Tentative Deal reached

flint

if you think they change votes, do you think voting will even matter?

I feel the infamous 51% yes 49% vote is in the air !!!! I just truly hope that Ford will keep their end of the bargin !! We've done some much for them and there are still UAW worker's still on ILO !!!!!!!!!!!

if you think they change votes, do you think voting will even matter?

Every Union election I ever participated in the method of marking the ballot was a golf pencil, all I'm saying use a sharpie this time. At ALL the plants I've worked at almost every election ends up 49 percent to 51 percent.

Every Union election I ever participated in the method of marking the ballot was a golf pencil, all I'm saying use a sharpie this time. At ALL the plants I've worked at almost every election ends up 49 percent to 51 percent.

As is the case with most elections if you do not vote in the manner that they set up your vote will be discounted.

I hate pencil votes but if that is how your local does it then please do it the right way, I would hate to see votes discounted for failure to follow directions.

I wish all did them like Wixom did, they used actual polling machines and sheets with the bubbles you color in black

Hey, you guys have to pass it. Don't you want your $1,000 Quality Bonus in March?

no is the 1,000 dollars worth the vision and dental and other benefits they are taking away from our retirees? you want to retire on day i hope, wouldnt you want to have benefits when you do?

GIVING THESE THINGS AWAY ARE NOT WORTH A 1,000 BONUS

Hey, you guys have to pass it. Don't you want your $1,000 Quality Bonus in March?

You know what that $1000.00 is, its hush money...... You know about that time every year (March) isn't that when the big boys get there BONUSES. You & I both know thats what the $1000.00 is for, they just want to justify there millon dollar bonuses is all. :shades:

if this passes they will probally come back for another give back... probally just in time to get the $1000.00 carrot money. vote no

vote no if we give up right to strike we got nothing to use as levrage and we wont need the union then!!!!!ford can do what they want when they want without an repercusions! vote no :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

if this passes they will probally come back for another give back... probally just in time to get the $1000.00 carrot money. vote no

think about the timing of all this...ford announces 3rd qtr profit in a couple of weeks,,supposedly the iuaw and ford have been neg these consessions for some time,,why the sudden rush to get everyone up there now and get this back to us for a vote by next week??????

:shades: :shades:

How do you know that is in the new contract??

I know that was a possibility, but until I see it I don't believe it.

It's not in the new deal, If you know someone retired ask them about the letter they got from the UAW like i did stating when they take over VEBA on 1/01/2010 ford uaw retiree's will lose dental and vision to be comparable to what Chrysler & GM retirees lost, and it was signed by Ron and Bob.

think about the timing of all this...ford announces 3rd qtr profit in a couple of weeks,,supposedly the iuaw and ford have been neg these consessions for some time,,why the sudden rush to get everyone up there now and get this back to us for a vote by next week??????

Do not forget yesterdays announcement of market share gains in Europe, highest since 2001.

Let's see they took away 2 performance bonuses, cost of living,Christmas bonus,plus 1 holiday and tuition assistance which comes to about 7500.00 dollars x 2 years thats 15000.00 dollars.Now you will give me 1000.00 dollars of my own money as a bonus.Go to Hell ,Vote No.

It's not in the new deal, If you know someone retired ask them about the letter they got from the UAW like i did stating when they take over VEBA on 1/01/2010 ford uaw retiree's will lose dental and vision to be comparable to what Chrysler & GM retirees lost, and it was signed by Ron and Bob.

This letter ?

img001.jpg

img002.jpg

bump

no is the 1,000 dollars worth the vision and dental and other benefits they are taking away from our retirees? you want to retire on day i hope, wouldnt you want to have benefits when you do?

GIVING THESE THINGS AWAY ARE NOT WORTH A 1,000 BONUS

I'm already retired, 9 yrs. I don't think losing the vision and dental is in this but, we'll probably lose it anyway in January when VEBA takes effect.