2011 Order Guide

mizzitch

Has anyone seen a 2011 order guide yet? If so, where? If not, when should they be expected?

Thanks -

From my Ford Zone Manager two weeks ago...

2010 Super Duty

o Truck Season is here!!

o Normal wholesale timing - forecast sales through end of December

o Balance Out for the 2010 Super Duty will be completed with December Production (next wholesale).

o 2010MY Job last 2/5 - Final orders due 12/4 (Week 48)

o The manual transmission will balance-out at the end of the 2010 model year.

o There will be no manual transmission offered in the 2011 model year

o 2011MY Job #1 2/15 - Ok to Buy target 3/15….wont have 2011 on your lots till April 2010 at the earliest

It appears that the 2010MY Balance Out (Job Last) has been pulled forward as it was originally scheduled for 02/12/2010.

As such, I'd expect to see the 2011MY Super Duty Order Guide available in the next month or so as the System Fill schedule for initial Model Year orders is much longer than the rest of the year.

• 2 weeks later...
From my Ford Zone Manager two weeks ago...

2010 Super Duty

o Truck Season is here!!

o Normal wholesale timing - forecast sales through end of December

o Balance Out for the 2010 Super Duty will be completed with December Production (next wholesale).

o 2010MY Job last 2/5 - Final orders due 12/4 (Week 48)

o The manual transmission will balance-out at the end of the 2010 model year.

o There will be no manual transmission offered in the 2011 model year

o 2011MY Job #1 2/15 - Ok to Buy target 3/15….wont have 2011 on your lots till April 2010 at the earliest

It appears that the 2010MY Balance Out (Job Last) has been pulled forward as it was originally scheduled for 02/12/2010.

As such, I'd expect to see the 2011MY Super Duty Order Guide available in the next month or so as the System Fill schedule for initial Model Year orders is much longer than the rest of the year.

Ice Capades- so what does your Zone guy say about 650/750? Will it soon be history or does it have a future--Bob Thomas Ford- 40 years ago it was Bradford Motors. They sold big trucks then- They would leave keys in them every now and then and I was a crazy kid who would go in on a Sunday and move them around a little- no gates then. That was when a T-950 Super Duty was a big 10 wheeler with a 534 V-8.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The Unscheduled Order Bank usually opens when the order guides are released so you should be able to place an order now.

Are they still scheduled for a spring 2010 release? I'm probably in dream land thinking my wife would approve. I looked at the order guide last night, a nicely equipped Lariat Crew Cab sounds good to me!