2011 Fiesta american version.

reds fine...dash lights may be different in color, but the red mimics BMW which is great IMO....as for the armrest I say this ?????? whats the point?, how the heck do you guys drive, last thing I need when corner carving is a center armrest, mini never had on either, and if it did it would have gotten in the way of chnging gears....they DID however offer an aftermarket one for those that continue to demand Lazyboy like driving positions....hey check it out...MASSAGING seats.....ARRRRRRRG!

We don't have any curved roads in Florida to "corner carve" on LOL - besides I don't think a Flex would be too good at that anyway. And I drive the same way PREMiERdrum does:

I usually drive with my left hand steering, right elbow on the armrest and right hand resting on the shifter. Every car we've owned has had an armrest, can't really imagine driving without one.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/cars/image_pop...a-leaked-23.jpg

The back of the rear seat is carpeted.. that's an improvement.

Are you sure? To me, that almost looks like that's part of the rear mat that goes over both the cargo area and the rear seatback - maybe I'm wrong, it's hard to tell from that picture.

---

And it looks like that maroon-ish color that Deanh wanted will be available:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/cars/image_pop...a-leaked-22.jpg

Edited by rmc523

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, not a huge fan of either HB and sedan front. I see the fog lamps are like the Taurus (that's alright though) and I'd like to see the surround body coloured. I'm personally against any change in the front grill from the European style because it looks busy and the grills look like a add-on. Sorry Ford, not working for me because as I look at the three-bar, I now see Honda Insight. Who's borrowing from whom?

Edited by Hugh