debate at WAP

biggtone

going to go head to head with Bob at local 900 at @ 2:45pm, before majority of day shift votes, have a lot of support after letters (attached) that myself and other respected UAW members signed..pray for me that the right words are conveyed...we have to show that we are the UAW not the reps that are in bed with the company..VOTE NO!

please feel free to use my letters, change them, re-print or whatever to get this job done..thank you my brothers and sisters..we can do this!

NO_THANK_bigtone.rtf

Something_to_think_about_before_you_vot1.rtf

NO_THANK_bigtone.rtf

Something_to_think_about_before_you_vot1.rtf

going to go head to head with Bob at local 900 at @ 2:45pm, before majority of day shift votes, have a lot of support after letters (attached) that myself and other respected UAW members signed..pray for me that the right words are conveyed...we have to show that we are the UAW not the reps that are in bed with the company..VOTE NO!

please feel free to use my letters, change them, re-print or whatever to get this job done..thank you my brothers and sisters..we can do this!

go Poet!! We are praying for you and Vote No with you

Well done!

You have to contact the Department of Labor and tell them that there was improper notification (for the plants that voted while on layoff) and that you suspect fraud! You must ask for an investigation! You need to get as many people as you can to do this and ask them to come in and take over the voting procedure!

"News letter going around on Monday with all the information for the NLRB."

Maybe past time limitations you only have like 2 days to file protest. :redcard:

How Do I File a Charge Against An Employer or a Union?

The NLRB investigates unfair labor practice allegations made by employees, unions and employers. Union members or employers who desire to file an unfair labor practice charge should first contact an Information Officer at the Agency’s regional office in the jurisdiction of the workplace where the alleged violation occurred, for more information about the process, and whether the alleged violation falls within the NLRB’s jurisdiction. Speaking with an Information Officer first can avoid delays and mistakes when filing charges. Go to the page titled Locating Our Offices to find the regional office nearest your workplace.

Information Officers can provide forms and give you assistance in completing them to formally file a charge. The Act provides that allegations of unfair labor practice violations must be filed and served within 6 months of the alleged violation. For a guide to unfair labor practices, please go to The NLRB and You – Unfair Labor Practices (PDF*).

The forms are also available online, but the NLRB recommends that interested parties first contact the Information Officer at your nearest regional office.

Employees covered by the Act and unions can use this form to file an unfair labor practice charge: NLRB FORM 501--Charge Against Employer

Employees who want to file a charge against a union can use this form: NLRB FORM 508--Charge Against Labor Organization or its Agents

If you have any question regarding your work situation that you would like to discuss with this Agency, one of our Information Officers will be happy to speak with you. The Information Officer can provide you with information to assist you in deciding whether or not to file an unfair labor practice charge.

So how did it go?? Did King get punked out?

Bob was not there for the 1-3 watch, Dave Cursey was in his place and after debating the agreement for about an hour i came away with this..at the end of the 2007 agreement if we want to ask for a pay increase and management refuses it goes to baseball arbitration, which means the arbitrator will either rule for it or against it..no in between..based on our competitive wage in comparison to non-UAW scab plants. If we dont like the answer we get, we can NOT strike...as Mulally makes his 21 million. I think that there is a lot more on the line here, such as ..a Presidency??? :shades: vote count was 51%-49% and decided by 27 votes...WAP was not a land slide like predicted...

let me know how you think it will go.. I have 10,000 shares of Ford stock and I want to sell it if the labour force is not behind Their company. with 26 billion in debt it is not sustainable. maybe with gm and chrysler bankrupt you can get a clean sweep with ford

Bob was not there for the 1-3 watch, Dave Cursey was in his place and after debating the agreement for about an hour i came away with this..at the end of the 2007 agreement if we want to ask for a pay increase and management refuses it goes to baseball arbitration, which means the arbitrator will either rule for it or against it..no in between..based on our competitive wage in comparison to non-UAW scab plants. If we dont like the answer we get, we can NOT strike...as Mulally makes his 21 million. I think that there is a lot more on the line here, such as ..a Presidency??? :shades: vote count was 51%-49% and decided by 27 votes...WAP was not a land slide like predicted...

I happened to watch your so called debate, it looked like to me that Cursey was handing it to you and your little coronies. It was one vs twelve and you guys were still out numbered. Felt bad for you. The whole time you were trying to bait him to the mic and get a gathering but he outfoxed you. Kinda like when we were at MTP and the company outfoxed you and the Barg. committee to get the COA and they turned around and closed our plant, Thanks Guys well done. At least WAP comm. told the company to get F$#cked with the COA until they where guaranteed product, thats balls. You have to know when to balls up or when to shut up. Take lessons from leadership at Wayne. Just wondering why you were there? Are you not at Saline.

I happened to watch your so called debate, it looked like to me that Cursey was handing it to you and your little coronies. It was one vs twelve and you guys were still out numbered. Felt bad for you. The whole time you were trying to bait him to the mic and get a gathering but he outfoxed you. Kinda like when we were at MTP and the company outfoxed you and the Barg. committee to get the COA and they turned around and closed our plant, Thanks Guys well done. At least WAP comm. told the company to get F$#cked with the COA until they where guaranteed product, thats balls. You have to know when to balls up or when to shut up. Take lessons from leadership at Wayne. Just wondering why you were there? Are you not at Saline.

Yeah....and still no local contract @ either plant ISA or WAP. If I remember right this contract WAP was suppose to close because of a failed lauch. And this leadership isn't going to last another term.

Yeah....and still no local contract @ either plant ISA or WAP. If I remember right this contract WAP was suppose to close because of a failed lauch. And this leadership isn't going to last another term.

You want to vote them out because why? Our plant is still open, because they have great connections dowtown, because they beat the floor everyday, because there experienced committee is better than ours was at the truck plant. Good reasons, don't hate to hate, vote best person for the job whether Green, Blue or Red slate.