f 150 SERIES LOSES

Bet a honda accord cannot carry much more than groceries and a dumbass. F150 can haul and carry a lot. Its the best truck on the market. Gas mileage has never been better. And it will continue to get better. We at ford are the best.

Also how many honda's do you think would sell here if we get our government to work for us for a change? We need to get on the ball and start putting pressure on lawmakers. The government should fear its citizens and do our bidding.

We need to win the hearts and minds of the people. We do it step by step. We start by a ford-uaw wide community service program. We reach out and help under privileged children, help some of the communities where we work and live. Building playgrounds, tearing down dilapidated homes, big brother big sister programs, tutoring and assistance with education, setting up community gardens, etc..... In a short time we will have made a difference and also will have improved our image.

Bet a honda accord cannot carry much more than groceries and a dumbass. F150 can haul and carry a lot. Its the best truck on the market. Gas mileage has never been better. And it will continue to get better. We at ford are the best.

Also how many honda's do you think would sell here if we get our government to work for us for a change? We need to get on the ball and start putting pressure on lawmakers. The government should fear its citizens and do our bidding.

We need to win the hearts and minds of the people. We do it step by step. We start by a ford-uaw wide community service program. We reach out and help under privileged children, help some of the communities where we work and live. Building playgrounds, tearing down dilapidated homes, big brother big sister programs, tutoring and assistance with education, setting up community gardens, etc..... In a short time we will have made a difference and also will have improved our image.

good idea!

Ford F150 will be #1 again... Ford will gain the truck sales from dodge and GM bigtime. Wait and see. all those down weeks at the truck plants I wouldnt plan on having them after June... alot of plants will be on OT after June... cleve pl 2 is on 5 10's and saturdays already and the foundry has cancelled there down weeks also.

You are right, Only flaming Liberals drive them. Green peace my ass. Nothing worst then a pacifist liberal.

e need to win the hearts and minds of the people. We do it step by step. We start by a ford-uaw wide community service program. We reach out and help under privileged children, help some of the communities where we work and live. Building playgrounds, tearing down dilapidated homes, big brother big sister programs, tutoring and assistance with education, setting up community gardens, etc..... In a short time we will have made a difference and also will have improved our image.

:happy feet: :happy feet:

YES!!! You get it! That's exactly what we have to do, act as a team and reach out to the community. This isn't just about PR work, it's about one person, at a time, reaching out to others.

Great post and great ideas but at KTP and LAP we've participated in programs to help and support our community for years such as Habitat for Humanity, JDRF Walk, Green Mile, and many others. It still seems like people hate us or are at least jealous of our pay and benefits. I am sick and tired of people judging us because of where we work, saying our jobs are so easy that even a cave man could do it (sorry for the pun). I hate when people ask me where I work because they actually believe that we make $75 an hour.

In normal conversation I can win most people over to buying an American made vehicle instead of a foreign vehicle. I also usually can straighten out the common misconceptions that most people have about our pay and benes, but I am so sick and tired of the media RESTORING these falsifications back into the minds of the general public, and on top of all that the union nor Ford, GM, nor Chrysler are doing much to help our image. Why is this?

wow you don't like him do you or are you that much of stickler for company history?

Die has made it pretty easy not to care much for him, many posts in little time usually with no facts or merit what so ever behind them.

Makes it easy in my book.

Relax coward it doesnt matter all that matters is that sales has dropped. I know reality scares you but you cannot run or hide from it this is fact.

Fact: all auto companies had sales drops *The numbers* here is the *source*.

We are kind of in this thing called a recession(depression for the auto's) was not sure if ya heard about this phenomenon but it is happening to all auto companies around the world too!!

So people, how do we implement my ideas? Could it be accomplished?

So people, how do we implement my ideas? Could it be accomplished?

It can be. But I see 2 problems. One, funding. Yes alot of value is free in the volunteering of time. But like any endeavor , it takes money. Materials, energy costs,equipment rental,and such. And two, manpower. While I entirely agree with you, that besides the benevolence of simply helping others, for Ford/UAW to become part of the fabric of communities, there simply wont be enough people to go around. Hence in the end they will end up being very,very small works or once and done types of works. Now , as I said , I agree with you but I see these items as severely limiting the effects of this.

sales has been dropping for years dumb fuck,

We all know that coward but the f150 series has still always outsold any other brand. This is something that you need to recognize and better take series asswipe. Next it will not be the top selling brand for the year. This is series idiot and you are to dumb to see it.

We all know that coward but the f150 series has still always outsold any other brand. This is something that you need to recognize and better take series asswipe. Next it will not be the top selling brand for the year. This is series idiot and you are to dumb to see it.

Hey Die, are you not in ownership of the skills required to reply to someone without all the personal attacks? You seem like an unhappy negative person who is running around this site screaming the sky is falling. I have read a lot of your posts and have yet to see anything positive or uplifting yet. Just another computer commando who if fronted buy a real person face to face would be afraid to speak, but behind your screen act like an army ranger. The Ford F series truck WILL continue to be the best selling truck period, WHY? because its the best built truck PERIOD! This is not the first time that it has be outsold for a month or even two what matters is the year end sales numbers.

So grow up Die, put on your big boy undies and start acting like a man, look for the positive side of Ford because their are a lot of them. Remember..A wise man talks about Ideals, A intelligent man talks about current events & a FOOL talks about people. Who are you?

Hey Die, are you not in ownership of the skills required to reply to someone without all the personal attacks? You seem like an unhappy negative person who is running around this site screaming the sky is falling. I have read a lot of your posts and have yet to see anything positive or uplifting yet. Just another computer commando who if fronted buy a real person face to face would be afraid to speak, but behind your screen act like an army ranger. The Ford F series truck WILL continue to be the best selling truck period, WHY? because its the best built truck PERIOD! This is not the first time that it has be outsold for a month or even two what matters is the year end sales numbers.

So grow up Die, put on your big boy undies and start acting like a man, look for the positive side of Ford because their are a lot of them. Remember..A wise man talks about Ideals, A intelligent man talks about current events & a FOOL talks about people. Who are you?

When Im called a name I respond since you read so many of my post you should know that. You are right about one thing I am a true soldier. And I talk reality thats the type of person I am. I dont get surprised and hurt by shit when it happens because I am intelligent enough to know what is happening. I dont sugar coat shit or try and say it nice because thats what you suck asses want to hear. I been aroung this shit for a long time and I know whats going on. So if you cant handle the truth then dont read my post punk ass.

Edited by Die Wahrheit

It can be. But I see 2 problems. One, funding. Yes a lot of value is free in the volunteering of time. But like any endeavor , it takes money. Materials, energy costs,equipment rental,and such. And two, manpower. While I entirely agree with you, that besides the benevolence of simply helping others, for Ford/UAW to become part of the fabric of communities, there simply wont be enough people to go around. Hence in the end they will end up being very,very small works or once and done types of works. Now , as I said , I agree with you but I see these items as severely limiting the effects of this.

Funding would be an issue. I see posts up in my plant(sterling) that say pay 90 bucks and come golfing, or come bowling. I don't see any reason why leadership from every local can't post sign up sheets on the bulletin boards asking for 50 dollar donations and a day of ones time. Other sources could actually come from golf outings. As the good captain pointed out to me the uaw holds charity golf outings and things of the like frequently. Why not have events specifically to raise funding for these community projects. There are many ways we could go about it.

As far as being small projects. I think when something is new and starting from the ground up that is to be expected. But as time goes on I would expect to see bigger and more advantageous projects. The old saying "rome wasn't built in a day" applies here. We can really make a HUGE impact with multiple small projects.

One final thought is:

GOOD DEEDS ARE CONTAGIOUS

Edited by Stugots

we always pat ourselves on the back about the f150 sales, (i have two of them) but the truth has always been that combined chevy and gmc sales are almost always higher than ford trucks. It's really a non issue. we sell a lot of good quality trucks that make a good profit, it doesn't matter is a car outsells our trucks once in a while.

we always pat ourselves on the back about the f150 sales, (i have two of them) but the truth has always been that combined chevy and gmc sales are almost always higher than ford trucks. It's really a non issue. we sell a lot of good quality trucks that make a good profit, it doesn't matter is a car outsells our trucks once in a while.

dumb fuck is too stupid to realize that, this is something that we have talked about in the past on here. Ford will always have the best selling truck for now, will it keep out selling other cars? NO, so dumb fuck the best thing for you to do is crawl back under the rock you came from with all your negative shit you spread....it's old news anyway.. :finger:

When Im called a name I respond since you read so many of my post you should know that. You are right about one thing I am a true soldier. And I talk reality thats the type of person I am. I dont get surprised and hurt by shit when it happens because I am intelligent enough to know what is happening. I dont sugar coat shit or try and say it nice because thats what you suck asses want to hear. I been aroung this shit for a long time and I know whats going on. So if you cant handle the truth then dont read my post punk ass.

I respect your posts, even if I don't agree with them. You say what you mean and mean what you say, I like that.