obomba allows illegals to stay....

jerrymaker

he said his admin allows haitians in the USA ILLEGALLY to remain,..... does he think they want to go back anytime soon? Hello.. Jesus H christ we here will give them OUR job and give them a drivers license and FULL right, do you really think they want to go back?

and Bush agrees with Obamas plan....Bush let the Illegals stay and Reagan did also.. Reagan gave them immunity... stop making it a racial issue any President would have TEMPORARILY lat them stay as Obama did... U Republicans are racist thats the issue here..DEAL WITH IT.. OBAMA is the President.

and Bush agrees with Obamas plan....Bush let the Illegals stay and Reagan did also.. Reagan gave them immunity... stop making it a racial issue any President would have TEMPORARILY lat them stay as Obama did... U Republicans are racist thats the issue here..DEAL WITH IT.. OBAMA is the President.

Amazing..........."U Republicans are racist..." First.......................don't ever assume to know what is in someone's heart and mind, and you would have to know that to tell if they are in fact a racist. Second...............just because someone doesn't agree with Obama's policies doesn't make them a racist. Third...............enough with the knee-jerk reaction from liberals: "U republicans are racist...." ; it only makes liberals look even more naive than they already are!

Bush also looked the other way when it came to illegals. No matter what party, candidates want that Hispanic vote.

If they are "illegal" then enforce the laws we have. The Executive Branch is responsible for enforcing the law. Bush, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush II are all guilty of turning a blind eye to "undocumented workers".

• Like 1

theres a reason why 90-99% of African Americans vote Democratic last election and every election for that matter.

Tea baggers are just white people who cant stand to have Obama as President even though he got alot more votes then Bush got and won alot more Electorial votes also. They never said a thing when Bush ran the debt up from $5.9 trillion to 10.9 Trillion. and he left Obama a $1.4 Trillion deficit for 2009 and beyond. Didnt say 1 word when Bush signed prescription drug bill at a cost of over $600 billion a year without paying for it. Not a word when he spent $800 billion in Iraq..

and there religious and gay marriage ban bullshit aint going to work anymore as it did in 2000 and 2004 so now they got to go play the white vs black card....

Edited by fordworker

neither party will fix this issue, Republicans claim they are the only ones working to fix this. After leaving Ford I moved to Dallas Texas, after 5yrs here I can tell you Republicans WILL NOT FIX this, Texas has the biggest problem when it comes to immigration. At just about every Home Depot and Lowes you'll find groups of illegals waiting for someone to pull up and take them to job sites, where they are paid cash. Whats funny is when you talk to neighbors who are hard hitting Republicans they will tell you "well at least they do the work", which in there minds its ok for the illegals here, strange how it works.

theres a reason why 90-99% of African Americans vote Democratic last election and every election for that matter.

Your own comment admits the Democrats are racist if 90-99% of African Americans voted for Obama. I thought the core of Martin Lither King, Jr.s message was he dreamed of a day when a man was judged by the content of his heart, not the color of his skin. Race definitely played a role, just not the popularly perceived one.

And do some research, the Democrats are the ones who historically resisted racial equality. Sen. Robert Byrd was a K.K.K. member and until recently was a darling of the Democratic Party.

Tea baggers are just white people who cant stand to have Obama as President even though he got alot more votes then Bush got and won alot more Electorial votes also.

So you are a racist, too? White people are less able to make intelligent decisions if they oppose a candidate who espouses positions against their personal convictions? If race has ANYTHING to do with your argument, you are making race the issue, not the tea baggers. And you refuse to recognize the non-white members of the opposition.

Popular votes are just feel good votes. The Electoral College elects the President. I am not angry that Obama got those votes. I am angry about the actions he has taken as President.

They never said a thing when Bush ran the debt up from $5.9 trillion to 10.9 Trillion.

You are over-simplifying. Bush was NOT unopposed for his fiscal actions. But I see that you fail to understand that the Congress writes the Budget. The Congress passes the Budget. The Democrats have had controlling voice on Congressional actions for years. The President does not control the Congress unless they sell out to the party politics.

and he left Obama a $1.4 Trillion deficit for 2009 and beyond. Didnt say 1 word when Bush signed prescription drug bill at a cost of over $600 billion a year without paying for it. Not a word when he spent $800 billion in Iraq..

Again, Congress writes the law. Bush only signed what they put on his desk.

and there religious and gay marriage ban bullshit aint going to work anymore as it did in 2000 and 2004 so now they got to go play the white vs black card....

Why is it the Democrats who ALWAYS bring up race?

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

I'm sorry ...What did harry reid say? He must be a republican

he said his admin allows haitians in the USA ILLEGALLY to remain,..... does he think they want to go back anytime soon? Hello.. Jesus H christ we here will give them OUR job and give them a drivers license and FULL right, do you really think they want to go back?

Big Deal...it happened AFTER the earthquake. Get over it.

Where are they suppose to go back to? Do they walk, ride on a bus or fly? Would you want to go back? You have a very mean soul!!

neither party will fix this issue, Republicans claim they are the only ones working to fix this. After leaving Ford I moved to Dallas Texas, after 5yrs here I can tell you Republicans WILL NOT FIX this, Texas has the biggest problem when it comes to immigration. At just about every Home Depot and Lowes you'll find groups of illegals waiting for someone to pull up and take them to job sites, where they are paid cash. Whats funny is when you talk to neighbors who are hard hitting Republicans they will tell you "well at least they do the work", which in there minds its ok for the illegals here, strange how it works.

and those very same people who use illegals and think they do the work are the same ones who say there part of the christian right!!! :hysterical::hysterical: they go to church and tell others how to live and then they break the LAW.. :finger::finger: just keep voting republican because as they say if u vote for democrats your doing the devils work... Ive heard that hundreds of times u know the "God is a republican" BS

Illegals are killing this country slowly. Crime, disease, working for wages that an American citizen cannot, not paying taxes, sponging off Americans for healthcare and education, etc... Is it any wonder the state of California is broke?

I'm not democrat or republican as I vote for the candidate who best represents my morals, values and views. Sometimes there is not a candidate who does so I don't vote for anyone. I never vote for the "lessor of two evils".

If illegal is a race, then I am a racist. I'm against all illegals! I'm against all who employ them and we could stop illegal immigration if the jobs for them were no longer available. Throw the employers in jail and fine them $250,000 for every illegal worker. After we made a few employers examples, the rest would fall in line pretty quickly.

Illegals are killing this country slowly. Crime, disease, working for wages that an American citizen cannot, not paying taxes, sponging off Americans for healthcare and education, etc... Is it any wonder the state of California is broke?

I'm not democrat or republican as I vote for the candidate who best represents my morals, values and views. Sometimes there is not a candidate who does so I don't vote for anyone. I never vote for the "lessor of two evils".

If illegal is a race, then I am a racist. I'm against all illegals! I'm against all who employ them and we could stop illegal immigration if the jobs for them were no longer available. Throw the employers in jail and fine them $250,000 for every illegal worker. After we made a few employers examples, the rest would fall in line pretty quickly.

Twincam, you couldn't have said it better! I totally agree 100%. We need more poeple like us to step forward and vote. It is my opinion that this year is going to see some very big changes on the political fronts, both parties. At the local, state and Federal levels too. For those who don't take the time to see what's going REALLY going on, it's no wonder your types flame us all the time, but that's ok. There are a lot of us out here and the numbers are increasing. Simply put: WE NEED TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!

Twincam, you couldn't have said it better! I totally agree 100%. We need more poeple like us to step forward and vote. It is my opinion that this year is going to see some very big changes on the political fronts, both parties. At the local, state and Federal levels too. For those who don't take the time to see what's going REALLY going on, it's no wonder your types flame us all the time, but that's ok. There are a lot of us out here and the numbers are increasing. Simply put: WE NEED TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!

Good luck NoMo, until you and your increasing numbers start believing in God and Prayer you don't have a chance in hell for people like you!! Your numbers don't mean anything! It's funny how you and others on this forums claim to have all the answers, always blaming others for your hate and hostility but things are still getting worse, go figure! I agree with you 100% about taking time to see what's really going on, get on your knees and pray, I know people like you don't want to hear the truth.

Good luck NoMo, until you and your increasing numbers start believing in God and Prayer you don't have a chance in hell for people like you!! Your numbers don't mean anything! It's funny how you and others on this forums claim to have all the answers, always blaming others for your hate and hostility but things are still getting worse, go figure! I agree with you 100% about taking time to see what's really going on, get on your knees and pray, I know people like you don't want to hear the truth.

I think its time to take religion out of politics...and the IRS should take away any 501C3 church status that supports a candidate or a issue that 1 party supports AKA gay marriage= republicans.... all church's need to stick to religion and not politics... and should I get on my knees as Sanford and Ensign and there girlfriends did?? those 2 republicans spoke at promise keepers as they were the top "religious leaders" of the Senate and Governors then they went out and cheated on their wives just exactly how does that work?? that my friend is the TRUTH

I think its time to take religion out of politics...and the IRS should take away any 501C3 church status that supports a candidate or a issue that 1 party supports AKA gay marriage= republicans.... all church's need to stick to religion and not politics... and should I get on my knees as Sanford and Ensign and there girlfriends did?? those 2 republicans spoke at promise keepers as they were the top "religious leaders" of the Senate and Governors then they went out and cheated on their wives just exactly how does that work?? that my friend is the TRUTH

Amen Brother, time to get religion and out of politics and back into fantasy where it belongs.

I think it's time you start reading the Bible your self...please my FRIEND inform me when your TRUTH start working for our country, OK!