Agreement has product guar. and the I4 to a US plant

fordworker

The I4 is pledged to a US engine plant along with the transmission. Along with the Electric and Hybrid cars going to the wayne Focus plant. Transit to avon lake so now Im happy with it.

So Im voting YES now........ New work and the I4 engine will keep DEP and possibly cleve pl 2 open.

KC LAP Chicago Avon Lake MAP MTP and KTP look good to go....

Now they better deliver......

Edited by fordworker

The I4 is pledged to a US engine plant along with the transmission. Along with the Electric and Hybrid cars going to the wayne Focus plant. Transit to avon lake so now Im happy with it.

So Im voting YES now........ New work and the I4 engine will keep DEP and possibly cleve pl 2 open.

And after all we know that Fords word is as good as gold right? I mean hell they have always honored all of our Contracts.....well except the ones we have opened again.....and the COA's....and this last one....but Yes thier word is solid. (until they want to change it again) :censored:

Or else what?

You'll get suckered into voting yes again?

Be a man and man up.. Vote how you want to. Stop acting like a Right Wing "vote for a Democrat and your going to hell " Republican type and dont tell me how to vote.

Ford is going to take these concessions and there going to get there BOND Holders to take a equity debt swap and thats going to save ford $10 billion easily. And building there new cars in the USA will entice more people to buy from ford, GM/Chrysler are not and cannot put there new cars in the US like Ford is.

Its a win win for Ford and the workers.

Say what you want but Gettlefinger is a FORD MAN first thats why he gets things done with Ford first.

And building there new cars in the USA will entice more people to buy from ford........... Look at the people in there 60's & 70's who fought in WWII. there all driving jap cars. Get a clue

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ya right !!!

Edited by MTP'er

Whats going to be put into MTP? :redcard:

Yeah, and the company always lives up to all its promises :hysterical:

How funny is this, here you are screaming that we are losing everything, they're taking so much away, fear mongering all up and down this site, we need to stand up bullshit and now you say yes to the modifications, you kept telling everyone the " I told ya so" crap and yet you just said yes and telling everyone to say no. What changed your mind on this issue??? What made you think this is now a good deal??? Product??? These were already in the 2007 contract. What a flip flopper. :finger:

How funny is this, here you are screaming that we are losing everything, they're taking so much away, fear mongering all up and down this site, we need to stand up bullshit and now you say yes to the modifications, you kept telling everyone the " I told ya so" crap and yet you just said yes and telling everyone to say no. What changed your mind on this issue??? What made you think this is now a good deal??? Product??? These were already in the 2007 contract. What a flip flopper. :finger:

Yeah, What he said!