Official Plant Voting Results

Twincam Harley

That is a lie and a Myth...just like what is said on this site!! That is all this site is good for. LIES!! If you don't vote it don't count!

The contract passed at WAP at Ohio (brookpark) and Highland Park. This contract is passing. People need work!

I have a question for all you nay sayers....are you going to employ the people who get layed off from this NO vote you are asking people to help you with? What are you offing if I lose my job?

Blow me!! I will keep listening to my union!!

"BLOW ME I WILL KEEP LISTENING TO MY UNION"???

WE all get it !!!! promises, promises. promises!!! I"ts not lookin to good for you bout now. If we pull this off and this goes down your finished. Whats YOUR UNION..THE IUAW gunna do for you then?

Your big self serving mouth got the better of you this time. The ONLY UNION you should have been "LISTENING" to is the one that elected YOU! You know the ones out on the floor working their asses off.

Union leadership threatening union workers???? THE ONLY GOOD PART OF ALL THIS SHIT IS EITHER WAY YOU LOOSE YOU JOB!!!! The only LIE and MYTH is that your loyalties are with the UNION WORKERS!!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UAW sources told The Detroit News that 51 percent of workers voted to ratify the agreement Thursday. However, some workers questioned the results.

"Most everyone I talked to voted no," said one worker, who asked not to be identified. "I voted no, too. My main concern was the 'no-strike' clause."

He also suggested there are voting irregularities, saying numbered ballots were not used as they are in regular union elections. Local officials did not respond to requests for comment.

Interesting.....

That is a lie and a Myth...just like what is said on this site!! That is all this site is good for. LIES!! If you don't vote it don't count!

The contract passed at WAP at Ohio (brookpark) and Highland Park. This contract is passing. People need work!

I have a question for all you nay sayers....are you going to employ the people who get layed off from this NO vote you are asking people to help you with? What are you offing if I lose my job?

Blow yourself!! The Lie and the Myth is the passing of this 51% to 49%. Excuse me but what building is in Highland Park? All you have to do is ask around. People that voted no this time are not afraid to voice their opinion.

i hope it is wrong but my committeman called and said it passed 51% i cant belive it passed either. said 80% trades said no and 59% production said yes, im not sure on how they figure there math but ????? local 900 ran the election?????? alot of people say they are gonna do one thing and end up doing another, the elected and appointed people all gotta suck up with what they are told to do, then they tell there friends, and down the line. i hope others make up for waynes total fuck up!!

Why do the elected officials have to "suck up with what they are told to do". I wouold have to vote those idiots out. They are elected by us not the union.

"Most everyone I talked to voted no," said one worker, who asked not to be identified.

I thought this big VOTE NO campaign was about those that STOOD UP and was putting their money were their mouth was???? Now all the sudden they want to say they voted no but wont put a name to to it!

Talk about spine-less!!

Btv to Shv

"Most everyone I talked to voted no," said one worker, who asked not to be identified.

I thought this big VOTE NO campaign was about those that STOOD UP and was putting their money were their mouth was???? Now all the sudden they want to say they voted no but wont put a name to to it!

Talk about spine-less!!

Btv to Shv

Yeah, a lot like you hiding behind 4 personalitties

Haven't they been offering plants work the last few times they have negotiated? Sooner or later these idiots will see the promises are empty and the work is not coming. It's like the iuaw and ford are playing a game of chess and while the iuaw is looking at the current move ford is thinking 3 moves ahead. So for everyone who is passing this thanks for the future wage cuts and higher insurance premiums I will be paying.

If you all think the election is rigged, then break out that spine and put your money where your mouth is!

File an NLRB charge and objection to the voting!

Be DAMN sure you can prove any irregularities or the NLRB will charge YOU!

When you make the charge, you say the election committee aint worth a damn and you have no faith in them. You have to make personal accusations against the committee, not the elected or appointed local officers. The election committee is the ones your making the accusations against, not the IUAW either! You have to have physical proof, not hear say or what you might think!

Be careful, you might get what you wish for!

Btv to Shv

Haven't they been offering plants work the last few times they have negotiated? Sooner or later these idiots will see the promises are empty and the work is not coming. It's like the iuaw and ford are playing a game of chess and while the iuaw is looking at the current move ford is thinking 3 moves ahead. So for everyone who is passing this thanks for the future wage cuts and higher insurance premiums I will be paying.

"So for everyone who is passing this thanks for the future wage cuts and higher insurance premiums I will be paying."

Yeah,and thanks for costing me my home.seriously,Ive already been turned down for loan modification. This will surly put keeping my home out of reach. And im sure im not alone in this. :banghead:

Why are you assuming that the votes are legitimate?