When are we getting a 2011 Mustang review

Sup,

Does anyone have a guess when they will release the car to the press for review?. I am interested in getting one and want to hear a review for one first. My step dad just was cleared of his cancer and I want to get one for us to work on as a team. I owe him one.

Peace

Skape

Sup,

Does anyone have a guess when they will release the car to the press for review?. I am interested in getting one and want to hear a review for one first. My step dad just was cleared of his cancer and I want to get one for us to work on as a team. I owe him one.

Peace

Skape

VERY cool scape....congrats on his status....

Sup,

Peace

Skape

Sounds like a great time. One of my best friends just lost his father to pancratic cancer about a month ago. It's a terrible disease but I'm glad to hear that your father in law is cleared. Thats some of the best news anyone can hear.

On a lighter note.... I also eagerly await the first tests of the 5.0 AND the 3.7 Stangs. They sound like a wicked blast.

Sup,

In my world I spell Nelly, P-E-A-R-L J-A-M and rap G-R-U-N-G-E or R-O-C-K.

Thanks for the step dad comments, it was an up hill battle. The worst part was the fact I shaved my head when he went for chemo, and he ended up growing hair. I could not believe it. Not to mention I had pretty long hair at the time. Even funnier is that it was donated to Lock of Love and a little girl got it. So now my hair endowed step dad gets to laugh at this picture of a smiling 11 year old girl wearing a wig made of my hair.

God I love life

Peace Skape

P.S. it was worth donating my hair to see that girl smile. Stupid sappy moment, ruining BON for everyone.

Sup,

In my world I spell Nelly, P-E-A-R-L J-A-M and rap G-R-U-N-G-E or R-O-C-K.

Thanks for the step dad comments, it was an up hill battle. The worst part was the fact I shaved my head when he went for chemo, and he ended up growing hair. I could not believe it. Not to mention I had pretty long hair at the time. Even funnier is that it was donated to Lock of Love and a little girl got it. So now my hair endowed step dad gets to laugh at this picture of a smiling 11 year old girl wearing a wig made of my hair.

God I love life

Peace Skape

P.S. it was worth donating my hair to see that girl smile. Stupid sappy moment, ruining BON for everyone.

I would actually say you are garnering points....

I'm more interested in reading a good, thorough review of the 2011 Mustang V6 with 300hp. That should be a sweet ride indeed with great fuel mileage considering the performance capabilities. We know what the V8 can do and the 400+hp GT certainly will be able to spin the rear tires longer than the present one. With lighter weight and more grip than GT, the V6 Mustang could surprise a few people with the 6 speed manual. Like I said before, I predict that the V6 Mustang overall will be a better buy. Give up just a little performance for better price and gas mileage.

Personally, while I'm very much in favor of the 5.0L Mustang GT, I'd also be looking at the 3.7L v6 version. Though, I'd have far more sinister ideas in mind. I'd like to think that a small turbo setup for the 3.7L would make it the ultimate street mustang. Same insurance as the V6, dealing out considerably more torque than the 2010 GT, and still likely to get 28 mpg or better on the highway.

I'm still more thrilled about the possibility of the EB 3.5L maybe making it in there one day. Unburdoned by having to have its power capped to protect the transmission, I can't imagine what it would be like to drive one. Near instant power, and that ultra flat torque curve. It likely wouldn't be Taurus SHO flat, but, it would still be likely artificially capped at some point.

They are probally holding off so they can sell the ones currently on the lots. Once those performance numbers get revealed, why would you even bother buying a 2010, even with a shitload of cash on the hood.
I just drove both the 2010 Mustangs a couple days ago... and decided to wait for the 2011s just top see how big the shitload of cash on the hood of a 2010GT will be. That's enough car to get me in trouble, and the price could get nice. :shades: