP, that makes 2. Good news for everyone right. Again don't always believe everything you hear. As they say, believe nothing that you hear and half of what you see, you follow me. :beerchug: Don't mean to be a horses ass, but I'm sick of incorrect info.

I'm 4th generation, and my quess is your seniority is no more than mine. Best move that was made was moving away from DEARBORN, no one knows shit on this site, it's all speculation and changes day to day sweetie so get over it, and keep taking your pills and stop posting your useless shit. No one and I do mean no one in the Ford system is better than anyone else, I believe we all want the same thing, but for one plant to shoot down another is bullshit, as well as fellow employees battling it out. People from KCAP are very quit on this site until were called out . Take 2 a call in the morning. :hysterical:

Simple mathemetics will tell me IF you are FOURTH generation Ford, then I automatically have more seniority than you do... duh!

Stoopid cow.

MOOOOOOO!

Where has anyone anywhere said they were better than anyone else.... you low class freak! What drugs are YOU taking?

Time for you and your NellyGirl to go graze the ghetto cornrows..... MOOOOOOOO!

Edited by AnotherAutoWorker

We don't want to hear your gossip, oh by the way, it came from Alan that they liked KCAP being centrally located and that Ford would need 2 plants to build the F150 or don't you remember. Keep your gossip at home, it's no good here. :fan: KEEP TAKING YOUR PILLS. :hysterical:

STUPID STOOOPIUD COW

I am at your plant you retarded heffer! You just cant get one thing right can you?!?!

Mooooooooo!

i did it that way because i can what are you going to do about it. nothing because your a winning punk. so stop crying grow a sac and become a man for once in your life stubby.

Nice little flithy mouth on this ghetto COW!

Back to yer cornrows heffergirl!

MOOOOOOOOO!

BTW Nice to know Im a WINNING punk... to your whining ass.

Learn the English language and proper grammer and punctuation honey, and do your people proud.

BooBoo!

Your last post was REALLY, I mean REALLY embarrassing for you!

Simple mathemetics will tell me IF you are FOURTH generation Ford, then I automatically have more seniority than you do... duh!

Stoopid cow.

MOOOOOOO!

Where has anyone anywhere said they were better than anyone else.... you low class freak! What drugs are YOU taking?

Time for you and your NellyGirl to go graze the ghetto cornrows..... MOOOOOOOO!

Nope, doubt it. Great grandfather started when Henry started building cars.

It might very well take 2 plants to build the number of F 150's they are going to sell. But what happens when the floorpan changes and the F150-350 all have the same pin-up holes? Looks like they could build them at DTP, KTP and KCAP if they wanted. If they only need two plants and have the availabilty of three plants something will have to give.

Nope, doubt it. Great grandfather started when Henry started building cars.

Look, stupid cow.... Let me explain this to you like a third grader:

Your great grandpappy may have seniority on me... your granddad and even your dear old daddy MIGHT have senioirity on me.... but if you are fourth generation, I doubt very very much that YOU do. Get it???

Or do I need to find someone that can turn it into a rap song so you and NellyGirl can pick up what Im throwing down.

Stoopid stoopid cow!

But I bet my granddaddy can whup your granddaddy!

Mooo kalu mooo!

It might very well take 2 plants to build the number of F 150's they are going to sell. But what happens when the floorpan changes and the F150-350 all have the same pin-up holes? Looks like they could build them at DTP, KTP and KCAP if they wanted. If they only need two plants and have the availabilty of three plants something will have to give.

My point exactly. Excellent question! It is something of great concern once all three models can be built at the same plant ... so it would even be possible that KCAP would be considered a C-Plant of production. Not a good thing. Not a good thing at all.

(I like your handle! Very appropriate indeed!)

Kalu, dont worry about what a C Plant is.... go ask your daddy. And I think Ron G told me personally that Louisville is centrally located too!

My point exactly. Excellent question! It is something of great concern once all three models can be built at the same plant ... so it would even be possible that KCAP would be considered a C-Plant of production. Not a good thing. Not a good thing at all.

(I like your handle! Very appropriate indeed!)

Kalu, dont worry about what a C Plant is.... go ask your daddy. And I think Ron G told me personally that Louisville is centrally located too!

You must have stopped taking your pills, doesn't matter, you seem pretty worried about YOUR seniority. Jealousy loves company.... Keep it up, doesn't bother me, your behind a computer screen, where you feel safe and unable to find. But if it makes you feel empowered thats your gig. Have a good day.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yes, what that would be is anyones guess. Sales are falling fast, we have 6 down weeks coming before July. I could see only one plant building F150 right now with the way things are, who knows that may happen sooner than later.

Lol. DTP may not be able to make vanilla yet, but don't count them out. They are still the most flexible assembly plant in the Ford system.

DTP is Ford's baby and they will be around long after KC is gone, no matter how great KC quality is. Closing plants in not based on quality, just ask Wixom, St. Louis, New Jersey.

The Kuga is already selling in Europe, its not a new name for the escape. The reason people think it is replacing the escape is because they are similar in size, it may replace it I don't know, but its not the new Escape with a different name, its already an established vehicle overseas & has been for a while.

The Kuga is already selling in Europe, its not a new name for the escape. The reason people think it is replacing the escape is because they are similar in size, it may replace it I don't know, but its not the new Escape with a different name, its already an established vehicle overseas & has been for a while.

plain and simple,,if they want a yes from kc it better not be that piece of shit ugly,euro trash that everyone will once again say what were they thinking,,the transit that is,why do we have 2 kugas by suv right now,,why are the news stations in kentucky reporting they have it,,why will they just not say hey vote for it and u get this,,better yet,,why will kc be last to vote,,it will allready be decided by then,,unless its so close we decide it,,lol then we have a dog in the fight to say what we want there

Edited by sickofthebs

plain and simple,,if they want a yes from kc it better not be that piece of shit ugly,euro trash that everyone will once again say what were they thinking,,the transit that is,why do we have 2 kugas by suv right now,,why are the news stations in kentucky reporting they have it,,why will they just not say hey vote for it and u get this,,better yet,,why will kc be last to vote,,it will allready be decided by then,,unless its so close we decide it,,lol then we have a dog in the fight to say what we want there

Are they painted units? Sitting outside. One is dark blue the other a light blue? Sitting on skids?