More MKX Spy Shots

Happy to see the LED bar on the liftgate is still there.. one of my favorite design elements of the 1st gen.

+1, I think the front will look good too.

Looks like it may not go across the entire back end this time though.

I disagree, and I see no reason for it not to, as the MKT's extends all the way across too.

That square in the camo in the center may just be so the reverse camera (that I assume it will have at least optional) can see....

Here's a sneak peek:

mkxchop3.jpg

still not a fan of the split wing grill being on all the vehicles. I think they need the split wing for the cars, a dif signature grill for the suv's, and another for the crossovers.

agreed.....the most elegant version of the split wing was on the MKR concept...the production versions are all seemingly heavier looking and less Jewel - like

agreed.....the most elegant version of the split wing was on the MKR concept...the production versions are all seemingly heavier looking and less Jewel - like

Completely agree! If lincoln ever put the mkr into production, i would buy one the moment they hit the dealership. The MKR is my dream car.

I'm a BIG fan of the grille (and overall styling) on the MKT... I would say that's the first vehicle to get the new Lincoln language cohesively. The MKS works pretty well with it, I'm not crazy about the implementation on the MKZ, bu it's growing on me. I'm anxious to see the X .

Sup,

I disagree with the idea that they should change the grill for the CUV's. The diea behind most luxury car builders is a similar design language. All BMW's have a similar grill, Mercedes as well. Cadillac is another example. They are instantly recognizable. The second you see the grill on a BMW, even if it is a model you have never seen, you know what it is. Same with the Caddy. Using the current grill on all the vehicles makes people say "I am not sure what it is, but I know it is a lincoln". Using 2 will just confuse people. Let's face it, people are not that bright and need all the help they can get.

Skape

Cant wait to see the MKX

3704263319_473e162216.jpg

I know this "sneak peek" has been out before, but I sure hope the whole thing comes together, because it sure looks like it's gonna be good. Damn you, Ford! You are giving too many options to desire as the ultimate replacement for my Fusion (which is only 7 months old). :yup: Now if only my employer could be as aggressive in improving my paycheck as Ford is with improving its products. :finger: