shareholder dumps 7 million shares

vmpp

i bought at $6.66. it should be a good investment in the long run. mexicans work real cheap. ford should make tons of money.

oh, yeah. would you like a value meal?

LONG RUN yes. I felt like Randolph and Mortemor Duke on that infamous day. Get in there and tell him to sell sell. (TRADING PLACES). Ford and the F have me thinking 4 dollars is the low price after they fooled me with the Rise to 8 dollars back in Jan. The Big Boys are making money( have made money) off of Visteon. Visteon I believe is still holding 7 dollar price. Can U say DOuble UP. Visteon, Too late now If they offer that company wide-buyout, It will increase exponentially.

i bought at $6.66. it should be a good investment in the long run. mexicans work real cheap. ford should make tons of money.

oh, yeah. would you like a value meal?

I wish I could have your optimisim!!!! You will get Nothing but a RED ass by loading thre boat with ford stock right now. Imo Every time that someone down grades ford stock there is no resistance or rebutale from the Co. to debate the down grade. Why you ask????? Simple.... #1 the class structure of the Ford stock protects the family's money in the event of a B K filing but it does not protest your holdings of ford "units" in your tesphe. If ford was to file B K like delphi you see how the courts are set up (thanks to Bush)to favor Big Bussiness. why do they help big bussiness ????? easy answer how many of you personally have gone to a political fundraising event and dropped $500.00 or more to support a particular canidate???? now don't even give me the " I give to V-Cap" crap cuz that is not the same as what I am talking about. Ford has a army of Lobbiest in washington Dc. and Lansing MI that go to every "dog and Pony show"and drop cash to buy friends that they will lean on in the future.

the companys silence on the way ford stock is performing is deafening.. just look at K-mart for example...they filed B K closed a bunch of stores screwwed the employees out of their pension, then after 9 months re-issued K-mart stock @ $ 30.00 a share ( the poor suckers that lost all there money at the B K filing got ZIPPO ) then with in 6 months they happened to have enough money to buy out a much larger Sears??? rael fishy huh well thats they way the real word works. Average man and woman get screwwed while the rich and big bussiness get wealthier.

Ok back to ford stock once Ford stock goes under $ 5.00 a share for more than 3 bussiness days ford gets de-listed form the new york stock exchange. once that happens most mutual funds will not have anything other than NYSE companies in their portfolio. So once it gets under $5.00 look for it to go into B K within 3 months cuz it will drop to 2 bucks in a matter of days once it is de-listed and all mutual funds sell all there positions of it.

It's better to get something for it now then to get nothing in a matter of months?? put it in a small cap fund or overseas fund and get the higher % return

People thought I was crazy back in 2000 when they had their stock split at $20 a share around the Visteon spinoff. I pocketed some cash because I knew then that this time was coming. I thought it would be sooner but I guess not...

I'm not a financial guru by any means but if I was in a situation between selling stock right now or waiting. I'd cut your losses and run, run to the hills! :rockon::rockon: RUN TO THE HILLS!!! :rockon::rockon: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! :rockon::rockon: RUN TO THE HILLS! :rockon::rockon: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

A little quote from Iron Maiden.

What is the record low for Ford stock? Despite all the PR and rehtoric, investors are not impressed with the "Way Forward" plan. You wonder when someone in the board of directors is going to wake up and make the radical management changes that are so despartely needed.

i stop buying ford stock almost 2 years ago, a blind man can see the train wreck coming!!

What is the record low for Ford stock? Despite all the PR and rehtoric, investors are not impressed with the "Way Forward" plan. You wonder when someone in the board of directors is going to wake up and make the radical management changes that are so despartely needed.

because they had the hugely long 6 moths to develop all new productsfrom scratch, fire 30000 workers and move to mexico....

right

the wall Street analysts are the worst source3 of ndustry infor for any industry, because the only thing they can see is immediate profit.. and Ford said repeatedly, that they do not plan on profit before 2008.. of course Wall street is unhappy..

besides the fact that I trust the new management and you do not... really stop listening to the bobbleheads from wall street like a shep and make your own opinion...

Igor

because they had the hugely long 6 moths to develop all new productsfrom scratch, fire 30000 workers and move to mexico....

right

the wall Street analysts are the worst source3 of ndustry infor for any industry, because the only thing they can see is immediate profit.. and Ford said repeatedly, that they do not plan on profit before 2008.. of course Wall street is unhappy..

besides the fact that I trust the new management and you do not... really stop listening to the bobbleheads from wall street like a shep and make your own opinion...

Igor

I did form my own opinion and dumped my Ford stock a few years ago. I also do not admire nor listen to analysts. Most investors buy the stock for the long term, and if this management team was so great, the stock would be moving up- not down. Even GM is up about 30 percent off its 52 week low. There is one common thread in this management team- Bill Ford Junior. He has been at the helm for about ten years and has done nothing except oversee the darkest days in this company's history. There is nothing to lead me to believe that this "restrucuturing" will be any more successful than the previous one.

I did form my own opinion and dumped my Ford stock a few years ago. I also do not admire nor listen to analysts. Most investors buy the stock for the long term, and if this management team was so great, the stock would be moving up- not down. Even GM is up about 30 percent off its 52 week low. There is one common thread in this management team- Bill Ford Junior. He has been at the helm for about ten years and has done nothing except oversee the darkest days in this company's history. There is nothing to lead me to believe that this "restrucuturing" will be any more successful than the previous one.

valid opinion... and am glad I have someone who agrees on ignoring WS... and that is able to disagree without calling on stupid emoticons and name caling..

I do preceive Bill Ford's actions at FoMoco differently, but I do not desire to have an argument.. I grew tired of Online arguments a couple months ago.. it was just silly..

Simply said - Billy IMO turned around very well all the rest of FoMoCo and I perceive that as sucess (Mazda, Ford OE, Ford AU, Ford LA, Ford Asia and PAG). However from NA perspective he was a total failure... My only hope is based on hte fact that the full team in Charge of Ford NA right now is pulled from other divisions: fields is from Mazda and PAG, Stevens from Ford LA, Horbury from Volvo, callum from Mazda. That is base of my hope/belief and it is all - belief.

BTW Gm's stock is up becasue Gm managed to doctor their books to get profit last quarter... and because they are 1-2 years ahead of Ford NA in restructuring.

In my views Ford NA's "way Forward" is way too fresh to judge it, so I completely understand people's lack of trust in its ability to suceed.. we are all on our beliefs and assumptions.. and there is no telling who will be right at this point.. I simply have my beliefs .. you have yours... and we disagree .. and 5 years from now, one of us will be able to say "I told you so" ....

Igor

I have lost over $5,000 due to declining value on Ford stock in the past 3 years. While the sale of the losses offset the tax on my gains, this stock definitely stung me. There was hope that the Fusion would turn things around, but the sinking SUV market evaporates any profit the Mustang, Fusion, Milan can pull in.

This stock is junk now, meaning it is strictly speculative but I believe it is on the upswing. It the Fusion/Milan/MXZ to plug its car gap and retain car buyers who are moving up from the Focus and Mustang's that they had in college.

The name of the game now is refreshing the fleet with meaningful refinements that get noticed. If Ford delivers on refreshing its fleet every 2-3 years with exterior refinements like new facias and full redesigns every 6-8 years, then it stands a chance at gaining market share and rebounding just like Nissan has done in the past 4 years. But if Ford sits on its laurels and lets its designs go stale and let quality slide, then it will sink back down... just like Nissan and Honda have this past year.

Edited by fllcobra

I wish I could have your optimisim!!!! You will get Nothing but a RED ass by loading thre boat with ford stock right now. Imo Every time that someone down grades ford stock there is no resistance or rebutale from the Co. to debate the down grade. Why you ask????? Simple.... #1 the class structure of the Ford stock protects the family's money in the event of a B K filing but it does not protest your holdings of ford "units" in your tesphe. If ford was to file B K like delphi you see how the courts are set up (thanks to Bush)to favor Big Bussiness. why do they help big bussiness ????? easy answer how many of you personally have gone to a political fundraising event and dropped $500.00 or more to support a particular canidate???? now don't even give me the " I give to V-Cap" crap cuz that is not the same as what I am talking about. Ford has a army of Lobbiest in washington Dc. and Lansing MI that go to every "dog and Pony show"and drop cash to buy friends that they will lean on in the future.

the companys silence on the way ford stock is performing is deafening.. just look at K-mart for example...they filed B K closed a bunch of stores screwwed the employees out of their pension, then after 9 months re-issued K-mart stock @ $ 30.00 a share ( the poor suckers that lost all there money at the B K filing got ZIPPO ) then with in 6 months they happened to have enough money to buy out a much larger Sears??? rael fishy huh well thats they way the real word works. Average man and woman get screwwed while the rich and big bussiness get wealthier.

Ok back to ford stock once Ford stock goes under $ 5.00 a share for more than 3 bussiness days ford gets de-listed form the new york stock exchange. once that happens most mutual funds will not have anything other than NYSE companies in their portfolio. So once it gets under $5.00 look for it to go into B K within 3 months cuz it will drop to 2 bucks in a matter of days once it is de-listed and all mutual funds sell all there positions of it.

It's better to get something for it now then to get nothing in a matter of months?? put it in a small cap fund or overseas fund and get the higher % return

PRIDX (T ROWE PRICE INTENATIONAL DISCOVERY :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

valid opinion... and am glad I have someone who agrees on ignoring WS... and that is able to disagree without calling on stupid emoticons and name caling..

I do preceive Bill Ford's actions at FoMoco differently, but I do not desire to have an argument.. I grew tired of Online arguments a couple months ago.. it was just silly..

Simply said - Billy IMO turned around very well all the rest of FoMoCo and I perceive that as sucess (Mazda, Ford OE, Ford AU, Ford LA, Ford Asia and PAG). However from NA perspective he was a total failure... My only hope is based on hte fact that the full team in Charge of Ford NA right now is pulled from other divisions: fields is from Mazda and PAG, Stevens from Ford LA, Horbury from Volvo, callum from Mazda. That is base of my hope/belief and it is all - belief.

BTW Gm's stock is up becasue Gm managed to doctor their books to get profit last quarter... and because they are 1-2 years ahead of Ford NA in restructuring.

In my views Ford NA's "way Forward" is way too fresh to judge it, so I completely understand people's lack of trust in its ability to suceed.. we are all on our beliefs and assumptions.. and there is no telling who will be right at this point.. I simply have my beliefs .. you have yours... and we disagree .. and 5 years from now, one of us will be able to say "I told you so" ....

Igor

Igor- agreed- it is good when we can keep personalities out of disagreements. For your sake and Ford's, I hope I am the one with the wrong opinion.

5% loss today. I sold at 6.66, On 6/8/06. :titanic: :lurk::violin: :tequila:

For those who didnt listen, make sure you can access your broker, CRAMERDAFOOL crystal ball is not cloudy. Category 5 storm may be developing. 6.35 and droppin 3 weeks later. :fan: Headwinds is another way to say what? If they make the company pony up that money for the retirement fund which is underfunded, along with market and product loss or lack of + high interest bond holders and investors who mustt be paid+ no buyouts as Gm is up 47000 to 3000 in the race to shrink+ glut of used cars=ONE UGLY PICTURE. I didnt even see any prefered shares on the order book today. + put Buys on the stock on Monday without callbacks. How long can we survive without using are liquidity is the next question?

Edited by IPITYDAFOOL VIRUSFREE

:runaway:

LONG RUN yes. I felt like Randolph and Mortemor Duke on that infamous day. Get in there and tell him to sell sell. (TRADING PLACES). Ford and the F have me thinking 4 dollars is the low price after they fooled me with the Rise to 8 dollars back in Jan. The Big Boys are making money( have made money) off of Visteon. Visteon I believe is still holding 7 dollar price. Can U say DOuble UP. Visteon, Too late now If they offer that company wide-buyout, It will increase exponentially.

http://biz.yahoo.com/indie/060706/69_id.html?.v=1 :shrug: :woohoo::ohsnap:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This date the stock was around 43 bucks. Today it is almost 49 dollars and climbing. Did anybody jump on the PRIDX Train. IPITYDAFOOL WHO AINT LISTENING :doh:

What about Fidelity Real Estate Investment Portfolio ? My biggest winner. I'm at 22.3% for the year.

• 1 month later...