the Fiesta tweeking has begun

It would have been hypocritical of me if I called Dean a "ricer" for owning or driving a car like that. Totally different, but believe what you want.

Kind of like how it would have been offensive if somebody directly called you a "monkey on Ford's back," instead of referring to a looming debt? :shades:

It would have been hypocritical of me if I called Dean a "ricer" for owning or driving a car like that. Totally different, but believe what you want.

He said the company had a monkey on it's back. It's a common term that is in no way derogatory. Rice is a derogatory term applied to Japanese cars and drivers.

He said the company had a monkey on it's back. It's a common term that is in no way derogatory.

Walk up to any African American and tell them your "innocent" comment. If you survive, let me know how it goes.

Perception is everything. I perceived it to be a slam on the retired worker. If you don't like it, put me on ignore and make us both happy.

Walk up to any African American and tell them your "innocent" comment. If you survive, let me know how it goes.

I don't think they'd be the least bit offended, but let's say they were just for fun. Do you think a Japanese person would be any less offended by your use of the term "Rice"?

I don't think they'd be the least bit offended, but let's say they were just for fun. Do you think a Japanese person would be any less offended by your use of the term "Rice"?

funny how PC the world is becoming....now everyday words can be construed as racial....I just want one day a week....just one day when all hell can break loose and no-one gets or can get or twist subjects to get offended....RIDICULOUS!....Im going home and watching Blazing Saddles...TWICE DAMMIT!....and then Gran Torino.....

• Like 1

ok, Ford Handling Pack now installed, looks like the car has dropped about an inch...MUCH better stance. Ride?...cant really tell the difference but there is more "feel" through the steering wheel and a tad less float on the woopty woops, steering feels sharper, but I havent hit any twisties yet so thats an inconclusive comment. One thing though, NOT sold on the electric steering, STILL seems to lack precision, and at stop theres about 2 or 3 inches of over assisted SLOP. At speed obviously it tightens up, but STILL isnt razor sharp. Mind you, i still have the 16s on, perhaps a 1 + 1 conversion to 17's will help, and i AM comparing to The cooper S, which along with filling loosening ride quality, had Telepathic steering feel with absolutely ZERO steering slop...and it too was electric.

funny how PC the world is becoming....now everyday words can be construed as racial....I just want one day a week....just one day when all hell can break loose and no-one gets or can get or twist subjects to get offended....RIDICULOUS!....Im going home and watching Blazing Saddles...TWICE DAMMIT!....and then Gran Torino.....

Right there with you, thin skinned needs to go away.

Right there with you, thin skinned needs to go away.

latest is the offence regarding TSA body scans and subsequent "Dont touch my junk ) searches...REALLY people...its NOT just about you...dont like it?....HITCHHIKE dammit. get over yourselves, if you cant sacrifice something in the interests of OVERALL flying safety...then dont fly!

• Like 1