Grievance

Fordemployee189

Dream on brother..That dog and pony show was for Bob King trying to look like he is doing something other than screwing the workers.

Unfortunately, he's right - in order for us to get those benefits back, the contract has to be re-opened and would be subject to negotiation, something I'm guessing the company isn't planning on doing anytime soon.

A simple "modification of the modification" would not suffice - it must go thru the proper channels, as well as be subject to a vote by the membership, a vote likely to have side effects if and when it ever happens (such as something else being taken away in exchange for us getting these benefits back).

September 2011 is the earliest I'd say we could see something, and even that's iffy right now.

I dont know why everyone is so quick to discredit Bob King. I actually applaud him doing this grievance to show our discontent with management. Also liked the way he ran this issue through the press.

Before I signed the grievance I asked what is was I was signing and the way it was explained to me is this grievance was written to stop the salary from getting back merit increases, 401 k matching and ETAP.

There was no promise to get anything back.

If these salary benefits are reinstated it violates the equity of sacrifice letter from the march modifications.

At no time was I told we were getting anything back.

If we possibly do get something back, my opinion is this can be done without membership ratification.

• Like 1

I dont know why everyone is so quick to discredit Bob King. I actually applaud him doing this grievance to show our discontent with management. Also liked the way he ran this issue through the press.

Before I signed the grievance I asked what is was I was signing and the way it was explained to me is this grievance was written to stop the salary from getting back merit increases, 401 k matching and ETAP.

If these salary benefits are reinstated it violates the equity of sacrifice letter from the march modifications.

If we possibly do get something back, my opinion is this can be done without membership ratification.

• Like 2

In other words signing this so called grievance was truly the waste of time I thought it was.

In other words signing this so called grievance was truly the waste of time I thought it was.

Wow, I dont understand people, the company blatantly violated the agreement in giving back tuition assistance, bonuses and 401k match!! Bob King shouldn't have told the local unions to file a grievance, one should have already been filed! We gave up a lot in the modification and in order for the company to survive all parties had to come to the table with savings, Bond Holders, salaried and the UAW. This is why they negotiated the equity of sacrafice to combat the company doing this. I applaud them for have the foresight to demand this is the modification. Now I can tell you what the company is going to claim, they pay their salaried people under the industry average (HORSE SHIT) and they are afraid they are going to leave (MORE HORSE SHIT, WHERE THEY GOING TO FKING GO). So that will be their generic answer and what we will be asking for is something similar, same in equity! Now if we do not get something they can arbitrated and the arbitrator will rule on what we should get back, not necessarily get back exactly what they get, but something with the same $$! So why is that wasting your fking time, making the company uphold the agreement??? Wow, unfking believable and ungreatful!

• Like 2

Ok, now that we have signed the grievance...when do we get our bonuses and our COLA back? oh, and our break time and our tuition assistance....etc...etc....

a big waste of time ? maybe not it will give uaw leverage to get products ? commitments lmao < already got that with all kinds of ifs that is if this if that if the workers :bowdown:

also getting a umpire to rule in the unions favor is the real trick with all the ifs if the economy improves if if if bob lies alittle more and allows the workload to keep increasing line speeds are being raised again at kcap

year round rebalance

uaw now owns part of the big three because of veba uaw know longer has a pension plan for new appointees well they have matching 401 k cuts in denal health and vision

you know what i wonder who does uaw represents because uaw is starting to act like a greedy corperate executive board ?

lets give bob a chance he says hes going to force the company to live up to there comitments :devil2: ok

• Like 1

Waste of time? Would you be happy if nothing was done over this underhanded move by management? I was pissed when I heard the benefits were to to be reinstated. Im glad something was done by our leadership.

I was also told this was to stop the salary benefits. I do think our voices will be heard. :rant:

• Like 2

TBodette hit the nail on the head. This whole signup farce was nothing more than a smokescreen to make us "forget" the shameful scam the IUAW and the company tried to pull on us a few months ago. They obviously think we're stupid, and possess no memory or dignity.

TBodette hit the nail on the head. This whole signup farce was nothing more than a smokescreen to make us "forget" the shameful scam the IUAW and the company tried to pull on us a few months ago. They obviously think we're stupid, and possess no memory or dignity.

Quit...............go somewhere else if its so bad........ go to where there is no UAW...........save a job of someone who cares by your departure. You have it so bad........

Better yet.........if we do get something out of this........refuse to accept it........LOL

• Like 2

The only thing the IUAW is guilty of is allowing the company to hire without screening dumbasses like yourselves! Get involved and get a clue...better yet open a fking paper or turn on the news! WOW come out from under your rock or get off your mommys tit and get out in the real world!

• Like 1

Shouldn't the goal be to get additional benefits for the UAW represented workers - not to prevent other from recieving benefits? Doesn't it make more sense to keep the bar high and strive to get there rather than lowering it?

Wow, I dont understand people, the company blatantly violated the agreement in giving back tuition assistance, bonuses and 401k match!! Bob King shouldn't have told the local unions to file a grievance, one should have already been filed! We gave up a lot in the modification and in order for the company to survive all parties had to come to the table with savings, Bond Holders, salaried and the UAW. This is why they negotiated the equity of sacrafice to combat the company doing this. I applaud them for have the foresight to demand this is the modification. Now I can tell you what the company is going to claim, they pay their salaried people under the industry average (HORSE SHIT) and they are afraid they are going to leave (MORE HORSE SHIT, WHERE THEY GOING TO FKING GO). So that will be their generic answer and what we will be asking for is something similar, same in equity! Now if we do not get something they can arbitrated and the arbitrator will rule on what we should get back, not necessarily get back exactly what they get, but something with the same $$! So why is that wasting your fking time, making the company uphold the agreement??? Wow, unfking believable and ungreatful!

Apparently you did not read the unpublished letter in the modifications booklet that most of us probably did not get. It says the bonuses and merit increases are suspended for 2009 for executives and other salaried personel. As far as 401k match and tuition assistance they just say they are suspended. So the union accepted that as equity of sacrifice. So are grievance holds no water and this is just a PR move by Bob King and the rest of the international because they know we the membership are not happy about white collar getting benefits back. This is exactly why I voted NO on the modifications because of the unpublished letter said the merit increases where only suspended for 2009 giving us no guarntees that we would get anything back if the company returned to profitibility sooner than 2011. So go head Captain start using profanity and telling me that i'm a company person like you always do, I'm using facts to back up my statements something you never do.

Apparently you did not read the unpublished letter in the modifications booklet that most of us probably did not get. It says the bonuses and merit increases are suspended for 2009 for executives and other salaried personel. As far as 401k match and tuition assistance they just say they are suspended. So the union accepted that as equity of sacrifice. So are grievance holds no water and this is just a PR move by Bob King and the rest of the international because they know we the membership are not happy about white collar getting benefits back. This is exactly why I voted NO on the modifications because of the unpublished letter said the merit increases where only suspended for 2009 giving us no guarntees that we would get anything back if the company returned to profitibility sooner than 2011. So go head Captain start using profanity and telling me that i'm a company person like you always do, I'm using facts to back up my statements something you never do.

Hey Company suck........ Worried your not gettin benefits restored. How dare you claim to be a UAW member. Crawl back under your desk. The letter says nothing about 2009 only. It states shared sacrifice by all parties and a quarterly review because we dont trust you company snakes.

The equity of sacrifice and the modifications can easily be found by doing a simple google search.

Your lies discredit your entire post.

See you in 2011. Were gettin our suspended items back well beyond your stupid 401k match.

• Like 1

Shouldn't the goal be to get additional benefits for the UAW represented workers - not to prevent other from recieving benefits? Doesn't it make more sense to keep the bar high and strive to get there rather than lowering it?

This could have been attained if the company did not violate the equity of sacrifice letter. This letter implies "all will be equal" which modified the 2007 agreement that lasts until September 2011.

My logic is if they truly want to bargain in good faith than put a dollar amount benefit to each salary member then give the same to Hourly. But no they slapped us in the face took our money and gave it to their croonies.

Thank God for the UAW. I hope Bob King sticks it to them.

As for raising the bar instead of lowering it................ By 2011 we will have leverage not seen since the mid-late 90s.

Were gettin our s%$t back in 2011............ Its only 1 year away

• Like 1

Hey assclown, did you read ours, it says the same thing...suspended to help pay for healthcare!

• Like 1

This could have been attained if the company did not violate the equity of sacrifice letter. This letter implies "all will be equal" which modified the 2007 agreement that lasts until September 2011.

My logic is if they truly want to bargain in good faith than put a dollar amount benefit to each salary member then give the same to Hourly. But no they slapped us in the face took our money and gave it to their croonies.

Thank God for the UAW. I hope Bob King sticks it to them.

As for raising the bar instead of lowering it................ By 2011 we will have leverage not seen since the mid-late 90s.

Were gettin our s%$t back in 2011............ Its only 1 year away

Hope your right, but the more responsible thing to do is use extra money to pay down the debt, so we don't have to worry about this arguement in the future!

• Like 1

I think that the goal is to hold the companies feet to the fire and keep them in line with the agreement. I agree with keeping the bar high...don't get me wrong. But I also know that you have to use all the resources that we have at our disposal. I applaud Bob for addressing this farce in an official manner. It is a rare occasion that a policy grievance is filed and the entire membership stands together. The membership really needed this. We all screamed "FOUL" when that announcement came out. Let's stick together and see how this plays out. It surely is better than sitting on our hands and doing nothing but gripe about it. I couldn't wait to sign that thing...JMO

I think that the goal is to hold the companies feet to the fire and keep them in line with the agreement. I agree with keeping the bar high...don't get me wrong. But I also know that you have to use all the resources that we have at our disposal. I applaud Bob for addressing this farce in an official manner. It is a rare occasion that a policy grievance is filed and the entire membership stands together. The membership really needed this. We all screamed "FOUL" when that announcement came out. Let's stick together and see how this plays out. It surely is better than sitting on our hands and doing nothing but gripe about it. I couldn't wait to sign that thing...JMO

every word you say is ,bla blah blah,and let me and my husband keep our union jobs,,,when you can really form a real opinion of your own ,love to hear it,other than that,,, call your husbands bosses{iuaw} on the phone and suck ass{to them} to keep his job,just please stop doing it on here,,just real pathetic groveling,

• Like 1

You say lets stick together. I say STFU the membership has stuck together that's why the bullshit givebacks were voted down. After reading chripers post i see why you were on here spreading lies and fear. Just like most union officials you only care about you. So shut up no one cares what you have to say idiot

• Like 1

You say lets stick together. I say STFU the membership has stuck together that's why the bullshit givebacks were voted down. After reading chripers post i see why you were on here spreading lies and fear. Just like most union officials you only care about you. So shut up no one cares what you have to say idiot

Let's look back in time for a spell. The Feb. mods were a necessary evil and I pushed them hard. The November mods were proven not to be. I did not push them, but I did my best to answer questions or clarify them. I am not perfect nor will I EVER claim to be. You on the other hand have sided with a complete MORON (Chriper) who thinks that they know who they are spewing rubbish about and can't even spell. Then I look at your start up date and it makes me think that you might have gotten black-balled from this site for obvious reasons. That is just a hunch. I could be totally off-base. But I CHALLENGE you to go back and try and find one lie that I supposedly have told. That's not my style. So you have been exposed for two lies in just one post. Everyone that truly knows me...will attest that I do and always will put our membership first. So if it's ok with you, the "forum bully", I'd rather not have to be bothered by your OCD behavior. Have a nice day & GFY!

Edited by Pulse
  • Like 1

Let's look back in time for a spell. The Feb. mods were a necessary evil and I pushed them hard. The November mods were proven not to be. I did not push them, but I did my best to answer questions or clarify them. I am not perfect nor will I EVER claim to be. You on the other hand have sided with a complete MORON (Chriper) who thinks that they know who they are spewing rubbish about and can't even spell. Then I look at your start up date and it makes me think that you might have gotten black-balled from this site for obvious reasons. That is just a hunch. I could be totally off-base. But I CHALLENGE you to go back and try and find one lie that I supposedly have told. That's not my style. So you have been exposed for two lies in just one post. Everyone that truly knows me...will attest that I do and always will put our membership first. So if it's ok with you, the "forum bully", I'd rather not have to be bothered by your OCD behavior. Have a nice day & GFY!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Yes lets look back in time. Leading up to Feb concessions vote i said vote no, it saved the company squat, I said they would be back for more. What did you say ,oh you called me an idiot. 8 mos later they were back for more i called you an idiot. Sadly i didn't archive any of your posts from this time. I just remembered names of the fools and your name topped the list. I have sided with no one, i don't need any ones( chripers ) help in determining that you indeed are an idiot.You applaud bob king LOL you must be kidding. He and his grievance are the farce he's just trying to make himself look good after sending out his troops to lie,threaten, and scare people only to have it blow up in his face. He should be impeached today he is a weasel and you are an idiot. Chriper did let me know you were a woman with a husband in the international keep kissing that ass maybe you can get in too they always have room for one more idiot. have a nice night STUPID P. S. I HAVE BALLS AND THEY ARE WHITE

Edited by bigphish