OHAP/LAP Consolidation

Antro

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Your bitches have been answered!!!!!!!!

We give them the best and look where it got us!

(In a newly expanded plant with a segment leading overtime in demand product)

No ergo-matting,

(Wear comfortable shoes)

No water coolers,

(Buy a thermos and can your fucking tears)

No stop buttons,

(pull your rip cord)

no cafeteria,

(pack a lunch or fast)

less restrooms,

(hold your pee in , or drink it...how many of you have been actually standing in line in the restroom?)

no cwig meetings,

(who really fucking cares?????? :blink: )

violation on top of violation with contract issues,

(write a grievance)

no radios,

(who the fuck wants a radio??? hello??? :blink: shut up or put in a salary application )

hardly no working phones,

(buy a cellphone you cheap fucker, just who the fuck are you going to call anyway?)

etc

(etc)

Just When I thought this kind of Crap was gone and here we go Get out from under the desk wipe your mouth and take a look around Sooner or later someone is going to get killed and then we will finally prove how bad health and safety is right now

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit shadowcat spoke. hey shadowcat remember the post below???? u had to edit it out of your post because everyone kicked your ass over it??? well we dont give a fuck what you think ue thoughts dont count.....

. Nick told everyone to welcome everyone coming with open arms fuck that I'll put up with them and keep my mouth shut but i will not accept them with open arms there taking jobs from our people who deserve them more than they do. <----- says shadowcat

Edited by ZX10FAST

• 2 weeks later...
Hey any word about Jerry's appeal? I was at the union meeting today and saw that Mike P. guy acting like he was campaigning so I figured someone gotta know whats up. He kept saying about how he was from Lorain. How longs he been at OHAP? What a asshole. If anyone from Lorain knows anything about him was he like that there? Gotta laugh at Baire! Hes only been on about a week and allready they can't find him! :lol:

Need?,...tsk tsk why do you act like you don't know ? You are "one of Jerrys kids", well , not literally. Dude!

Lol, Hey from what I hear.. the decision on the appeal is kinda like a baby pigeon. You know they exist but you never see one. Interesting

Food for thought,

I know you probably can't be convinced that assigning anyone temporarily is bullshit, but my cousin and everyone else that were assigned to Stock - were assigned temporarily, BECAUSE 18 OF THEM HAD DRIVER'S LICENSES THAT CAME IN OUT OF GEN. Our in plant PMHV trainers are not available, one refuses to train anymore (Spiegel) and the other retired. So in order to let the senior people go to dayshift, and let the retiring members take TLO, those with a valid license were TEMPORARILY put on Stock jobs. No one is getting those jobs permanantly, or because of "past practice" (which does not even apply here). Within a couple weeks the jobs will be posted, and the seniority individuals will get trained and fill those jobs.

Believe it or not. It would not make any sense to take another individual working the line, temporarily place them on a job, and now train someone for their job and that job , when you have to post the job in a couple weeks anyway. I know you have a hard time believing it, the CONSPIRACY THEORY is one of your favorite pastimes on this website. But these are the facts, and time will prove me correct.

My cousin is not entitled to anything because he is my cousin, if that was the case, I could think of many better jobs I could have him put on. Get over it. None of you can understand that all of the planning in the world could expedite this any faster than it is going right now. The TLO's are enough problems in themselves to get released, without the job postings that are about to hit by the hundreds. What Nick did was try to solve the seniority shift preference issue at the same time as releasing the TLO's so we did not have seniority members on a shift that they did not want. That is step one. The next step will be posting all of the jobs vacated, which they are currently identifying by shift and department. They will be posted, and the next step will be to cross train and backfill. There is no way to do everything at once people. You canb sit back and criticize any issue, but believe me, you have absolutely no idea of the entire scenario that has to be played out in order to do things correctly. If you did, no one would be bitching.

I understand your pessimism, but the worst part is over, it will only get better from here. The jobs will be bid, and the seniority individuals will get the jobs they can hold. That process itself will take weeks if not months, since everyone that moves must be replaced, and the person replacing them must be replaced, etc.. etc.. etc... Give the plan a chance to be enacted and realize the size an amount of shifting and churning we are actually talking about here. Multiply the one job you are bitching about by about several hundred, and you will have a truer picture of the real situation.

Chris Viscomi

OHAP Skilled Trades Chairman

Chris frist of all your brother is a labor relations rep for the company your family dos'nt know weather they are union or company but it works out good for your family to cut hogs for each other union and company working together, when did your cousin get his drivers license as soon as he hired in at ford thanks to his comany/union family ? why get on this forum to try and defend yourself by lying, you should have told the truth something like this ( IF I CAN"T TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY HOW CAN I TAKE CARE OF THE MEMBERSHIP !!!! )

and we all know that you will defend nick your in his click just like ben Davey the ERG rep keeps doing so he will be on here answering this defending nick. nick and his click need to enjoy there last term in office the people are not not happy with you guys

Food for thought,

I know you probably can't be convinced that assigning anyone temporarily is bullshit, but my cousin and everyone else that were assigned to Stock - were assigned temporarily, BECAUSE 18 OF THEM HAD DRIVER'S LICENSES THAT CAME IN OUT OF GEN. Our in plant PMHV trainers are not available, one refuses to train anymore (Spiegel) and the other retired. So in order to let the senior people go to dayshift, and let the retiring members take TLO, those with a valid license were TEMPORARILY put on Stock jobs. No one is getting those jobs permanantly, or because of "past practice" (which does not even apply here). Within a couple weeks the jobs will be posted, and the seniority individuals will get trained and fill those jobs.

Believe it or not. It would not make any sense to take another individual working the line, temporarily place them on a job, and now train someone for their job and that job , when you have to post the job in a couple weeks anyway. I know you have a hard time believing it, the CONSPIRACY THEORY is one of your favorite pastimes on this website. But these are the facts, and time will prove me correct.

My cousin is not entitled to anything because he is my cousin, if that was the case, I could think of many better jobs I could have him put on. Get over it. None of you can understand that all of the planning in the world could expedite this any faster than it is going right now. The TLO's are enough problems in themselves to get released, without the job postings that are about to hit by the hundreds. What Nick did was try to solve the seniority shift preference issue at the same time as releasing the TLO's so we did not have seniority members on a shift that they did not want. That is step one. The next step will be posting all of the jobs vacated, which they are currently identifying by shift and department. They will be posted, and the next step will be to cross train and backfill. There is no way to do everything at once people. You canb sit back and criticize any issue, but believe me, you have absolutely no idea of the entire scenario that has to be played out in order to do things correctly. If you did, no one would be bitching.

I understand your pessimism, but the worst part is over, it will only get better from here. The jobs will be bid, and the seniority individuals will get the jobs they can hold. That process itself will take weeks if not months, since everyone that moves must be replaced, and the person replacing them must be replaced, etc.. etc.. etc... Give the plan a chance to be enacted and realize the size an amount of shifting and churning we are actually talking about here. Multiply the one job you are bitching about by about several hundred, and you will have a truer picture of the real situation.

Chris Viscomi

OHAP Skilled Trades Chairman

Chris frist of all your brother is a labor relations rep for the company your family dos'nt know weather they are union or company but it works out good for your family to cut hogs for each other union and company working together, when did your cousin get his drivers license as soon as he hired in at ford thanks to his comany/union family ? why get on this forum to try and defend yourself by lying, you should have told the truth something like this ( IF I CAN"T TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY HOW CAN I TAKE CARE OF THE MEMBERSHIP !!!! )

and we all know that you will defend nick your in his click just like ben Davey the ERG rep keeps doing so he will be on here answering this defending nick. nick and his click need to enjoy there last term in office the people are not not happy with you guys

Which people are you referring to? That's strange, beacuse myself, and many of the people I regularly talk to think that given the circumstances that he has had to deal with, he has done a great job. Pretty presumptuous to assume 2 1/2 years ahead of time that this will be his last term just because you didn't get the preferential treatment that you felt you deserved. Please, enlighten me. What exactly is it that you feel has been so wrong that is Nick's fault? Surely you must have some logic behind your statements, please share.

Edited by slapshot2

Which people are you referring to? That's strange, beacuse myself, and many of the people I regularly talk to think that given the circumstances that he has had to deal with, he has done a great job. Pretty presumptuous to assume 2 1/2 years ahead of time that this will be his last term just because you didn't get the preferential treatment that you felt you deserved. Please, enlighten me. What exactly is it that you feel has been so wrong that is Nick's fault? Surely you must have some logic behind your statements, please share.

slapshot quilt kissing ass and let chris answer his own letter

slapshot quilt kissing ass and let chris answer his own letter

Why would he bother to answer a bunch of illiterate ramblings that make no sense? Don't hold your breath, probably not gonna happen. The fact that you are a jealous little pussy that whines about what others have that he wants doesn't warrant a response.

Why would he bother to answer a bunch of illiterate ramblings that make no sense? Don't hold your breath, probably not gonna happen. The fact that you are a jealous little pussy that whines about what others have that he wants doesn't warrant a response.

when a person lies he will answer and he did to try and look good have a good night :D

Boy, you are a real braintrust!

You are actually saying "When a person is accused of something that is FALSE, and they Answer the FALSE accusations...they are lying?????"

If that is what you are saying, then someone should should let themselves be slandered and not set the record straight, because a response would be a lie?

That may work for your mentality, but I have found the opposite to be true. Usually when someone sets the record straight, it shuts the other party up.

Therefore I presume- that you are too stupid to shut up.

How's that for some figgurin.

Edited by chris viscomi

Some of the guys have been wearing tshirts that say "save a newhire, retire". Cool as shit, dude. They should make all those appointed reps retire. I was talking to some of the folks on the line and it looks like pretty much all those dudes have like 30 years or even more. But since those dudes dont have to do nothing and no body is making them do anything it aint like those dudes are ever gonna retire or nothing. Its bs man! They need to to step down and retire after they get their 30 and start making way for the younger people too. But since there making overtime and aint gotta do nothing for it its like free money for them. But just take a look at those dudes and see how many of them got over 30 years.

Some of the guys have been wearing tshirts that say "save a newhire, retire". Cool as shit, dude. They should make all those appointed reps retire. I was talking to some of the folks on the line and it looks like pretty much all those dudes have like 30 years or even more. But since those dudes dont have to do nothing and no body is making them do anything it aint like those dudes are ever gonna retire or nothing. Its bs man! They need to to step down and retire after they get their 30 and start making way for the younger people too. But since there making overtime and aint gotta do nothing for it its like free money for them. But just take a look at those dudes and see how many of them got over 30 years.

Why should they have to retire any more so than anybody with 30 years? I don't get it, 30 years is for retirement eligibility, not a mandatory retirement age. While I agree that some of the guys I see that appear to be well into their 70's may even be a safety hazzard within the plant and should possibly even be forced out, but a guy that gets his 30 in and is 50 years old or so and in good health, why should he have to retire? They are just as entitled, in fact seniority says they are more so entitled to a job than we are. Nobody should have to retire before they CHOOSE to do so, unless their age or health can be determined to be a safety risk to themselves or others. This is still America, is it not?

• 1 year later...
Okay slap, you provide proof of one job I have had to be taken off of because "I screwed it up". This has never happened. Secondly, I have permanent industrial restrictions. So do a lot of people in the plant. I have always worked within those restrictions. Are you trying to say that I have less rights than others in the plant? Why don't you provide some proof of the lies you're perpetuating. Furthermore, when have I ever brought my children to work with me? That has never happened. YOU need to get YOUR facts straight before you start lying to the membership.
I understood that you couldn't have "restrictions" and be a group Leader. You have "permanent restrictions'? Is this anything like how your record was cleaned? Please let us know.

I understood that you couldn't have "restrictions" and be a group Leader. You have "permanent restrictions'? Is this anything like how your record was cleaned? Please let us know.

I believe Mike addressed this with you directly :shades: , and Mary had explaind the substance of her greivence stating "the company was accounting for FMLA covered days to count against me"! Man you really dug this thread up being that the last time it was posted on was Feb 8 2006, 03:14 AM! You are very savy, and you are becoming effective at the use of your forum tools! Your posting of the top 100 list is a testimate to that fact! Did you support the descision to keep senior employee's out of the premium jobs while junior emploees held them? I am not being faciscious we know it was Nick's policy because defended it openly. I am trying to determine if I should let it lie soley on his shoulders for when I go to the voting both. Not that it matters to you because you are appointed, but I am becoming aware of the others in your camp. Now would be the time to distance yourself if you and the rest of the committee didn't agree.

Edited by Furious1Auto

I believe Mike addressed this with you directly :shades: , and Mary had explaind the substance of her greivence stating "the company was accounting for FMLA covered days to count against me"! Man you really dug this thread up being that the last time it was posted on was Feb 8 2006, 03:14 AM! You are very savy, and you are becoming effective at the use of your forum tools! Your posting of the top 100 list is a testimate to that fact! Did you support the descision to keep senior employee's out of the premium jobs while junior emploees held them? I am not being faciscious we know it was Nick's policy because defended it openly. I am trying to determine if I should let it lie soley on his shoulders for when I go to the voting both. Not that it matters to you because you are appointed, but I am becoming aware of the others in your camp. Now would be the time to distance yourself if you and the rest of the committee didn't agree.
Furious,surely you know to never argue with a fool,they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.Best to just ignore them.

Furious,surely you know to never argue with a fool,they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.Best to just ignore them.

HEMMER I told you once, I believe in transparancy! Experience, you could be Michael Jordon but if you don't play basketball or are playing for the wrong team then what good are you. I have no intention of ever running for office so there is no motivation to attack me. I just want to make informed descisions and to help the truth come out. why should those who did not support the policies that are not in line with the contract be penalized just because they are subordanate!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Nice to see comments about stalking, so forth. How about an answer to the question? I see none of the windbags wish to comment. Of course not, because at least part of their sham is revealed.

Man nobody cares about this shit but you! Why the fuck do YOU care? Did you want to be the group leader instead?

No, I didn't want to be the group leader. What I do care about as should you is....The constant twisting of the truth by the Irish Fucking Idiots. I could care less what fucking jobs these morons have. The method in which they get them is entirely different though. They are always the first and loudest to cry foul; unless of course it is to their benefit to shut the fuck up and sweep things under the rug. Why do you always defend these political hacks? Maybe your name is Donovan, eh? The reason should be clear that this post was pulled up. It verifies the earlier post showing that undeniably Mary was not eligible for this job, and a hell of a lot of shady shit went down to get it for her. Now, open your mind a little here, This is the way the WHOLE family does business. Disregard what is good for the rest of the membership so long as they get taken care of. :shades:

So if I disagree with you I have to be a Donovan? You don't think that totally loses you any credibility? The only one I really know anything about is Mike and he's alright in my book. I wish we still had him on days. I've been reading your stuff and the only thing that I can really see is you have an axe to grind with Mary. You don't say nothing about nothing else.

So if I disagree with you I have to be a Donovan? You don't think that totally loses you any credibility? The only one I really know anything about is Mike and he's alright in my book. I wish we still had him on days. I've been reading your stuff and the only thing that I can really see is you have an axe to grind with Mary. You don't say nothing about nothing else.
This mob is obsessed with hatred for the Donovan's .Probably because the Donovans have challanged their cosy way of life.When I came to O.H.A.P I was open minded and was just wanting information about the PLANT.Having read the garbage spewed out bycrapkiller,buckyooyhgeke etc. {who are obviouslt the same group}I now find myself wanting a change in administration if only to get rid of these misfits.