employee forum moderator

cg3de

This would be just like the union is today. ( A few trying to control the many )

If you think this site is to bad then go to another one.

Have a good day.

May I suggest you follow your own advice; If you think this union is to bad, then go to another one.( Instead of trying to follow this one around the country)

• Like 2

May I suggest you follow your own advice; If you think this union is to bad, then go to another one.( Instead of trying to follow this one around the country)

How about getting rid of it and getting a new one? How can a union represent the people who took the jobs of their members? I don't know about the UAW in the States, but that happened with the CAW in Canada. My job was outsourced to someone for 1/2 the pay and that person is a member of my local and is represented by my union. Now, either the union reps are trying to get more of our jobs for them, or maybe they are moles, secretly working on our behalf to get our jobs back. Either way, they are screwing some of their members.

• Like 1

After reading some of the things being said on our forum ,and talking with one of the moderators here at blue oval news it was disscussed that we have a need for some mods to do watch this site.a couple of people could do this job, for the last five days i have waited for someone to step up ,as i stated in my last reply , i am willing to try to keep the employee forum a little cleaner and less abusive to all, the moderator (nick) said they would have no problem with a couple of people taking the employee forum over as mods, since they really don't cover this forum . so if anybody has any input on this subject ,please reply .if someone would like to do this or has a problem with me being one of the mods,please reply

all i'm trying to do is keep this site acceptable for everyone to give their opinions without getting slammed ,remember everyone is not going to have the same opinion ,

there are a lot of people that would probably give their ideas on the subject of the day if this site wasn't so brutal and vulgar.

i've had family and friends read some of these posts with shock and dismay,i don't think this is helping our image with the general public

First of all this is a "employee forum"! Second, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DONT READ IT! People like u amaze me!

• Like 1

I for one hope that, If a mod is chosen. It is a higher seniority member of this site. This place went to hell after the "Toyota and Ford Merger" topic was created by a one post wonder. And it made the fucking newspaper. :banghead:

Dude, you can use the word "FUCK" in your post! People like you fucking disgust me! :hysterical:

• Like 1

How about a separate forum for "Union Business" ? Capt & crew could be the moderators. They could run their own show.

Captain and level are moderators at a private site. Go over there if that is what you want. Having them moderate here, the way they personally attack anybody that doesn't agree with them, would be a mistake.

• Like 1

Hi,

I am interested in the moderator position. My real name is Jerry Springer and I think I can help this disfunctional bunch that cant help but slander each other as well as other verbal attacks.

I have a TV show that deals with people that really dont have a grip on reality or the world around them. I can offer counseling in a personal PM forum.

My TV show is a reflection of a lot of the childish behavior that occurs here on a regular basis.

I can help.

Let me know how you guys feel about my credentials and ability to break up fights and give time outs.

Here to help.........

Jerry

Oh yeah....

My TV show is a reflection of a lot of the childish behavior that occurs here on a regular basis.

I can help.

Let me know how you guys feel about my credentials and ability to break up fights and give time outs.

Here to help.........

Jerry

Oh yeah....

You're right, this forum has been turning into a side-show.

• Like 1

Captain and level are moderators at a private site. Go over there if that is what you want. Having them moderate here, the way they personally attack anybody that doesn't agree with them, would be a mistake.

If they have their own private site, why are they peddling their B.S. over here?

Hi,

I am interested in the moderator position. My real name is Jerry Springer and I think I can help this disfunctional bunch that cant help but slander each other as well as other verbal attacks.

I have a TV show that deals with people that really dont have a grip on reality or the world around them. I can offer counseling in a personal PM forum.

I can help.

Here to help.........

Jerry

Oh yeah....

Steve Wilkos would be a better choice. At least he'd bust some heads!

You are not talking about UAW Ford Fanatic Forums are you ? If so I have never seen Captain there, unless he uses a different user-name and Level is not a moderator there.

They are moderators, and have access to everybody's information. That is the reason I refuse to sign up at that site. They are allowed to know exactly who we are, but are not allowed to know who they are.

Ask Furious.

• Like 1

Level is no longer a moderator.

Didn't know he was not a mod anymore. Been a while since I logged onto that site. Best decision Furious ever made.

Although, I remember Capt. being a mod. I could be wrong. Like I said, it has been a long time. I never had a problem with him.

• Like 1

Didn't know he was not a mod anymore. Been a while since I logged onto that site. Best decision Furious ever made.

Although, I remember Capt. being a mod. I could be wrong. Like I said, it has been a long time. I never had a problem with him.

I assure you, it has changed.

They are moderators, and have access to everybody's information. That is the reason I refuse to sign up at that site. They are allowed to know exactly who we are, but are not allowed to know who they are.

Ask Furious.

I guess when Furious asked me to to fill an open moderator spot he forgot to tell me where I can find everyone's info, who do I file my grievance with ?

I will tell ya this though you sign up and i will have no problem telling you exactly who I am ;)

I guess when Furious asked me to to fill an open moderator spot he forgot to tell me where I can find everyone's info, who do I file my grievance with ?

I know level had access to my personal information. I was registered for a total of one day. I changed my email address on the site when I decided that I wanted nothing to do with it. I changed it to something really cute like levelcansuckit@biteme.com and he commented on what I changed it to. I used my personal email address through my cable provider when I signed up so I didn't want him to have access to it. At least I could control that. I don't know exactly what position he is in the International, but through clues left on this site, he looked up my personal information. With the way he acted, I didn't want to be blackballed using information posted there, so I left. The anonymity only went one way there and that is wrong.

• Like 1