over 30yrs

hajime666

is it poor planning? didn't pull out? don't think someone else can do your job? is work the only place people talk to you? my guess is lonely and afraid...

30 years and you couldn't get your shit straight?! HaHa. I'll be done in twenty(on 40 hours) or less. i have 10 years now.

c'mon, losers(non-planners), tell me why you're gonna be working and i'm gonna lay out on the beach before i'm too old to enjoy it

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it poor planning? didn't pull out? don't think someone else can do your job? is work the only place people talk to you? my guess is lonely and afraid...

30 years and you couldn't get your shit straight?! HaHa. I'll be done in twenty(on 40 hours) or less. i have 10 years now.

c'mon, losers(non-planners), tell me why you're gonna be working and i'm gonna lay out on the beach before i'm too old to enjoy it

yesterday, I commented that I had read the dumbest post ever. I take that back, this one takes the cake!!!!!!

What he really meant to say was...thank you for your service and your sacrifices, and help guide us through these tough times. Without you we would all be making minimum wage at some dump, where they could fire you for any reason at all. I read that between the lines. BTW I agree with lquidspine and el norte !

What he really meant to say was...thank you for your service and your sacrifices, and help guide us through these tough times. Without you we would all be making minimum wage at some dump, where they could fire you for any reason at all. I read that between the lines. BTW I agree with lquidspine and el norte !
Maybe when his wife takes him for half of everything 5 years before he gets his 30 in he can survive on half of his retirement, he needs to come into the real world that the rest of us live in.

If I heard that once I heard it a 100 times,all the ones that talk that shit are still working 25yrs.30yrs,40yrs,what ever most are still working.Those that can do those that can"t talk.

Another looser from the Mister Rogers generation:>))

Great Post Hobbitt!

Not if you get laid off first smart ass... :ohsnap: ....there are many different reasons why someone would stay after 30 yrs.....divorced, wife took the only place you call home, 1/2 your pension, alimony, kids college, house ain't paid off, kids and grand kids have moved in with you, need to pay for your beach house and yes some are lonely and the only life they have is work!! I can bet everyone knows someone in one of these categories......poor planning....yeah, I think we should have been promoting educational money management courses......hard to take when you were working 7-12's though. :sos:

Edited by Captain723

what a dumbass.....keep up the good planning. hope you win powerball real soon. how old are ya', 28?

I value people with a lot of experience in their trade and life in general and I draw from that on a daily basis in my job. The original poster was intentionally being inflammatory in his post and stirring the pot. As for you guys with 30+ years, thanks for your service and it will be sad to see you go when you do, but I'll wish you a lot of luck when that happens. By the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! :happy feet:

Buyouts have been offered for EVERYONE for that last 2 years, if there's a problem with you and the over 30 class, get over it, some of us got pink slips back in 1980 with little or no notice and were on the street for 2-3 years. If you get one, too bad.

When you've worked somewhere for 30 plus, those people are family. My Dad worked at MTP for 38 years, he loved those people & when your job is so much a part of you, it's hard to leave. Alot of the old timers wind up dying a few years into retirement from the loss to their identity & the comraderie. My Dad's still going but for how long, not sure. 1 year after he retired, his wife (my Mom) of 50 years died. He misses her & MTP.

FIRST I MUST SAY THAT YOU SIR ARE A PRICK. SECOND SHIT HAPPENS LIKE DIVORCE, PAYING FOR YOU CHILDREN TO GO TO COLLEGE SO THEY DONT HAVE TO WORK IN A SHIT HOLE FACTORY WITH UNTHANKFUL ASSHOLES LIKE YOUR SELF. OR MAYBE WE HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK LIKE A STRIKE SO ASSHOLES LIKE YOU COULD MAKE A LIVING WAGE. OR A NUMBER OF OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD BE NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS. YOUR POST IS JUST TO START SHIT. I HOPE YOUR PRE PLANNING INCLUDES UNEMPLOYMENT BECAUSE WITH ONLY 10 YEARS YOU COULD BE LAYED OFF THEN YOU TOO WILL BE WORKING 30 OR MORE. BUT DO US ALL A FAVOR AND JUST QUIT NOW ASSHOLE.

You know its sad that the kids or people with very little time with Ford or UAW is so troubled by use older guys staying around a little while longer maybe its because they dont have any money saved and there talking shit and if we did leave they wouldnt loose there jobs in these bad times. HAVE A GOOD DAY DUMD ASS. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Another reason to habitate "the other forum", no stupid posts!!!!!!!!!!!

:sos:

Lucky you were able to get your ten in. Someone is telling me that Ford is getting all backed up, trying to keep 3 shifts rotating ILO's. There are ongoing, but very quiet talks about the kids with under 10 just getting the old heave ho' before they get vested. Legacy costs are going to be a major obstacle for the Big 3 til they find a way to avoid them altogether. Haj, have you ever fathered a child? If so, are you absolutely sure that you know what that kid will need in the next 20-30 years? I have 2 teenage boys. Trust me, just because they turn 18, doesn't mean the cost of raising them and preparing them the best you can, gets any cheaper. MEUAW said it: "SHIT HAPPENS LIKE DIVORCE, PAYING FOR YOU CHILDREN TO GO TO COLLEGE SO THEY DONT HAVE TO WORK IN A SHIT HOLE FACTORY WITH UNTHANKFUL ASSHOLES LIKE YOUR SELF. OR MAYBE WE HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK LIKE A STRIKE SO ASSHOLES LIKE YOU COULD MAKE A LIVING WAGE. OR A NUMBER OF OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD BE NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS."

I've said it before in this forum. What kind of parent has experienced the shit we've all gone through, and doesn't DESPERATELY want their kids to have a better life than this? I don't care how much planning you do or how many coupons you clip. Nobody is doing all this in 20 years and then living THE LIFE. First Come, First Serve!!! That's what I say with my 14 years. Nobody owes you anything. So just wait your turn, stupid. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: