corruption endorsed

Virgil

No one owes you any explanation.....that is why.

PLEASE NOTE:

This is a public forum....on which many of you are misrepresenting facts.......defaming character...making false accusations......and slandering reputations. I hope you all truly understand the legal ramifications of such actions........and do not think that you can hide behind your little fake user ID's.......a decent lawyer will find all of you easily.

Level, By your comments you are obviously knowledgeable of the case,so why don't you offer some facts.You will probably hide behind your statement"no one owes you any explanation".If so, then you lack credibility in this discussion.My original information on this issue did not come from Spring,her Dad or her brother,it came from one of the potential victims whom I had worked with.So if you or anyone feels it necessary go ahead and get your decent lawyer(kind of an oximoron that)just be sure that he is looking for the real facts.

Level, By your comments you are obviously knowledgeable of the case,so why don't you offer some facts.You will probably hide behind your statement"no one owes you any explanation".If so, then you lack credibility in this discussion.My original information on this issue did not come from Spring,her Dad or her brother,it came from one of the potential victims whom I had worked with.So if you or anyone feels it necessary go ahead and get your decent lawyer(kind of an oximoron that)just be sure that he is looking for the real facts.

Yes Level, please respond. How does a BC that was TERMINATED FOR STEALING FROM THE RANK AND FILE get his grievence reinstated and a buyout as well? Please correct us if we are so wrong. We just waant the truth. I know there are two sides to every story and between them lies the truth. So please enlighten us if we are as wrong as you claim. I don't think you will, you'll simply hide behind your "We don't have to" bullshit. Come on Level, where are you now???

Yes Level, please respond. How does a BC that was TERMINATED FOR STEALING FROM THE RANK AND FILE get his grievence reinstated and a buyout as well? Please correct us if we are so wrong. We just waant the truth. I know there are two sides to every story and between them lies the truth. So please enlighten us if we are as wrong as you claim. I don't think you will, you'll simply hide behind your "We don't have to" bullshit. Come on Level, where are you now???

I would like to know what facts anyone has that a grievance was closed out, if not then shut the fk up! The UAW settles many grievances whether guilty or not with packages. Just depends how strong the company's case is......also the company fires many without cause!! That is why we have the grievance procedure....man nice to seee we have a bunchof shit house lawyers. Where did they find these guys!!

• Like 1

Just a quick question. Would any of the folks on here asking all the questions about this grievance wish to have all of their dirty laundry thrown out for public view? I understand you all have some questions, but frankly, and I am sorry to say this, its none of our business. It only affects the people involved. I have never stepped foot in Ohio Assembly, or wherever this took place, so why should I have access to this information on a public forum? I was a committeeman, lots of people have done stupid things before and got disciplined or even fired. It's between them, the company and the Union representation, that's it. It would not be my place to answer any questions about any grievances I filed or did not file in a public forum. I know everyone is frustrated, but like was said in earlier posts, there are always 2 sides to a story. Unfortunately, the side of the Union reps should not be heard for everyone to read unless the employee in question says it himself or herself. Frankly I would be disappointed if Chris, Level or anyone else did answer these questions on here. Just my humble opinion, but go ahead and flame away on me.

Just a quick question. Would any of the folks on here asking all the questions about this grievance wish to have all of their dirty laundry thrown out for public view? I understand you all have some questions, but frankly, and I am sorry to say this, its none of our business. It only affects the people involved. I have never stepped foot in Ohio Assembly, or wherever this took place, so why should I have access to this information on a public forum? I was a committeeman, lots of people have done stupid things before and got disciplined or even fired. It's between them, the company and the Union representation, that's it. It would not be my place to answer any questions about any grievances I filed or did not file in a public forum. I know everyone is frustrated, but like was said in earlier posts, there are always 2 sides to a story. Unfortunately, the side of the Union reps should not be heard for everyone to read unless the employee in question says it himself or herself. Frankly I would be disappointed if Chris, Level or anyone else did answer these questions on here. Just my humble opinion, but go ahead and flame away on me.

greaty post LOST, there is a procedure and a process and it is noneya to all those not involved!

No one owes you any explanation.....that is why.

PLEASE NOTE:

This is a public forum....on which many of you are misrepresenting facts.......defaming character...making false accusations......and slandering reputations. I hope you all truly understand the legal ramifications of such actions........and do not think that you can hide behind your little fake user ID's.......a decent lawyer will find all of you easily.

And if I might add...charges may be brought upon ANY member, BY any member; not just locally, for slanderous or villifying accusations. LostinOhio was spot on with his explaination of "confidentiality". My advice to the haters would be to clean it up and take it back to the plant. And, you owe that man an apology!

I would like to know what facts anyone has that a grievance was closed out, if not then shut the fk up! The UAW settles many grievances whether guilty or not with packages. Just depends how strong the company's case is......also the company fires many without cause!! That is why we have the grievance procedure....man nice to seee we have a bunchof shit house lawyers. Where did they find these guys!!

Funny, the only shit house lawyers are the ones who negotiated this deal because it stinks! Fired without cause...laughable at best. This crook is lucky he's not behind bars. I really can't believe that there are people out there who approve of this CROOK WHO STOLE FROM THE RANK AND FILE BEING REWARDED for such service above and beyond the call of duty.

Funny, the only shit house lawyers are the ones who negotiated this deal because it stinks! Fired without cause...laughable at best. This crook is lucky he's not behind bars. I really can't believe that there are people out there who approve of this CROOK WHO STOLE FROM THE RANK AND FILE BEING REWARDED for such service above and beyond the call of duty.

So......let me get this straight....

Discharge for accusations of theft from the Company are okay?.....They must be okay with you..........because there are hundreds of alledged cases that have been reinstated due to the facts of the case.....but I do not see you or anyone else bitching about their case on this or any other forum.......

How about threats.....fights..........AWOLs......are they all okay??

Should those be aired on a public forum so we can decide? Would you like to do a poll on blue oval for every grievance and the outcome decides?

Maybe you are not even a Ford employee......maybe you are a supervisor that has a vendetta against the person......maybe you are his bitchy neighbor.....a disgruntled old girlfriend........who knows...who cares who you are.............and who cares what you think.......

This forum is a shithole full of shitheads........I cannot actually believe that you expect to remain "anonymous" while demanding confidential and private information on an uncontrolled "public" forum. Are you really that stupid?

P.S. Nevermind answering the stupid question.......I went back and read some of your old posts.........I have my answer, thank you.

If the Union, Labor Relations or a Supervisor ever spoke about my personal grievances or worse posted them on a internet forum I would have a lawyer stat.

These grievances are only intended for the parties involved. I am sure the signatures needed on the grievances legally allow the parties to discuss the grievance on the grievants behalf.

If the Union, Labor Relations or a Supervisor ever spoke about my personal grievances or worse posted them on a internet forum I would have a lawyer stat.

These grievances are only intended for the parties involved. I am sure the signatures needed on the grievances legally allow the parties to discuss the grievance on the grievants behalf.

Could not agree more. Well at least a few of us understand the process. I wish I could, but I lack the ability to fix stupid.

So......let me get this straight....

Discharge for accusations of theft from the Company are okay?.....They must be okay with you..........because there are hundreds of alledged cases that have been reinstated due to the facts of the case.....but I do not see you or anyone else bitching about their case on this or any other forum.......

How about threats.....fights..........AWOLs......are they all okay??

Should those be aired on a public forum so we can decide? Would you like to do a poll on blue oval for every grievance and the outcome decides?

Maybe you are not even a Ford employee......maybe you are a supervisor that has a vendetta against the person......maybe you are his bitchy neighbor.....a disgruntled old girlfriend........who knows...who cares who you are.............and who cares what you think.......

This forum is a shithole full of shitheads........I cannot actually believe that you expect to remain "anonymous" while demanding confidential and private information on an uncontrolled "public" forum. Are you really that stupid?

P.S. Nevermind answering the stupid question.......I went back and read some of your old posts.........I have my answer, thank you.

Funny, I hit a nerve now didn't I. Seems like it is CROOKS PROTECTING CROOKS ! Anyway, I'm willing to take this to YOUR secure site. Or will you give another NON ANSWER. My question twofold : Why don't other people who have been fired have the luxury of the SAME TREATEMENT AS CRIMINAL BC's ? Will these other people also have the privelege of getting $60,000 paid out of the plant's budget? Anyway, I'm willing to go to FFF, (PM me if you want ) for your answer. If you truly believe in unity and equal treatment of the membership you'll respond intelligently, not thi useless drivel you just spewed.

Funny, I hit a nerve now didn't I. Seems like it is CROOKS PROTECTING CROOKS ! Anyway, I'm willing to take this to YOUR secure site. Or will you give another NON ANSWER. My question twofold : Why don't other people who have been fired have the luxury of the SAME TREATEMENT AS CRIMINAL BC's ? Will these other people also have the privelege of getting $60,000 paid out of the plant's budget? Anyway, I'm willing to go to FFF, (PM me if you want ) for your answer. If you truly believe in unity and equal treatment of the membership you'll respond intelligently, not thi useless drivel you just spewed.

I am just your everyday average worker, not a rep at a local level or international. However I can tell you that even on the FFF site, they are not going to answer. Its a private matter between the employee in question, the company and the Union. The only person who can tell you anything is the employee in question. I know it sucks, but really its better this way. Would you want any Union rep discussing any grievance or discipline with anybody besides you? I know I would be pissed if a Rep told anyone about any discipline I had received. That would be like me hounding Reps on here for info on something your involved with. Its just not my business, plain and simple. They are not hiding, or avoiding the questions just because you asked, they cannot just randomly release information about people just because they are asked to. Don't take it personal. Just some more food for thought if I may. I can guarantee that every single Labor rep has been burned on a technically by even not so good Union Reps. Now lets assume what has been said is 100% true and factual. Are you going to tell me the Company which it sounds like has an air tight case, would not notify the authorities about a Union Rep committing a felony act while serving as a Union Rep? Trust me they would in a New York Minute! They would relish that fact and make sure it hit the news one way or another. I have seen to many people make false allegations against another employee and even Union Reps just because they felt they were not represented as well as they thought they should be. Many over zealous Labor Reps have ignored the lack of facts or evidence and just handed down punishment. Fact of the matter is they just can do that. Its the Unions job to then step in and file a grievance accordingly. Then when all the facts are presented it gets settled, both sides must agree to a settlement. If all of these alleged facts are indeed true, mark my words, the company would never settle it for anything less than termination. They will just push it to and Umpire, pay what $500 bucks or whatever the fee is and watch an Umpire laugh at the Unions grievance.

But again it all comes down to privacy. I don't want my crap discussed by anyone else but me the Company and the Union and neither would you. I am sorry but let it go. If any of the reps discuss this with you on either forum they could be brought up on charges. There are just certain rules that must be followed or anarchy would soon follow. Everyone would know everything about everyone else.

• Like 1

I am just your everyday average worker, not a rep at a local level or international. However I can tell you that even on the FFF site, they are not going to answer. Its a private matter between the employee in question, the company and the Union. The only person who can tell you anything is the employee in question. I know it sucks, but really its better this way. Would you want any Union rep discussing any grievance or discipline with anybody besides you? I know I would be pissed if a Rep told anyone about any discipline I had received. That would be like me hounding Reps on here for info on something your involved with. Its just not my business, plain and simple. They are not hiding, or avoiding the questions just because you asked, they cannot just randomly release information about people just because they are asked to. Don't take it personal. Just some more food for thought if I may. I can guarantee that every single Labor rep has been burned on a technically by even not so good Union Reps. Now lets assume what has been said is 100% true and factual. Are you going to tell me the Company which it sounds like has an air tight case, would not notify the authorities about a Union Rep committing a felony act while serving as a Union Rep? Trust me they would in a New York Minute! They would relish that fact and make sure it hit the news one way or another. I have seen to many people make false allegations against another employee and even Union Reps just because they felt they were not represented as well as they thought they should be. Many over zealous Labor Reps have ignored the lack of facts or evidence and just handed down punishment. Fact of the matter is they just can do that. Its the Unions job to then step in and file a grievance accordingly. Then when all the facts are presented it gets settled, both sides must agree to a settlement. If all of these alleged facts are indeed true, mark my words, the company would never settle it for anything less than termination. They will just push it to and Umpire, pay what $500 bucks or whatever the fee is and watch an Umpire laugh at the Unions grievance.

But again it all comes down to privacy. I don't want my crap discussed by anyone else but me the Company and the Union and neither would you. I am sorry but let it go. If any of the reps discuss this with you on either forum they could be brought up on charges. There are just certain rules that must be followed or anarchy would soon follow. Everyone would know everything about everyone else.

What a great freakin' post!

So what yall are saying is that if your a union rep and committ a crime thats okay and we'll cover it up and work to get you a package. This topic is right. The UAW is endorsing corruption! Sheeet! Where do I sign up? F'kin gangsters!

Your facts are erroneous.........that is the problem......going around with half assed facts causes one to form half assed opinions.

• Like 1

Did the rep who got fired get fired for stealing checks from the people who took the buyout?

Did he have to pay it back?

Did he file a grievance?

Did he withdraw that grievance?

Did someone - would have to be Nick or Chris Viscomi since he's our International rep - reinstate that grievance?

Did they settle the grievance by giving him a package?

Now either he did what people are saying or he didn't. If he didn't then why did he get fired? If he did then why did he get a package? I think we have a right to know especially since he did all this when he was a rep and was able to do this kind of thing because of being a rep!

Chris Viscomi, since you know so much about this why don't you answer these questions? Let's get the truth out the in the open!

/quote]

Then answer the questions I asked before! You won't because we all know that he did these things so the union is covering up for him and themselves. You guys are the ones who are half assed and trying to cover shit up.

Did the rep who got fired get fired for stealing checks from the people who took the buyout?

Did he file a grievance?

Did someone - would have to be Nick or Chris Viscomi since he's our International rep - reinstate that grievance?

Now either he did what people are saying or he didn't. If he didn't then why did he get fired? If he did then why did he get a package? I think we have a right to know especially since he did all this when he was a rep and was able to do this kind of thing because of being a rep!

Chris Viscomi, since you know so much about this why don't you answer these questions? Let's get the truth out the in the open!

/quote]

Then answer the questions I asked before! You won't because we all know that he did these things so the union is covering up for him and themselves. You guys are the ones who are half assed and trying to cover shit up.

Ok I give up. You just don't get it. How many times are you going to hear the same answer and then just ask the same question over and over. It's like my kids when they were 5 and every time I answered one of their questions, they responded with why.

You are never going to get it.

Sorry but I lack the ability and desire to try and fix stupid!

• Like 1

Did he file a grievance?

/quote]

hey dumbfk the only way to re-instate a grievance that has been closed is by appeal, or it was not closed and through the system. If you don't want to listen the shut the fk up and go to a different subject. His shit is no more public than your shit. What a fking idiot! If he was given a package that means the company did not have enough to go to arbitration and that is why they settled. They weigh out all the cost before maing settlement on any grievance! GET A FKING CLUE, this is a public forum and his personal info will never be put on this site or any site!

• Like 1

ame='WRH' date='08 February 2010 - 10:42 AM' timestamp='1265643742' post='594803']

hey dumbfk the only way to re-instate a grievance that has been closed is by appeal, or it was not closed and through the system. If you don't want to listen the shut the fk up and go to a different subject. His shit is no more public than your shit. What a fking idiot! If he was given a package that means the company did not have enough to go to arbitration and that is why they settled. They weigh out all the cost before maing settlement on any grievance! GET A FKING CLUE, this is a public forum and his personal info will never be put on this site or any site!

Dude, like none of this had anything to do with his brother being our standards rep and our jobs are totally fcked up now? Or that guy getting fired being best friends with that escaped circus clown erc? Right. Keep selling it cuz were not buying it! Your probably as crooked as the rest of them if you think this ok.

Im starting to smell something. 3 pages of accusations of the local union taking care of their friends and family.

Hhhmmmmm???

I could be wrong but is there a election coming up in Ohio.

That smell is clearly political bantering. This thread has no substance other than slamming one camp or the other.

It has already been established that personal grievances are a private matter and nothing will be shared with any party not involved.

That is the way all of my personal grievances were handled. PRIAVETLY. If they were shared on a public forum or with a party not involved I WOULD SUE ALL PARTIES UNION, COMPANY AND THE @#$$% INVOLVED.

So you will not see any private grievcance information OK. :banghead:

Now I would ask, What is your motive. :stirpot:

I think you are trying to undermine someone at Ohio and discredit them. Otherwise you would have went away the first time you were told no reps can legally disclose any personal grievance information. :banghead:

Good day Sir.

Now go away.

Edited by louie

Im starting to smell something. 3 pages of accusations of the local union taking care of their friends and family.

Hhhmmmmm???

I could be wrong but is there a election coming up in Ohio.

That smell is clearly political bantering. This thread has no substance other than slamming one camp or the other.

It has already been established that personal grievances are a private matter and nothing will be shared with any party not involved.

That is the way all of my personal grievances were handled. PRIAVETLY. If they were shared on a public forum or with a party not involved I WOULD SUE ALL PARTIES UNION, COMPANY AND THE @#$$% INVOLVED.

So you will not see any private grievcance information OK. :banghead:

Now I would ask, What is your motive. :stirpot:

I think you are trying to undermine someone at Ohio and discredit them. Otherwise you would have went away the first time you were told no reps can legally disclose any personal grievance information. :banghead:

Good day Sir.

Now go away.

Could not possibly agree anymore! I am in Michigan and have no idea about Ohio elections, but something tells me you hit the nail on the head. Great Post!

Brother what is so hard t believe about people sick and tired of things eing covered up? Why should jerks like this benifit from breaking the rules and the law? There is no way that you can defend this! So if you want it to die then stop trying so hard to defend this guy and what was done for him. You all are a bunch of two faced hippocrits!

Brother what is so hard t believe about people sick and tired of things eing covered up? Why should jerks like this benifit from breaking the rules and the law? There is no way that you can defend this! So if you want it to die then stop trying so hard to defend this guy and what was done for him. You all are a bunch of two faced hippocrits!

I know nothing about your location, people involved or the accusations weather truthful or not.

Breaking rules, coverups, breakling the law, jerks, hippocrits, defending the party involved?

I can read this like the sunday paper............... Its all political. Just the way I see it.

Edited by louie