Ford's hurting for $$$

justme

People, why do you think Bill Ford thinks it's worth it to pay Mullaly so much money? Especially if Ford is hurting that badly for money. Bill Ford may think Mullaly is worth all those millions a year, but he could pay him even half of that and he'd still be set for life.

They have NO RESPECT for line workers and could care less if you lose your homes. Mullay is here just to beat us down. I'm scared too, but I can't find it in my heart to vote for this. That is not what unions are about. The cost of living continues to go up and yet these big corporations continue to want to take more from their workers(whom they obviously)have no respect for, just so they can make a bigger profit. Do you think they worry daily about their jobs and wonder how they're going to support their family and pay their bills? They have billions in the bank. They have no worries.

I do not see any promises written in stone from Ford and they always word things to work in their favor. If voting for "no strike" clause is no big deal, then why do you think they want this from us?How is Ford going to save money by getting this from us? They are going to turn around and screw us all. They are known for having no integrity and that's what scares me.

Sure, I want to believe them and hope things get better for every UAW member, but I find it hard to believe someone who has no respect for me or my family.

Just my opinion. I really don't like being threatened about keeping my job-that's like blackmail and this is only the beginning.

If Bill Ford would cut Mullay's pay to something reasonable like everyday working people make, then I may have alittle more repect for them and put alittle more thought into why they "really" want these concessions. It's certainly not for our benefit, that I DO know.

People, why do you think Bill Ford thinks it's worth it to pay Mullaly so much money? Especially if Ford is hurting that badly for money. Bill Ford may think Mullaly is worth all those millions a year, but he could pay him even half of that and he'd still be set for life.

They have NO RESPECT for line workers and could care less if you lose your homes. Mullay is here just to beat us down. I'm scared too, but I can't find it in my heart to vote for this. That is not what unions are about. The cost of living continues to go up and yet these big corporations continue to want to take more from their workers(whom they obviously)have no respect for, just so they can make a bigger profit. Do you think they worry daily about their jobs and wonder how they're going to support their family and pay their bills? They have billions in the bank. They have no worries.

I do not see any promises written in stone from Ford and they always word things to work in their favor. If voting for "no strike" clause is no big deal, then why do you think they want this from us?How is Ford going to save money by getting this from us? They are going to turn around and screw us all. They are known for having no integrity and that's what scares me.

Sure, I want to believe them and hope things get better for every UAW member, but I find it hard to believe someone who has no respect for me or my family.

Just my opinion. I really don't like being threatened about keeping my job-that's like blackmail and this is only the beginning.

If Bill Ford would cut Mullay's pay to something reasonable like everyday working people make, then I may have alittle more repect for them and put alittle more thought into why they "really" want these concessions. It's certainly not for our benefit, that I DO know.

It is time to shut up and do your job. This is not the time to complain about money and just be glad you have a job.

Were I live if you had a job opening for $13 per hour there would be a line of people miles long. Maybe we should

have not voted for those Democrat's who have been exporting American jobs for years. The real change starts in

the Federal Government. Get used to less wages and more work that is what the people you voted in office have

brought you. The Republican are not any better we need another party Constitututional Party??Have a Great Day.

Now you hit a nerve! This absolutley pisses me off!! This guy is not worth the money!

It is time to shut up and do your job. This is not the time to complain about money and just be glad you have a job.

Were I live if you had a job opening for $13 per hour there would be a line of people miles long. Maybe we should

have not voted for those Democrat's who have been exporting American jobs for years. The real change starts in

the Federal Government. Get used to less wages and more work that is what the people you voted in office have

brought you. The Republican are not any better we need another party Constitututional Party??Have a Great Day.

I guess I better just listen to you and keep my opinons to myself and just shut up cause you told me too, huh?

I'm very grateful to Ford and the UAW for my job-everyone needs to make a decent living. That's what's wrong with this country-every corporation is just trying to "cut" the working class down to nothing and then wonder why their company isn't making huge profits. Even Henry Ford was smart enough to know to pay his workers a decent living so they could afford his products.

If we keep taking cuts while the cost of living continues to rise, how can "we" afford what we build let alone live on 40 hours or less pay? Most of us have bills pertaining to what we have been making-some may be living above their means, but even those who based their bills on 40 hours will be struggling.

All I'm saying is if Ford would give us a "show of faith" and cut the top dogs down to a reasonable wage, maybe working class workers would be more willing to believe that Ford is "really" hurting right now and re-think their positions about helping the company out. Why is it always the people who are busting their butts on the line being cut? It's always the line workers being "studied" constantly so they can be cut.

Why do you think that is? I think it is because they could care less about us and again, they have no respect for the working class, line workers.

Again, I'm very thankful for my job, yet very tired of the way I see things happening to only us.

You have a great day too.

Edited by justme

We wouldn't need unions if it wasn't for people like Henry Ford and Alan Mulally there both from the same mold slave driving idiots with a college degree that only care about the status que

I am going to commit now I do not think our Union Leadership has sold us out I trully hope I'm right

I do not need any of you radical idiots posting on this forum dogging me for Voting Yes but if you feel like you must go for it

I do not like Ron Gettlefinger or Bob King nor do I like most of my Local Union Leadership because I honestly believe the have forgotten what its like to work on a Assembly Line

They have allowed the Company to manipulate MODAP studies to help cut jobs TASK is something that needs to be gotten rid of along with alot of management that do nothing but look for ways to screw the workers

Ford Management salaries and pay cuts need to be made public or at least be available to UAW members because I want to know if there sacrifice is the same as mine

In 2011 is when we start throwing UAW Reps out of office if they do not start doing there job now I'm tired of hearing the company has the right to or they can do that

The Line Workers as well as the Union Reps need to grow a set of balls after this there will be know more yes from me

I will give them this one like it or not I'm voting Yes

No you need to shut up.People like you are what is wrong with the world.Willing to sell out others who have fought and died for what you have.You are nothing but a corporate sellout who cares about nothing but yourself.Who should we vote for?The libertarians?Those asholes?They are worse than the republicans.Here is an idea.Why don't you shut up,why don't you go work somewhere else since you are too much of a sellout to fight for anything? :censored:

We wouldn't need unions if it wasn't for people like Henry Ford and Alan Mulally there both from the same mold slave driving idiots with a college degree that only care about the status que

I am going to commit now I do not think our Union Leadership has sold us out I trully hope I'm right

I do not need any of you radical idiots posting on this forum dogging me for Voting Yes but if you feel like you must go for it

I do not like Ron Gettlefinger or Bob King nor do I like most of my Local Union Leadership because I honestly believe the have forgotten what its like to work on a Assembly Line

They have allowed the Company to manipulate MODAP studies to help cut jobs TASK is something that needs to be gotten rid of along with alot of management that do nothing but look for ways to screw the workers

Ford Management salaries and pay cuts need to be made public or at least be available to UAW members because I want to know if there sacrifice is the same as mine

In 2011 is when we start throwing UAW Reps out of office if they do not start doing there job now I'm tired of hearing the company has the right to or they can do that

The Line Workers as well as the Union Reps need to grow a set of balls after this there will be know more yes from me

I'm not as skilled as you are, so could you please use some puncuation. That way I can understand your ass licking values better. Millwright at KCAP :shades:

:reading:

If Bill Ford had offered half the $$$, Mulally would have stayed at Boeing. He was already set for life.

Be careful what you wish for, maybe Bill could cut Mulally and the UAW's pay back to what "everyday working people" make.

And giving the company what they want and supporting this growing a set of balls in what way? Are you a line worker? Shouldn't you be one of those people growing a set of balls then? Actions speak louder than words. They had their chance with the first concessionary modification in March. That's it! That's all they get. If they weren't bright enough to get what they needed then, that's their fault, not our! Mulally gives up NOTHING! BULLSHIT!

And giving the company what they want and supporting this growing a set of balls in what way? Are you a line worker? Shouldn't you be one of those people growing a set of balls then? Actions speak louder than words. They had their chance with the first concessionary modification in March. That's it! That's all they get. If they weren't bright enough to get what they needed then, that's their fault, not our! Mulally gives up NOTHING! BULLSHIT!

Whats up spring? Whats been going on?

The UAW also didn't get these additional 7k jobs and other work totaling 2billion in the last agreement. They also didn't get what is being proposed now for product for OHAP, which brings vehicle from outside US and also coming with it, is the engine, transmission and rear drive unit. What do you think that we are losing? There are alot of plants that aren't getting anything in this except jobs for the UAW, so I am just wondering what your concern is?

If Bill Ford had offered half the $$$, Mulally would have stayed at Boeing. He was already set for life.

Be careful what you wish for, maybe Bill could cut Mulally and the UAW's pay back to what "everyday working people" make.

what planet are you from Mulally cut the balls off of the unions at Boeing..now he is trying to do the same to our union..this is another salvo at the middle class..VOTE NO

The UAW also didn't get these additional 7k jobs and other work totaling 2billion in the last agreement. They also didn't get what is being proposed now for product for OHAP, which brings vehicle from outside US and also coming with it, is the engine, transmission and rear drive unit. What do you think that we are losing? There are alot of plants that aren't getting anything in this except jobs for the UAW, so I am just wondering what your concern is?

Cap, look at your language! What is being proposed for OHAP....there is no guarantee as to us getting anything. Oh, everyone alludes to it but no one is going to come out with anything guaranteed. Our contract is supposed to be our guarantee of our rights and commitments to one another. The rank and file has lived up to those but the company has repeatedly reneged on them. Where is our body shop? Hmmm? How many times are we going to be promised that? We can't even get the parts to keep the one we've got going! It's a testament to the ability of our skilled tradesmen that it runs as well as it does. What is my concern? How can you even ask me that? Have I not been clear? Mulally wants parity with GM and Chrysler? Kiss my ass! Where is his parity of sacrifice with the rank and file? And as for ANYTHING that subrogates my right to strike - that's a no go! It's non-negotiable! Just like the company's right to manage the business is my right to strike! And I know who the national negotiators are! For God's sake, when are we going to get some competent people up there? It wasn't for their intelligence that any of them were promoted up there, that's for sure! There's a raging case of the Peter Principle going on in Solidarity House! The company had an opportunity to make a good faith effort with that engine they sent to Mexico instead of Brookpark. I don't want any more of their promises because they fail time and time to deliver! I think my skepticism is more than understandable! Nope, I'm good where I'm at! I never asked for parity! Ford can make it another year until the contract expires and then we'll all sit down and revisit this again. Word of warning, my right to strike is NEVER on the table! For any reason!

Cap, look at your language! What is being proposed for OHAP....there is no guarantee as to us getting anything. Oh, everyone alludes to it but no one is going to come out with anything guaranteed. Our contract is supposed to be our guarantee of our rights and commitments to one another. The rank and file has lived up to those but the company has repeatedly reneged on them. Where is our body shop? Hmmm? How many times are we going to be promised that? We can't even get the parts to keep the one we've got going! It's a testament to the ability of our skilled tradesmen that it runs as well as it does. What is my concern? How can you even ask me that? Have I not been clear? Mulally wants parity with GM and Chrysler? Kiss my ass! Where is his parity of sacrifice with the rank and file? And as for ANYTHING that subrogates my right to strike - that's a no go! It's non-negotiable! Just like the company's right to manage the business is my right to strike! And I know who the national negotiators are! For God's sake, when are we going to get some competent people up there? It wasn't for their intelligence that any of them were promoted up there, that's for sure! There's a raging case of the Peter Principle going on in Solidarity House! The company had an opportunity to make a good faith effort with that engine they sent to Mexico instead of Brookpark. I don't want any more of their promises because they fail time and time to deliver! I think my skepticism is more than understandable! Nope, I'm good where I'm at! I never asked for parity! Ford can make it another year until the contract expires and then we'll all sit down and revisit this again. Word of warning, my right to strike is NEVER on the table! For any reason!

well stated..and correct..vote NO

Man, you are an idiot. The company loves employees like you. justme got it just right, you suck-ass!

I could have sworn we got the commitments for 7k jobs in the 2007 CBA unpublished page 5U which reads.

2.The parties have identified 7027 Entry Level opportunities based on the current employment level Company-wide, excluding ACH and Sterling and Rawsonville consistent with the letter of understanding entitled "Administration of Appendix V- Rawsonville and Sterling Axle Plants"

I keep hearing you throw this 7k jobs around like its gold, how about we keep 7k of our current workers working before we worry about hiring any Entry Level workers huh ?

Or vice versa If there is a need for 7k workers that where identified back in 2007 as "entry level work" we should be forcing the company to place our current workforce that would be subject to layoffs into these jobs.

I mean how many workers are double dippers ?

I know for a fact at least one chairman took a retirement buyout and rehired as entry level or secondary worker, how many have done that Captain?

Do you really believe those that did really have our best interest at heart ?

Committment? Where's the flex body shops Ford committed to in the 2007 contract? Alot of crickets chirping at KCAP looking for construction to begin.