Saline Blue Oval sign!

I have a friend who works in the warehouse at saline and he swears on the bible that he has seen them putting fresh paint on the Ford sign with the idea of putting it back up. He claims that the Plant manager told him that Ford will be announcing in the next 30 days that they are going to keep the plant and grandfather in all those who stayed but any new hires will be 14 anhour..great news!!!

I have a friend who works in the warehouse at saline and he swears on the bible that he has seen them putting fresh paint on the Ford sign with the idea of putting it back up.

The bible and your friend have something in common.

They are both full of $hit. yup.gif

• Like 2

I have a friend who works in the warehouse at saline and he swears on the bible that he has seen them putting fresh paint on the Ford sign with the idea of putting it back up. He claims that the Plant manager told him that Ford will be announcing in the next 30 days that they are going to keep the plant and grandfather in all those who stayed but any new hires will be 14 anhour..great news!!!

ok step away from the crack pipe.only if you are from aai will you be given the chance to stay just ask chuck browmeye. he will take care of the flat rockers, what a class group of people .they know it all and will tell you so

• Like 1

Great first post! That rumor started over 30 days ago.

Yes I heard that saline will be expanded to accomidate 40,000 hourly workers so everyone can be happy.

This will be known as the Saline Complex.

All powertrain, stamping and assembly plants will be located on this site so all of the workers can be happy and never complain about not being at saline. :finger::finger:

He saw the sign in the back in the pole barn. He claims Tom Dietrich and Tom Kanitz were back there painting it getting it ready. They swore him to secrecy but he has a big mouth

LOL.

Good Ol' Tom D. Have not smelled him in quite a while. I sure hope he is enjoying his retirement.

• Like 1

The bible and your friend have something in common.

They are both full of $hit. yup.gif

I'm not even sure why i'm responding to this because you pretty much have shown how ignorant you are, but here goes. I am not as religious as i would like to be but exactly why would you even respond like that? People like you and the General and pretty much everyone else that posted to this thread are why I rarely even check this site out anymore. This person is truely excited for Saline, ok maybe a little over excited but who isnt when they want to stay at their home plant and be happy. I see that you have almost 140000 posts, and i would be willing to guess that 99.9% of them are negative. Blue Oval forums have in my opinion been rendered useless by idiots like yourself and the so called General. Post away worthless morons!!!!

Edited by kojak
  • Like 3

Dont know how many times i have to say this but here it goes one more time.........THERE IS NO FORD SIGN IN OR ON SALINE PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!....How do i know this u ask? If any of you saline people are out there maybe you remember me this is MOOSE a millwright from saline who two years ago transfered to DTP. The ford sign out front was taken down my myself (operating the crane), Rich (a millwright who is retired) and a welder named Mike. After we took it down the welders cut it to pieces over the next week or so and we threw it in the scrap bin. Sorry to burst your bubble people but Ford isnt coming back to saline. Believe me i wish it was, for everyones sake. It was told to me by a union official (that i shouldnt name but his initials are CB) that the reason why ford put so many ford personnel to saline is because ford can claim the payroll on their taxes as a loss and save money so why would ford want to put their name back there and lose that tax write off???? They wouldnt , thats why ACH saline will stay that way until the economy is better and someone buys it. Ford doesnt care about its employees anywhere....why would they start at saline???? Good luck everyone we will all need it!!

Dont know how many times i have to say this but here it goes one more time.........THERE IS NO FORD SIGN IN OR ON SALINE PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!....How do i know this u ask? If any of you saline people are out there maybe you remember me this is MOOSE a millwright from saline who two years ago transfered to DTP. The ford sign out front was taken down my myself (operating the crane), Rich (a millwright who is retired) and a welder named Mike. After we took it down the welders cut it to pieces over the next week or so and we threw it in the scrap bin. Sorry to burst your bubble people but Ford isnt coming back to saline. Believe me i wish it was, for everyones sake. It was told to me by a union official (that i shouldnt name but his initials are CB) that the reason why ford put so many ford personnel to saline is because ford can claim the payroll on their taxes as a loss and save money so why would ford want to put their name back there and lose that tax write off???? They wouldnt , thats why ACH saline will stay that way until the economy is better and someone buys it. Ford doesnt care about its employees anywhere....why would they start at saline???? Good luck everyone we will all need it!!

Well they musta bought a new one then because my buddy has pics of Tom "the bomb" Dietrich and Kanitz painting a Ford sign..If you dont believe me ask Scott "hedgehog" Hedges or Brian "the bear" Cochran

• Like 1

JMHO: the sign company (companies) Ford hired to replace/install Ford/Visteon/ACH signs---the contract prolly included hauling the old signs off, at all the plants.

At Indy, one of the fan rooms on the roof has an old "Quality is Job 1" sign, and an old "Merry Xmas" sign. That's it. Ford/Visteon signs were hauled away by sign company.

Question for Rawsonville and Sterling folks: when you became Ford again, did they use the old signs?

I heard from a cleaner, that has a great fortune teller, that heard from his brother-in-law that has a drinking buddy that works for a sign company that is building a new sign to be delivered in Saline that reads " Johnson Controls Inc" With all BS aside the reality is something is in the works as of a sale. Milan will be announced as sold within the next 30 days and you will be next. As the economy stabilizes the sale will be more likely. Not to worry every hourly Ford employee will be offered a job at a Ford facility. For those that were sent back to their "home plants" you will see it was for the best.

• Like 1

Saline and SRP are returning to Ford in 2011. This information comes from a glass house executive that I know personally.

The problem is, your trusted plant chairman's are not supposed to talk about it. They are binded by UAW confidentiality clauses within their job classification.

No information regarding new contracts will be talked about to the membership. They say knowledge is power, but not giving it is even more powerful.

Saline's union sucks!, I was there 2 years and couldn't even get a proper grievance filed, submitted and awarded. I've written boss's up for working on the line, engineer's for working on the line etc etc and couldn't get anywhere with the union there. They are a bunch of slugs, that will just allow the company to jack up your record.

Get yourself armed with information. Save all your paperwork, I recomend going over all their heads down stairs and just dealing with either the service rep for that plant or call the region. When they ask you why are you not talking to your reps, tell them they fail to perform their services. Believe me downtown will hate getting your phone call but the shit rolls down hill.

If your plant chairman ain't knock'n boots downstairs, don't re-elect them cause all they are knock'n is the back plate on the underside of their desk they sit at each day. If you don't believe me check out all the drool marks left on all the desks. The saliva will tell the story my friends.

Make sure your UAW understands that you have recall rights to go back to your original plant when the blue oval's reappear. Many of you were conned into thinking you would become visteon people if you didn't leave. Then you signed the survey which landed you somewhere you didn't want to be nor did you ever sign up for. Push to honor recall rights in the next contract.

Edited by 995

I'm not even sure why i'm responding to this because you pretty much have shown how ignorant you are, but here goes. I am not as religious as i would like to be but exactly why would you even respond like that? People like you and the General and pretty much everyone else that posted to this thread are why I rarely even check this site out anymore. This person is truely excited for Saline, ok maybe a little over excited but who isnt when they want to stay at their home plant and be happy. I see that you have almost 140000 posts, and i would be willing to guess that 99.9% of them are negative. Blue Oval forums have in my opinion been rendered useless by idiots like yourself and the so called General. Post away worthless morons!!!!

Lack of wisdom, knowledge and understanding is why he responded like that! With all the name calling that goes on, I some times wonder how old are some of them. A wise person came get his/her point across without being negative, hateful or name calling. It doesn't bother me when people post foolish talk because I know it's a sign of some very deep issues going on in their lives!

Saline and SRP are returning to Ford in 2011. This information comes from a glass house executive that I know personally.

The problem is, your trusted plant chairman's are not supposed to talk about it. They are binded by UAW confidentiality clauses within their job classification.

No information regarding new contracts will be talked about to the membership. They say knowledge is power, but not giving it is even more powerful.

Saline's union sucks!, I was there 2 years and couldn't even get a proper grievance filed, submitted and awarded. I've written boss's up for working on the line, engineer's for working on the line etc etc and couldn't get anywhere with the union there. They are a bunch of slugs, that will just allow the company to jack up your record.

Get yourself armed with information. Save all your paperwork, I recomend going over all their heads down stairs and just dealing with either the service rep for that plant or call the region. When they ask you why are you not talking to your reps, tell them they fail to perform their services. Believe me downtown will hate getting your phone call but the shit rolls down hill.

If your plant chairman ain't knock'n boots downstairs, don't re-elect them cause all they are knock'n is the back plate on the underside of their desk they sit at each day. If you don't believe me check out all the drool marks left on all the desks. The saliva will tell the story my friends.

Make sure your UAW understands that you have recall rights to go back to your original plant when the blue oval's reappear. Many of you were conned into thinking you would become visteon people if you didn't leave. Then you signed the survey which landed you somewhere you didn't want to be nor did you ever sign up for. Push to honor recall rights in the next contract.

You may want to get fitted for a aluminum hat and watchout for helicopters and UFOs.

Ask Tom Dietrich he will tell you..he has been involved in all the negotiations...He even claims mullaly wants to move worlfd headquarters to the Saline plant..according to everyone at Saline it IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FORD FACILITY

Ask Tom Dietrich he will tell you..he has been involved in all the negotiations...He even claims mullaly wants to move worlfd headquarters to the Saline plant..according to everyone at Saline it IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FORD FACILITY

Yes, Correct.

Saline will be the location of world headquarters and all engine, stamping and assembly operations will be located there.

This will be known as the Saline complex.

Everyone will be happy in this wonderful complex located on the current Saline ACH location.