This Quarters profits

ky hound dog

Answer this riddle. Why hasn't Ford posted its profit, or lack of, for last quarter? Work at KTP we heard that they made a profit. Now if a profit was made why should we vote to give up more? Sounds like a lot of hard working union members are being led down a road that there may not be a return from. If they truely want to stay competive, don't you think they should be honest with their employees? But if they did that they woul have to hire a whole new management team.

Answer this riddle. Why hasn't Ford posted its profit, or lack of, for last quarter? Work at KTP we heard that they made a profit. Now if a profit was made why should we vote to give up more? Sounds like a lot of hard working union members are being led down a road that there may not be a return from. If they truely want to stay competive, don't you think they should be honest with their employees? But if they did that they woul have to hire a whole new management team.

You're right, they're going to keep it quiet until after the ratification vote.

You're right, they're going to keep it quiet until after the ratification vote.

And what about that investment firm that is reportedly ready to improve Ford's investment grade a couple of notches ?? Its been reported that alone could save Ford billions over the next several months to a year.

Just relax their going to post. A profit doesnt take away from their terrible debt situation.. VOTE YES!!!!

Then what is he doing on an employee forum?.....But then again aren't all employees investor.

I do not know he has been asked on numerous occasions if he is hourly or salaried and the only answer he has given is he is an investor.

Last I knew people that buy stock are not directly employed by Ford Motor Company, therefore he has no right to post here.

I have no issues with debating/disagreements however coming here spamming the pages daily with bullshit posts, and the fact that myself and others have tasked him with stating for the record if he is in fact an employee should have been enough to ban him from this section of the boards.

Yes MTPer all employees in some way shape or form are investors , hell I really do not care if people are in fact employee's. But when you do nothing but spam the boards with the same stuff almost daily(he has calmed down since i reported him, and modifications talk is going on), the moderators need to enforce the rules they set forth.

I do not know he has been asked on numerous occasions if he is hourly or salaried and the only answer he has given is he is an investor.

Last I knew people that buy stock are not directly employed by Ford Motor Company, therefore he has no right to post here.

I have no issues with debating/disagreements however coming here spamming the pages daily with bullshit posts, and the fact that myself and others have tasked him with stating for the record if he is in fact an employee should have been enough to ban him from this section of the boards.

Yes MTPer all employees in some way shape or form are investors , hell I really do not care if people are in fact employee's. But when you do nothing but spam the boards with the same stuff almost daily(he has calmed down since i reported him, and modifications talk is going on), the moderators need to enforce the rules they set forth.

+1

Anybody who would choose "the truth" for a handle is a bullshitting shitstirer.

(BTW, a coworker came up with my handle. I'm not a "master" of anything, 'cept maybe baiting).

You reproted me! HAHA. I have a right just like you to post here. For one like I stated before I am employed by FOMOCO. And that my friend is all you need to know. I make more sense than any of you. You guys are just scared of the truth and blind to the fact. Go back an check my post and see what I have said. It all came to light despite of how you took it when I said it. I admit I do have a problem. That problem is telling it like it is and not sugar coating anything. I know most of you cant stomach the truth but oh well deal with it! The difference between me and most of you is that the majority of your post are opinionated, me my friend the majority of mine are facts......

Edited by Die Wahrheit

You reproted me! HAHA. I have a right just like you to post here. For one like I stated before I am employed by FOMOCO. And that my friend is all you need to know. I make more sense than any of you. You guys are just scared of the truth and blind to the fact. Go back an check my post and see what I have said. It all came to light despite of how you took it when I said it. I admit I do have a problem. That problem is telling it like it is and not sugar coating anything. I know most of you cant stomach the truth but oh well deal with it! The difference between me and most of you is that the majority of your post are opinionated, me my friend the majority of mine are facts......

No,your problem is that you are a legend in your own mind!

Just relax their going to post. A profit doesnt take away from their terrible debt situation.. VOTE YES!!!!

Sadly I agree, unless they post a profit of 40 billion they are still at a disadvantage. Although I am sick of giving, we have to vote yes. Don't kid yourselves Ford is in financial trouble. Its hard to compete against two companies that went through bankruptcy.

Sadly I agree, unless they post a profit of 40 billion they are still at a disadvantage. Although I am sick of giving, we have to vote yes. Don't kid yourselves Ford is in financial trouble. Its hard to compete against two companies that went through bankruptcy.

Not really when you consider that they are not doing well. Some don't expect Chrysler to last much more than a year and GM's sales are not getting any better.

Not really when you consider that they are not doing well. Some don't expect Chrysler to last much more than a year and GM's sales are not getting any better.

Why isnt the $40-60 billion that GM/Chrys got from the taxpayers shown on the pie charts that Hinrich and others showed in those sorry ass meetings from a couple weeks ago ? Doesnt it have to be carried as debt owed even if it never gets paid back ??

I am still waiting for your facts. Yeah so Ford has debt. Other than ranting about getting rid of the absentee worker slugs you just dodge and weave.

Why isnt the $40-60 billion that GM/Chrys got from the taxpayers shown on the pie charts that Hinrich and others showed in those sorry ass meetings from a couple weeks ago ? Doesnt it have to be carried as debt owed even if it never gets paid back ??

Nope, from what I have seen and heard it was a gift from us.

Their debt is due over a period of time, it has not been called in all at once. Maybe your boss should forward you a years wages since you decided you no longer want to carry the debt you created. Anyone can cancel out their debt, it's called bankruptcy. Hey why don't you contact all of you creditors and ask them if they will please relieve you of your obligations without filing bankruptcy. They won't do it for you, so why should the working man do it for a corporation? Fuck Off & Die!

Their debt is due over a period of time, it has not been called in all at once. Maybe your boss should forward you a years wages since you decided you no longer want to carry the debt you created. Anyone can cancel out their debt, it's called bankruptcy. Hey why don't you contact all of you creditors and ask them if they will please relieve you of your obligations without filing bankruptcy. They won't do it for you, so why should the working man do it for a corporation? Fuck Off & Die!

Make more sense. A corporation is not an individual. Its better to relieve debt than to relieve workers, which is the fastest way to cut expenses. WHat we need is job committment, which right now may not sound like much to a lot of you right now, But I will assure you in the next couple of years its going to mean a lot. GET READY ITS COMING!!!!!!!