Fiesta Feedback

gafry

• 3 weeks later...
Were is all this Fiesta news from those 100 people that got Fiesta to drive?????????????????

Do they like them??

What kind of mileage ??

I guess this site is not for the Fiesta?????

The VW Diesel is looking better every day

Go to: Fiestamovement.com.

According to Richard Jensen (moderator of this forum) when questioned about the positive things being written from USA car reviewers, FiestaAgents and consumer test drivers who have test drove the car at Fords cross USA Test Drive the Fiesta Events.

"Journalist gushing is worthless.

Fulsome praise about a car one has no money invested in is a poor surrogate for the opinions of paying customers.

Read the real world comments of people on this board."

I search for comments from real world people on this board but came up with just the 1.

So if you are a paying customer, try and find one of the Ford sponsored drive events found on the FiestaMovement.com page and let us know what you think.

• 1 year later...

Every vehicle Ford has a very low value for the money, because the guys at Ford are not the best people to buy a car from, they harass you if you buy a car in the form of very very very very service poor customer and absurdly overpriced spares.they don't have a good image in public because of the service centres this.Ford behave as if they are from another planet, and they are really overpriced, arguing that Ford lists are like that!

I wan to say this is spam, but dang, where did you learn to speak? :lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Interesting input here: I successfully converted a family friend to the Ford family today. She bought a new Focus. She had planned on buying a Fiesta and the salesman talked us out of it. Now I know this guy very well so I know he was telling the truth when he said what he said but it shocked me what came out of his mouth. He literally said the Fiesta's are a hunk of junk. He said over a dozen of them have been back for the starters seizing up in the cold weather we've been having and something about glitches in the powershift transmission. He said that going from a Jeep that my friend was trading in, to a Fiesta she would hate it. That the fiesta couldn't even get out of it's own way, that it was loud, cheap, and a terrible attempt at a premium small car. He said "Focus all the way" and you'll get way more car than what you can get in a Fiesta. Got a nice trade and $3500 in rebates on the Focus so it worked out.

I'll be curious to see after a year of sales what people are saying about Fiesta's....it seems like they may not be worth all the hype???

Interesting input here: I successfully converted a family friend to the Ford family today. She bought a new Focus. She had planned on buying a Fiesta and the salesman talked us out of it. Now I know this guy very well so I know he was telling the truth when he said what he said but it shocked me what came out of his mouth. He literally said the Fiesta's are a hunk of junk. He said over a dozen of them have been back for the starters seizing up in the cold weather we've been having and something about glitches in the powershift transmission. He said that going from a Jeep that my friend was trading in, to a Fiesta she would hate it. That the fiesta couldn't even get out of it's own way, that it was loud, cheap, and a terrible attempt at a premium small car. He said "Focus all the way" and you'll get way more car than what you can get in a Fiesta. Got a nice trade and $3500 in rebates on the Focus so it worked out.

I'll be curious to see after a year of sales what people are saying about Fiesta's....it seems like they may not be worth all the hype???

She might hate you when she sees the 2012 Focus. Did she know a new one was right around the corner?

After shopping around for a new car and educating myself on market, I came to the conclusion that car salespeople are clueless and know very little to nothing about what they are selling! In every case I knew much more than they did about the product, and what is coming in the future! The only problem that the Fiesta has with some of the inventory is that of the grounding problem, this causing issues with the transmission etc. Otherwise the car is incredibly solid and amazing. My girlfriend purchased a Fiesta SES, and has no problems with it in the cold (in Canada)! Myself, I have pre-ordered the new Focus Titanium. Congrats on your friend joining Ford, and the purchase of her new Focus!!!

After shopping around for a new car and educating myself on market, I came to the conclusion that car salespeople are clueless and know very little to nothing about what they are selling! In every case I knew much more than they did about the product, and what is coming in the future! The only problem that the Fiesta has with some of the inventory is that of the grounding problem, this causing issues with the transmission etc. Otherwise the car is incredibly solid and amazing. My girlfriend purchased a Fiesta SES, and has no problems with it in the cold (in Canada)! Myself, I have pre-ordered the new Focus Titanium. Congrats on your friend joining Ford, and the purchase of her new Focus!!!

At one of the dealerships I visited yesterday, not only was the salesman clueless, so was the Sales Manager. I knew more about the Focus and when I talked about the C-Max, B-Max concept and the Vertrek replacing the Escape all I got was a blank stare. The SM said I knew more about Ford's line up and future vehicles than his sales staff and joked I should come in to train. It just proves it's good to be prepared.

She might hate you when she sees the 2012 Focus. Did she know a new one was right around the corner?

The two dealers we went to both had the 2012's. The deciding factor came down to price. She got $3500 in rebates and low financing on the '11. Neither place would budge on the '12s and the ones they had were basic SE models compared to hers which came with the conveience package and appearance package. She's not a car person to begin with and anything is better than her POS Grand Cherokee. She is thrilled with it....

The two dealers we went to both had the 2012's. The deciding factor came down to price. She got $3500 in rebates and low financing on the '11. Neither place would budge on the '12s and the ones they had were basic SE models compared to hers which came with the conveience package and appearance package. She's not a car person to begin with and anything is better than her POS Grand Cherokee. She is thrilled with it....

Where did you see 2012s in stock??

Two dealers in the Scranton/Wilks-Barre, PA area had them. one had 2 and the other had 3, although we didn't go to the place that had 3 (they were listed on their website). All SE models though (pretty sure they were all basic...hubcaps etc). The two at the place we were at were Kona Blue and the white pearl (i think the white one was a little more because of the paint charge if I remember correctly). I don't know if they were early production units but all I know is that they wouldn't budge on the price. ???

Interesting post here. While I was checking out the Edge I also looked at Fiesta. The interior is very nice and lots of gadgets. As I understand the Fiesta is almost same vehicle as Mazda2 which i believe should be a very reliable and fun to drive vehicle. I currently own a Mazda3 for 4 years I have good experience and no issues. I would expect to enjoy my Mazda3 for many years to come same as a Mazda2 or Fiesta.